N-400 San Francisco timeline

vummi said:
I live around Masonic Centre. If someone (say with family) wants to drive to the city for oath, you can park under the Grace Cathederal opposite to Masonic. The parking lot entrance is on Taylor street between California st & Sacramento st.

Bart is a better solution. You can also try to take a cab from Bart station to Masonic and it may cost just $5.

Anybody can also take the cable car parked next to the hotel at the Embarcadero Station. Not sure how often it leaves. I think every 15 minutes.

Finally got it yesterday!!!! Hurray!!! The interview is scheduled for Dec 1 at 2:35 P.M.
Jesus, I am sooooo happy! :D

Recent Interview Experience at SFO /OAK ?

Hi,

Requesting recent experience sharing at SFO or Oakland CIS?. What documents were asked and interview questions & Civic test.

Does it take full 2 hrs or much less?.

My Interview is next month.

Thanks
EastBay_003

Anybody else from June FP got IL?

Dani said:
Finally got it yesterday!!!! Hurray!!! The interview is scheduled for Dec 1 at 2:35 P.M.
Jesus, I am sooooo happy! :D

Congratulations Man! We are so glad for you. :) My finger print was done June 18th, still no interview yet. Wondering if anyone else in the same boat got lucky? :confused:

Hi all!! I don't regularly post here but I would like to thank everyone for sharing all your experiences in applying for citizenship.

For my experience, this was a very positive one. I am almost done through the end with my oath taking scheduled on nov 14th here in san francisco. thanks again to all of you. And for those who are still waiting, keep in mind your time will come and all your frustrations will go away once you reach the finish line!

johnhips said:
Hi all!! I don't regularly post here but I would like to thank everyone for sharing all your experiences in applying for citizenship.

For my experience, this was a very positive one. I am almost done through the end with my oath taking scheduled on nov 14th here in san francisco. thanks again to all of you. And for those who are still waiting, keep in mind your time will come and all your frustrations will go away once you reach the finish line!

Congrats, mate! Wow, it was fast!

Anyone else with priority date in June and July recieved IL? Pls reply cos I am still waiting for my IL with priority date 7 July :(

Can't beleive it!!

Hey guys, my mom applied for citizenship in September and her priority date was 27 Sept.,2006 and a week later her FP was done and now she has received the IL today for interview on December 20, 2006 :D ..I cant beleive it! Me and my date with priority dates in July are stuck...

And by the way her online status never changed. It is your N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was received on ....blah blah....

xsigmax said:
Anyone else with priority date in June and July recieved IL? Pls reply cos I am still waiting for my IL with priority date 7 July :(
My priority data is July 25, still waiting for the IL...

Keep updated

Hey guys pls keep us updated on ur case. I still have not got IL with priority date July 7....I know more people are in same situation but just keep posting so that we can have more information....

How to see the online status? Is it updated often?

xsigmax said:
Hey guys, my mom applied for citizenship in September and her priority date was 27 Sept.,2006 and a week later her FP was done and now she has received the IL today for interview on December 20, 2006 :D ..I cant beleive it! Me and my date with priority dates in July are stuck...

And by the way her online status never changed. It is your N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was received on ....blah blah....

You goto uscis website and somewhere it says your case status online. Put your reciept number in there and check it. Its not reliable as it is not updated.

Parking on Clay St OAKLAND

I have Interview end of this month at clay St in Oakland, and I like to know if I can park some where close by cheap.

Thanks

xsigmax said:
Hey guys pls keep us updated on ur case. I still have not got IL with priority date July 7....I know more people are in same situation but just keep posting so that we can have more information....

Don't worry! I have priority date May 26, done FP June 16, still nothing yet. :mad: Went to Infopass once, only be told "everything is fine, go back and wait"

MN said:
I have Interview end of this month at clay St in Oakland, and I like to know if I can park some where close by cheap.

Thanks

Take Bart is the best. You can get off at "12St Oakland" station and walk to the Federal Building about 5 minutes. :)

orasoft said:
Don't worry! I have priority date May 26, done FP June 16, still nothing yet. :mad: Went to Infopass once, only be told "everything is fine, go back and wait"

Thanks for the info..same with me. I went for the infopass last month and they told me that my name check was over and everything is fine. I don't know when everything is fine why I am not getting IL?? :( :eek:

My Timeline - Successful Interview in Oakland. Also got Oath letter on the spot.

My Timeline - N400 CSC ( Updated 11/21/06)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Completed from N - 400 application to Interview and Oath date in less than 4.5 months.

Details
Mailed Application(Self): 08/05/06
Mailed Application(Wife): 08/05/06 - Same envelope
Recd by CSC(for both) : 08/07/06
Priority Date(for both) : 08/07/06
Check Cleared (for both): 08/08/06
NOA posted(for both) : 08/14/06
NOA Recd(for both) : 08/17/06
FP Appt(for both) : 08/29/06 - No Problem @ Oakland CA
Interview Notice : 09/07/06
Interview Letter Recd : 09/09/06
Interview Appt: 11/20/06 - (For self) Successful :)
Oath Notice : 11/20/06 for 12/14/06 :)

Interview Appt: 11/21/06 - (For wife) Successful :)
Oath Notice : 11/21/06 for 12/14/06 :)

Pending
-----------
Oath Date : 12/14/06 in Masonic Hall , SFO
Passport Application: Will apply on 12/14/06 at the Passport dropbox after Oath ceremony.
Passport Recd : ??

Thanks
EastBay_003