N-400 Hartford, CT Tracking

Updated Spreadsheet !

Hi Folks, the spreadsheet has been updated with all new information.

PALLUJI1, Good luck to you for the interview tomorrow !!!

I think all others who completed their oath ceremony, have just disappeared without posting their experience.

I am here for your service :)

CTN400 .. .Thank you .. we can keep our sanity only by sharing our experiences and keep each other cool and patient.

Hi everyone, I had my interview on September 27th.
Here is my process.
My wife and I had our appointment respectively at 11:00 and 11:30 Am on Sept 27.
We arrived at 10:30, put our letters in the basket provided at the window and we waited.
First advice: bring at least 12 quarters if you intend to use the park meters in the back of the building.
At 10:45 my wife, who has the 11:30 appointment is called in.
She comes back after 25 minutes. The officer reviewed the information that was on the form N400. She was asked to write a very short sentence and she answered the 6 questions. A document was missing in her Green Card file. Fortunately, we brought all the documents we have and we were able to immediately provide a copy.
Second advice: if you have a Green Card, bring with you all the documents you provided to obtain the GC, in case one is missing.
The officer asked her when she wanted to go to the oath ceremony. She asked for the earliest one, which is on October 5th in Hartford.

At 11:20 I am called in. I was done in 20 minutes. Same process as my wife. The officer who had interviewed my wife had given my interviewer the date she had selected for the oath ceremony.
Third advice: when filling out the form N400, add a note to request that both spouse’s requests be processed at the same time. That worked quite well.

Good luck to everyone. Be patient.

Thank you CTN400 for keeping this thread. It helps.

Hi everyone, I had my interview on September 27th.
Here is my process.
My wife and I had our appointment respectively at 11:00 and 11:30 Am on Sept 27.
We arrived at 10:30, put our letters in the basket provided at the window and we waited.
First advice: bring at least 12 quarters if you intend to use the park meters in the back of the building.
At 10:45 my wife, who has the 11:30 appointment is called in.
She comes back after 25 minutes. The officer reviewed the information that was on the form N400. She was asked to write a very short sentence and she answered the 6 questions. A document was missing in her Green Card file. Fortunately, we brought all the documents we have and we were able to immediately provide a copy.
Second advice: if you have a Green Card, bring with you all the documents you provided to obtain the GC, in case one is missing.
The officer asked her when she wanted to go to the oath ceremony. She asked for the earliest one, which is on October 5th in Hartford.

At 11:20 I am called in. I was done in 20 minutes. Same process as my wife. The officer who had interviewed my wife had given my interviewer the date she had selected for the oath ceremony.
Third advice: when filling out the form N400, add a note to request that both spouse’s requests be processed at the same time. That worked quite well.

Good luck to everyone. Be patient.

Thank you CTN400 for keeping this thread. It helps.

Congrats N400BC ! So your oath date is Oct 5th. Which was the farthest oath date, they provided to you ? I mean farthest from the interview date.

Noted all your 3 points during the interview. Thanks for that.

Congrats N400BC. I am a little confused about the Greencard documentation. I got my GC thru my employer and most of the documentation was done by them (thru their own attorney). Since then I changed employers. So I am not sure what GC related documentaion we should take with us.

CTN400Applicant

Hi folks,
Another new user here. I am updating the spread sheet with my info.
Looks like I am in for a long wait till the interview.

CTN400Applicant
Priority date: 4/25/2007
Fingerprinting date: 06/07/2007

Hi folks,
Another new user here. I am updating the spread sheet with my info.
Looks like I am in for a long wait till the interview.

CTN400Applicant
Priority date: 4/25/2007
Fingerprinting date: 06/07/2007

Welcome CTN400Applicant ! Thanks for the update. Going forward, I encourage everybody to update your changes (Addition/Modifications) on the spreadsheet like CTN400Applicant did.

Interview Experience

Friends:

I wanted to let everyone know about my wife and my interview experience today at the Hartford DO.

My wife's interview time was 12:30pm and my time was 1:30pm. We reached the DO at 11:45am and both were allowed to go in. We gave our ILs and waited in the waiting room. My wife was called in at 12:20pm (10 minutes before schedule) and she was out in 8 minutes with a smile on her face and an oath letter in her hand.

Also, her interviewer had informed her that she had my file too and will take me next in a few minutes. I was called in exactly at 12:32pm (almost an hour before my scheuled time). My interview lasted for about 12 minutes. She confirmed thru the N400. I had two changes which she duly noted on the form (employment change and travel history change). She also asked me about my traffic tickets and whether there were any criminal issues with the tickets and I said no. She said fine and I asked if she wanted a copy of my DMV record. She said no, but I gave it to her anyway.

Anyway, everything was smooth. After 12 minutes of N400, civics and a simple english written sentence, I was given my oath letter. She made sure that my wife and I had the same date and time for the interview.

Very courteous and professional. It was a pleasure.

My wife and my oath dates are on 12th October.

Good luck to all waiting!

Friends:

I wanted to let everyone know about my wife and my interview experience today at the Hartford DO.

My wife's interview time was 12:30pm and my time was 1:30pm. We reached the DO at 11:45am and both were allowed to go in. We gave our ILs and waited in the waiting room. My wife was called in at 12:20pm (10 minutes before schedule) and she was out in 8 minutes with a smile on her face and an oath letter in her hand.

Also, her interviewer had informed her that she had my file too and will take me next in a few minutes. I was called in exactly at 12:32pm (almost an hour before my scheuled time). My interview lasted for about 12 minutes. She confirmed thru the N400. I had two changes which she duly noted on the form (employment change and travel history change). She also asked me about my traffic tickets and whether there were any criminal issues with the tickets and I said no. She said fine and I asked if she wanted a copy of my DMV record. She said no, but I gave it to her anyway.

Anyway, everything was smooth. After 12 minutes of N400, civics and a simple english written sentence, I was given my oath letter. She made sure that my wife and I had the same date and time for the interview.

Very courteous and professional. It was a pleasure.

My wife and my oath dates are on 12th October.

Good luck to all waiting!

Congratulations Palluji1 ! Great news ! Good luck to your oath too !

Please tell me which was the farthest oath date from the interview date, they provided you ? I think you picked the earliest date, which was just 10 days after the interview. I want to know the farthest one (exact date if you remember) they provided.

Also, N400BC, I want the same info. from you too.

Thanks in advance
CTN400

Congratulations Palluji1 ! Great news ! Good luck to your oath too !

Please tell me which was the farthest oath date from the interview date, they provided you ? I think you picked the earliest date, which was just 10 days after the interview. I want to know the farthest one (exact date if you remember) they provided.

Also, N400BC, I want the same info. from you too.

Thanks in advance
CTN400

They gave us two options: October 12th (10 days away) and October 19th (17 days away).

They gave us two options: October 12th (10 days away) and October 19th (17 days away).

That's great and thanks Palluji !

I think my vacation will be screwed up ! I wanted at least 4 weeks gap between interview and oath. But if they provide an earlier oath date, I don't have any choice. Just pick the one that is farthest. Let me see. I hope I'll get 4 weeks gap due to thanksgiving holidays ! Keeping the fingers crossed ! Fingers already bent since crossed so many times :)

Congrats to palluji1.

Sorry. My wife does not remember what was the farthest available date for the oath ceremony and I was not provided any choices.

Why keeping quiet ???

Why all are keeping quiet here ???

MEEK1234, what's your news ?

All others waiting for IL in this batch will break their silence in the next 12 days !!!

Thanks Palluji1 and N400bc for your updates and good luck to your oath !!!

Regards
CTN400

Hi Guys,
Nothing new.....I am just waiting to receiving something from congressman/USCIS....
Lets hope in next batch of IL We all receive it.
CTN400 : qucik questoion , i had fingure print of july 11 2006 when it will expire....
i hope till that i will get IL.

regards,
Meek1234.

Hi Guys,
Nothing new.....I am just waiting to receiving something from congressman/USCIS....
Lets hope in next batch of IL We all receive it.
CTN400 : qucik questoion , i had fingure print of july 11 2006 when it will expire....
i hope till that i will get IL.

regards,
Meek1234.

I don't know now. Previously FP was valid for 15 months. Hope you will get IL before that. USCIS will notify you if FP renewal is required. Good luck !