Montreal Interview Tracker -- Part DeuX [Ara2000, AttaBoy, CDN_CPER, Dongky, Enduring, GC Indian, Ja

Can you please post the NVC web site you are refering to. I waiting for my P3 which I should be getting anytime.

From what I understand P4 is only to schedule the intreview. Are you saying that the birth cert and police record will be asked for at the intreview?
When was your 140 approved. Mine got approved 5/29. I am hoping for oct/nov date.

P3 Docs

My 140 got approved on 6/12. I have already paid the fees and waiting for P3. THe reason I think there is some change because is we received the bill alone without P3. In the past they used to send the bill along with P3, now you receive P3 after NVC receives the fees. I think also that the police record and birth certificate are presented on the interview date and not sent with P3 anyone. I just can not find somebody to confirm that.

Im hoping for interview in Octover/Nov time frame.

Syriano/Saryn Please Keep us informed

Mine got approved July7th, case created July 17th, issued Fee Bill on 07/28. When do you think I should expect interview. My H-1 is going to expire in November.
When they will send it and Do we need their Fee Bill or can we take it from web and send it to STL to save some time.
Please keep us posted.
Thanks
TK

TK

You need to wait to receive the bill then pay it. Once NVC receives the money order they will send you P3. You are talking about 5-6 months for the interview day from the time 140 is approved.

I have the same problem where my H1-B will expire early Dec. I paid the fees and expecting P3 to arrive anytime.

to thokoo

I think the earliest you can get is Nov. I paid my fee on 7/5 and I am still waiting for the P3 to be issued.

Hi rzz1gv,

Thanks for the info.

Hi Saryn, thokoo, syriano - My I-140 got approved on Jun 2nd. I
have sent the money for Packet 3 today. Can you please
let me know what we need for Packet 3. PC Looking at the forum my date will be only in December I guess. Can I start applying for the PC from Toronto right away? Any info is greatly helpful. Please
keep posting the progress regarding your cases.

You need to apply for PC asap. It took me 2 months to receive mine from the RCMP. The information I had that PC is needed for P3.

Green Card stamping at the Airport

Hi,

I had my interview on July 11 2003.
The interview was very simple. She asked me about my Employer and would I have a change in the employment once I entered the US.
The interviewer said all the documents were in order and we were approved.

We entered the US on the 12 of July 2003.
Has anyone had their interview around the same dates or entered US during July.

What is the next step in the process and how long does it take to get the actual green card and the welcome letter?

Regards
Chandra

One normally get's the actual card within a month after the date of entry.

On another point, Indian PCC is valid normally for six month till the period you haven't been to that country.

Green Card

Hi SS11,

Is there any way to track the status.
I have not received the welcome letter as well.

Regards
Gopi

Hi Syriano,

From what I hear, my lawyer says that we need PCC for P3.
Also I called RCMP and they said, if we have a case number from
NVC, it takes 20 minutes to issue a PCC. Is the timing different for Canadian and non-Canadian Passport holders. Same is true for the Indian PCC. Takes 2 days for Canadian Passport holders.

My lawyer sent the money order for P3 on Jul 30 and we have received P3.

Thokoo, Saryn please post if you have conflicting timings for obtaining PCC and also if you have received P3.

Thanks

It took me almost 2 months to get my PC from the RCMP.
My lawer send in the fee july 5th and I am still waiting for the P3. I don't know what is wrong.

Hi Saryn,

Are you a Canadian Citizen? I am wondering if there is a difference, since they do security clearances at every stage. Even for PCC for Indian Passport holders the Indian Embassy takes 6 weeks and for Canadians 2 days. I don't understand the rationale.

It also took me 2 months to get my PCC from RCMP last year,They issued it on Nov25,2002. Do I need a fresh one?
NVC rcvd my fee on 08/18 & now am waiting for P3.
I am also a landed immigrant , does anyone see any problem due to change of rules.(not a canadian citizen).
TK

How many days to interview after documents reviewed by NVC (Montreal Consulate)

Folks

I mailed my P3 documents to NVC. NVC issued a checklist letter stating that they need my original marriage certificate (I had sent them a notarized copy with my P3). I sent them the original promptly. On 19 August the AVM at NVC changed, saying that they have received my checklist documents. Provided that they do not find any other docs/info missing, how much longer to the interview date at Montreal? Any inputs will be appreciated. Thanks.

concurrent or cp

just got labor cert from us dept of labor. im canadian citizen, moved to boston 7 yrs ago for mba school, stayed, working as mgmt consultant (E2) i believe - not sure though. should i do cp or concurrent filing? all responses greatly appreciated. must let my lawyer know asap. thx.