N-400 San Francisco timeline

Oath Letter

I had my interview on Sept 1 as well, and haven't received the OL yet, but I'm not worried. I'm sure I'll get it either this week, or next week.
Just trust that you'll get it - you passed the interview, correct?

Hi Devi,

Yes, I passed the interview. Today, I called USCIS to followup on my Oath letter and officer mentioned they requested for Oath date, but still the Oath date is not setup, I will get the Oath letter in the mail, just wait.

I was interviewed on 9/1 and reieved the OL on 9/5 (saturday). This being a holiday weekend you might get it today or latest by tomorrow.

Oath done

I am done with my Oath Ceremony today at Masonic center, SF. It was all fun. Today 1330 people took oath. The judge was really nice and fun guy. I am surprised he spoke in several languages including Hindi. All and all it took little more than 1 hr. I parked at sutter, stockton Garage and walked to California ave.. good 10 mins walk. I asked IO about the signature on the certificate and he said it can be like I sign on check (My photo also signed like that during interview). I am going to apply for my Passport along with my daughter's tomorrow.

I came back and one last time I checked my status on USCIS website and the status shows :confused:

Application Type: N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On May 18, 2009, we received this N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Good luck guys and thanks to everyone who answered my questions.

My N-400 timeline. No interview letter yet

Been lurking here for a while. I decided to contribute and post my timeline and updates for the common good.

DO: San Francisco
07/24/09: mailed to Phoenix lockbox
07/27/09: receipt date
08/05/09: FP notice
08/26/09: FP done as scheduled
09/10/09: Called FBI FP cust service. FP returned to USCIS same day :)
xx/xx/xx: Interview notification
xx/xx/xx: Interview
xx/xx/xx: Oath notification
xx/xx/xx: Oath Ceremony

So, waiting for the interview letter. The online status on the USCIS website still refers to the FP notice date. No update.
I guess I need to be patient ...

No interview letter yet

Been lurking here for a while. I decided to contribute and post my timeline and updates for the common good.

DO: San Francisco
07/24/09: mailed to Phoenix lockbox
07/27/09: receipt date
08/05/09: FP notice
08/26/09: FP done as scheduled
09/10/09: Called FBI FP cust service. FP returned to USCIS same day :)
xx/xx/xx: Interview notification
xx/xx/xx: Interview
xx/xx/xx: Oath notification
xx/xx/xx: Oath Ceremony

So, waiting for the interview letter. The online status on the USCIS website still refers to the FP notice date. No update.
I guess I need to be patient ...

I am in the same boat, I did my FP on 08/20/09. Called FBI, a week later, they said the FP was mailed the same day, a week later called the 800 number, spoke to 2nd level officer, she told me I am in queue, and should have patience!!!, so still waiting.

Guys I did my FP 7/22 and didn't get my IL until 8/31....so be patient and it'll be in your mailbox before you know it. 30 days give or take a couple of weeks is fairly standard.

Now, does anyone know what 2 days in Oct are being reserved for Oath Ceremonies?

My wife completed oath yesterday 9/9/9.

Her Timeline:
DO: San Francisco, CA
6/05/09: N400 Mailed Phoenix lockbox
6/08/09: N-400 Received
6/08/09: Priority date
6/11/09: Check cashed
6/15/09: NOA received
6/20/09: FP notice received
7/01/09: FP appointment date
6/23/09: FP walk in
7/06/09: IL received
8/31/09: ID -Approved
09/09/09:Oath (97 days)
09/10/09: PP applied (Expedite)

Guys I did my FP 7/22 and didn't get my IL until 8/31....so be patient and it'll be in your mailbox before you know it. 30 days give or take a couple of weeks is fairly standard.

Now, does anyone know what 2 days in Oct are being reserved for Oath Ceremonies?

Wong,

When I had my interview they gave me a paper with information on oath ceremony. The letter states only until sep 30 oath will be conducted in Masonic center, SF. I am assuming from october oath will be held in paramount theatre, oakland. Check their website once in a while to see if anything comes up. As far as masonic center there is no update for oath after sep. anyhow there will be two oath ceremonies for SF DO. either in SF ot Oakland.

Cognates to all of you who have either taken their oath or in line of doing that. My interview is scheduled on 10/14. I saw some one posting that homeland security does not allow you to take your cell phone inside the building where they conduct the interviews. Is that true?

No cell phones or cameras allowed

Cognates to all of you who have either taken their oath or in line of doing that. My interview is scheduled on 10/14. I saw some one posting that homeland security does not allow you to take your cell phone inside the building where they conduct the interviews. Is that true?

Yes no cell phone and cameras allowed in the interview or in the building period.

how do you know what the 'priority date" is?
i sent my forms and can see that they have been delivered to the USCIS loation in Phoenix....do this mean my PD is 9/11/09 since it was delivered today?

Hi,

Online Status for my case changed to "Current Status: This case has been sent for a standard interview." on 9/12

But I have not received my Interview Letter yet.

Does the status mean that they will generate the IL later? Or the IL is already generated and it is in the mail?

Thanks