N-400 San Francisco timeline

Ray:

No. I hired a lawyer, because I don't know if I can handle all the stress after dealing my busy work every day. The attorney is from San Francisco.

Jack

n400_ray said:
hi cajack,

Did you file 1447(b) petition by yourself?

cajack said:
Ray:

No. I hired a lawyer, because I don't know if I can handle all the stress after dealing my busy work every day. The attorney is from San Francisco.

Jack

How much did attorney charge?

I think it was kind of expensive. He charged me $3500 + fee. I filed at the end of last Auguest. I don't know how much he charge now.

Jack

mka said:
How much did attorney charge?

cajack said:
I think it was kind of expensive. He charged me $3500 + fee. I filed at the end of last Auguest. I don't know how much he charge now.

Jack
Do you mind sharing the contact info of your lawyer?

My application details

N400 Application Sent: 01/10/2007
RD: 01/18/2007
PD: 01/18/2007
ND: 01/25/2007
FP notice date: 01/26/2007
FP appointment date: 02/16/2007

Called CIS

I called the 800 number yesterday to check my case status and was told that the current normal processing time frame is 7 months instead of 6 months.

pd 7/25
fd 8/12
waiting for IL

Oath question

My interview is on 3/15 in SF DO. I am studying abroad and coming for interview. After interview can I request for an early oath? I can see the next oath after my interview is 3/27. Do the officer tell me if I can get that appt.? Also is there any other way to complete the oath immediately after interview in SF DO? I need to go back for my studies asap.

Priority Dt. 12/26
Notice Dt. 1/3/07
FF Date: 2/2/07
FF done: 1/23/07
Interview dt: 3/15/07

KMM said:
My interview is on 3/15 in SF DO. I am studying abroad and coming for interview. After interview can I request for an early oath? I can see the next oath after my interview is 3/27. Do the officer tell me if I can get that appt.? Also is there any other way to complete the oath immediately after interview in SF DO? I need to go back for my studies asap.

Priority Dt. 12/26
Notice Dt. 1/3/07
FF Date: 2/2/07
FF done: 1/23/07
Interview dt: 3/15/07

Why don't you try to call (313)568-6029 and found out the oath date?

1447b Name check delay N400

Greetings,

I am from Middle east, born in Iraq and have been living continuously in the US for past 16 years working in software industry. My name check N400 is pending for more than 1 year and have contacted my congressman few times but no results.

Can anyone provide info if I have a chance by filling 1447B or I should not try because of my background.

Can someone recommend an attorney in Bay Area California who have filled 1447b?

Regards

Pls help!

Hi,

My interview got descheduled. It was to be held on 19 Jan 2007 and I havent received new IL..Its really frustating. My PD is 7 July 2006. I made an infopass last week, but they did not really told me anything except just to wait...

I am feeling helpless cos my wife has to get adjustment of status after my citizenship..she is already out of status now..

Is anybody in same situation??

Thanks

xsigmax said:
Hi,

My interview got descheduled. It was to be held on 19 Jan 2007 and I havent received new IL..Its really frustating. My PD is 7 July 2006. I made an infopass last week, but they did not really told me anything except just to wait...

I am feeling helpless cos my wife has to get adjustment of status after my citizenship..she is already out of status now..

Is anybody in same situation??

Thanks

I was in the same situation as you are.
Usually it takes a few weeks to reschedule, so I wouldn't be worrying just yet. I know how frustrating it is (been there!), but at this point there's nothing you can do...
I really hope you'll get your new IL soon. Best of luck.

Thanks Dani once again, but you got second IL pretty soon! For me its been like more than 2 months now since I got the deschedule notice..

Anyways I guess I just have to wait..Will keep my situation posted.

Thanks

CSC Address

Hi Friends,

Could any one please give me the Californa Svc Center address
for N400 to sedn by Courier.

I am assuming it is diffrent from the PO Box given in the Guide.

Thanks
Srinivasa

Received my interview letter…

Here are my details.
N-400 filed at CSC: Jan 3, 2007
N-400 priority Date: Jan 9, 2007
N-400 Notice Date: Jan 20, 2007
Finger Printing Notification letter received : Jan 22, 2007
Finger Printing Date (done at Oakland, CA) : Feb 13, 2007
Case status disappears: Feb 19, 2007
Interview Letter received: Feb 24, 2007
Interview Date: April 2, 2007

California Service Center
24000 Avila Road, 2nd Floor, Room 2312
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

Put N-400 on the face of the Courier and in the cover letter.

Oakland Fingerprint experience?

Here are my details.
N-400 filed at CSC: Jan 3, 2007
N-400 priority Date: Jan 9, 2007
N-400 Notice Date: Jan 20, 2007
Finger Printing Notification letter received : Jan 22, 2007
Finger Printing Date (done at Oakland, CA) : Feb 13, 2007
Case status disappears: Feb 19, 2007
Interview Letter received: Feb 24, 2007
Interview Date: April 2, 2007

Hi,
Good luck with your interview in April. How was your FP experience in Oakland? Did you walk-in b4 your appointment? Pl. share.

I am trying to walk-in 1 week b4 FP scheduled date in Oakland. I guess many have done it so.

Last edited by a moderator: