N-400 Hartford, CT Tracking

Question for folks who already sttended interview

Just had a quick question about the day of the interview. When we go to Hartford for the interview are we supposed to go to a window to show our interview letter or collect a number or something?

Hi Guys,
I didnt receive IL in this batch, So today i called Congressman's office before scheduling info-pass. They have sent me letters(till Week-end i will get it) rearding this issue as i have contacted them three weeks ago.
let see what they will do for me.........

Hi Guys,
I didnt receive IL in this batch, So today i called Congressman's office before scheduling info-pass. They have sent me letters(till Week-end i will get it) rearding this issue as i have contacted them three weeks ago.
let see what they will do for me.........

Yes, based on their letter, act accordingly.

Please post OATH experience...

Can you (CT786, ASID, TOURISTAS, PSUBABE and OTTOREYNA) please post your OATH experience here ?

Good luck N400BC for your interview tomorrow !

I am new to this website; a friend recommended it to me, as I am frustrated with the long wait for an interview. 8 months and still no interview. The website simply says "pending". What's the deal. I made an infopass appointment and was told that I just have to wait for the letter. Although the lady was very nice and courteous, I wish she could have given me more info.

PD = 2/5/07
FP = 3/13/07

anyways, i just needed to blow off some steam, since it seems like I am getting blown off here. Why is it taking so long to be scheduled for an interview.:confused:

I am new to this website; a friend recommended it to me, as I am frustrated with the long wait for an interview. 8 months and still no interview. The website simply says "pending". What's the deal. I made an infopass appointment and was told that I just have to wait for the letter. Although the lady was very nice and courteous, I wish she could have given me more info.

PD = 2/5/07
FP = 3/13/07

anyways, i just needed to blow off some steam, since it seems like I am getting blown off here. Why is it taking so long to be scheduled for an interview.:confused:

That's actually not that long. Be patient. There was a big fee increase in July which led to a big spike in applications filed. More applications means more time to process them.

Hi
I'm new here but I thought that maybe my info will help other people in the future as all the info you guys wrote helps me with being patient.

PD 05/17/07
FP 06/12/07
IL pending

Good luck to all with waiting.

Hello New folks,

As you guys posted to the thread for Hartford tracking, can we assume you guys fall under Hartford DO ?.. if so we can request CTN400 to add your details to the spreadsheet he is maintaining for us. Please confirm that you fall under Hartford DO.

MEATIZITI .. as per our spreadsheet .. Hartford DO is sending ILs for folks with PDs in Jan 2007 So few more days of wait for you :)

Hello New folks,

As you guys posted to the thread for Hartford tracking, can we assume you guys fall under Hartford DO ?.. if so we can request CTN400 to add your details to the spreadsheet he is maintaining for us. Please confirm that you fall under Hartford DO.

MEATIZITI .. as per our spreadsheet .. Hartford DO is sending ILs for folks with PDs in Jan 2007 So few more days of wait for you :)

Yes I am Hartford DO... unfortunately...

goosiaa,

Dont worry .. atleast Hartford DO is traditionally slow .. and we are prepared to wait. Other DOs were fast till few months ago ... but since then have slowed down. My timeline is pretty close to yours. You are 15 days ahead of me. As per our spreadsheet (thx to CTN400)... folks with Jan PD got their ILs.. every month a new batch is coming. So at this rate .. our wait would be 4 to 5 more months to get ILs. Again there is no guarantee .. but if we can prepare for the worst .. the waiting will be relatively easy. :)

goosiaa,

Dont worry .. atleast Hartford DO is traditionally slow .. and we are prepared to wait. Other DOs were fast till few months ago ... but since then have slowed down. My timeline is pretty close to yours. You are 15 days ahead of me. As per our spreadsheet (thx to CTN400)... folks with Jan PD got their ILs.. every month a new batch is coming. So at this rate .. our wait would be 4 to 5 more months to get ILs. Again there is no guarantee .. but if we can prepare for the worst .. the waiting will be relatively easy. :)

Please don't make me depressed!!! I have hopes that they will start moving their a..... and do their work faster.

Thanks, hazydog and rembi for the information and positive thinking.
Yes, I am a Hartford DO applicant.
I guess I can understand the amount of applications they must be receiving, especially given the fee increase. That makes sense and in my frustration, I didn't really give that much consideration. Let's hope the IL comes soon.
Good luck goosiaa and rembi.
I'll keep everyone posted

Hi Guys,
As I told you, I received Letter from congressman, They were asking my authorisation so they can go further to contact USCIS. I already replied them let see what they can do for me......

Hi Guys,
As I told you, I received Letter from congressman, They were asking my authorisation so they can go further to contact USCIS. I already replied them let see what they can do for me......

Meek1234, Let them contact USCIS further, that would definitely help your case. Good luck Meek again !

goosiaa,

Rembi, I'll add new folks' details tomorrow and will post it here. Meanwhile, they can look into the last spreadsheet posted on this thread to get an idea of Hartford DO's N-400 processing.