'Mumbai Confirmed/Likely Interview dates in July/August/September'

It's not on their wesite but

Hey Sansin,
They have not put up the dates yet on their website, where did you get the news? Infact my spouse stood in the Q today and they did'nt mention it.

GCM

Dates

I called up Consulate Today (6th July) to check my status.

Better call up the consulate the check your status. Dates for August are confirmed, but not yet published.

Thats a good one...

:)

Thanks for your offer, GC Mangta....All the best for your interview. I am in for Sep04.

GC_Mangta said:
Hello Guys,
First of all, thanks a million VM for letting out the info on my queries. My BMB number came in on the 28th June (EB3-employment based)
Also I live in Mumbai about 10 mins away from the consulate (At Malbarhill) if any of you need any local assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.
Also I'm a consultant physician at Lilavati hospital so if you guy's need any medical help let me know.
Let's hope all goes well in the next 60 days
GCM

Expecting August Interview?

Hi Sansin,

Do you know if you are in August appointments list? Because, my file was also sent to Mumbai consulate in June (i.e.,June 16th). I am wondering if I can expect August interview? :D

Thanks,
nsr.

packet 4

Got my packet 4.. oooooohooooooo

I will be leaving on july 9. my interview date is on july 21.
it is so true that life sometimes makes sense when view'd backwards.

thanks guys,
I will tell you how things transpire in Mumbai as soon as it does.

sth

Pcc

Pls Advise ,
My wife studied in Delhi (Higher Secondary ) for 2 yrs ,
Do we need to get the PCC from Delhi too ? or getting the PCC from Chennai commisoner office is good enough ? Right now she is in Chennai.

Thanks very much VM(vm1214) .
Still I have some queries- want input.
A. My attorney applied AC140 , Mumbai Consulate received on June 19.we have not heard in reply by email or letter to my lawyer so far. But when I emailed Mumbai Consulate- they reply by emai "we hope to interview you in Aug". Then again I emailed them about case number etc for rfrence- They replied again the same thing"we
hope to interview you in Aug".
I am trying to call them for last 2-3 dys at 12-12.30 est, but no luck, alsways busy.
My query is that -1. interview date is scheduled by Consulate or they give choice to candidate.
2. Interview date always fixed after case number assingment or
they can do tentative before assinging case number.

3. Suggest- what should I do to get case number- just wait or keep trying contact by phone.
4. Any idea why is delay in assinging case number.

Appreciate your input/guidance.

ranjansinha said:
Thanks very much VM(vm1214) .
Still I have some queries- want input.
My query is that -1. interview date is scheduled by Consulate or they give choice to candidate.
{ The first time it is scheduled by the Consulate processing system, once your name is listed then you can change the date by calling them and emailing them with a valid reason }

{When you say your case was received on June 19th then the case number should be assigned by now, without case number nothing can go forward}

3. Suggest- what should I do to get case number- just wait or keep trying contact by phone.
{ Try till you are dead tired for the day }

{The email which you got says there is a case number for you, so just try to get it}

Thanks

wdcpost said:
Pls Advise ,
My wife studied in Delhi (Higher Secondary ) for 2 yrs ,
Do we need to get the PCC from Delhi too ? or getting the PCC from Chennai commisoner office is good enough ? Right now she is in Chennai.

If your wife is staying in Chennai for the past one year, then PCC from Chennai commisoner office is good enough. No need for PCC from Delhi.

sm_delhi

calling consulate...

Better to call between 8.45 and 9 am IST, or, 2 pm to 4 pm IST.
You definitely will get through in the 2 pm to 4 pm slot, if you keep trying for about 15 minutes relentlessly without a break, that is, do not break between 2 successive call attempts.

Hi every CPiers!

I have some queries- want input.

A. My attorney applied AC140 , Mumbai Consulate received on June 19.we have not heard in reply by email or letter to my lawyer so far. But when I emailed Mumbai Consulate- they reply by emai "we hope to interview you in Aug". Then again I emailed them about case number etc for rfrence- They replied again the same thing"we
hope to interview you in Aug".

I am trying to call them for last 2-3 dys at 12-12.30 est, but no luck, alsways busy.

Ranjan

Ranjan,
Your queries were answered above, does it mean you didn't read it or waiting for more input from different people ?

Thanks

VM1214

No I am obsessive about reading amwers, but as beginner anxiety- I want some input or idea on some queries like.
1. On email reply they are saying we hope to schedule interview in Aug , but no mentioned of case number even I asked for it in email.
2. Interview are scheduled by Consulate or apllicant has choice. As I heard for some CPiers- got case nuber and directed to call a week later for scheduling interview.

Vm 1214, what your thoughts about these and give me guidance.

You are really a help.

Ranjan

ranjansinha said:
VM1214

No I am obsessive about reading amwers, but as beginner anxiety- I want some input or idea on some queries like.
1. On email reply they are saying we hope to schedule interview in Aug , but no mentioned of case number even I asked for it in email.

{ That is the std. email you will get it, so nothing to think about it, all you have to do is keep calling or follow-up with your lawyer if gets any response from them }

2. Interview are scheduled by Consulate or apllicant has choice. As I heard for some CPiers- got case nuber and directed to call a week later for scheduling interview.

{ AS stated above you can change or reschedule only once your name is being scheduled for interview not before that }

Vm 1214, what your thoughts about these and give me guidance.

You are really a help.

Ranjan

AS you are very anxious you can just wait if some other senior person picks up your question and replies to it, you don't to have to post the same questions again and again to get more replies.

Thanks

RE Above and PCC

At the consulate, you are a lay person from the street unless you have a BMB number. Normally they mail out the number to the address in India if provided. Other sureshot method is to send someone to the consulate to inquire with your name and details.

RE: Obtaining PCC's in Mumbai - both RPO and local CID - I have obtained both and have made friends there, so any questions or help is welcome.
GCM

Does salary amt. have to be mentioned in the employment letter?

GCM

No Vaccination record

hello guys

Please let me know if i dont have vaccination record? what is the procedure for getting........ does anyone has any information..........

thanks

Consulate Call, P4 Packet & Medical tests

Hello
Have a couple of questions
I have been trying all night for the past 2 days and dont seem to have good luck contacting the embassy, early in the emorning no one picks up and later after 9:00 the phone is always busy. I understand that normally they post the dates on or before the 15 is that true?
What kind of information should the person authorised to pick up a duplicate P4 carry to the embassy and does one just stand in the que or is there a special window/form?
My tests were completed in the states last october, has anyone shown the test results from here and got the tests waived in Mumbai?a
Your input will be highly appreciated.

GC_Mangta said:

{ Yes if you can but it has to match the exact amount stated in you labor certification }

GCM