Montreal Interview Tracker -- Part DeuX [Ara2000, AttaBoy, CDN_CPER, Dongky, Enduring, GC Indian, Ja

Originally posted by Former J1
yes, I just completed my CP successfully by AC-I140

Did you send packet 3 with the AC140 application or waited till the counsulate sent it to you? I am asking because I dont have all the docs for packer 3 so I am thinking of apllying I-824 and by the time they send me packet 3 I expect to have all docs. How much time should it take after AC140 reaches the consulate for them to send packet 3?

thanks

tax transcripts

I just read on the IRS site it takes around 60 days to get a copy of the tax transcript.

I just found out my inerview is on the 13th of March...What do you advice?

Thank you experienced cp'ers.

2b

I had a successful CP on December 20, 2002. They didn't ask for the Tax transcript or the Sailing permit(Statemet by IRS stating that you don't owe any money to them). I did take copies of my wife and my tax returns along with our W2 for the past 5 years with me just in case they asked me(they didn't). Hoep this helps.

H1 renewal and GC nearing - pl help with this situation.

My P3 review just got completed. I also need to get the new H1 visa stamping done from Toronto in March. But my original Birth Certificate is with NVC. Do I need the Birth certificate when I go for visa stamping to the US consulate in Toronto. I am expecting interview for the GC in Montreal in May.

What can I do? Pl suggest.

AC I-140 Process in Montreal

Hi all:

I'm just wondering if my lawyer needs to send Packet 3 directly to the consulate in Montreal or the packet has to come to us from the NVS. It seems to be the process really depends on the consulate handling the case so please let me know if you have done this or you know somebody to has done this before.

Thanks,
Syr.

CP question ...

Hi there,

Is it possible for a Canadian resident (Indian citizen) to go for CP in Canada while working in U.S. on H-1B ?

Or

He or She has to go to India for CP?

Thanks,

RamFan

peacebridge POE at Buffalo

Anyone has used peacebridge at buffalo as the POE? Any information will be highly appreciated!
thanks

Chinese None Criminal Clearance

Just got I140 approved and finally can work on the preparation document of P3 now!

Anyone know how can I get none criminal certificate for time in China? I am permanant resident in Canada as well.

Also if I want to get P3 quicker, can I pay the application fee before I recieve their notice of fee?

Thanks in advance

Police Report

Hi,

I have my CP in Montreal as well and I wanted to know what documents to bring, in particular, I heard that I must bring a police report. Where can I get this report and how do I obtain it? Is there a specific name for this report?

regarding validity of PCC

Does anyone here know how long a PCC from Canada RCMP os valid for IV CP process? I got one almost 10 months ago can i use it for my packet 3 later next month? Is there a time limit on when you are required to send your Pkt 3? thanks

Please help from your experience

I am a Indian citizen and have Canadian PR (but do not actually live in Canada yet).

I am applying for CP by should I apply for New Delhi or Montreal? Is one better/faster than other?

Question for Detroit people?

How long does it take to get the actual card in hand, when using the Detroit Port of Entry.

Thanks in advance.
SS11

Detroit Bridge

I got I-551 stamp on May 25th,03 using the Detroit bridge, no Green card yet. expecting it any day :rolleyes:

Thanks SBZ for the info!

I think we should keep in touch, since we got I-551 stamp on May 24th at the Detroit tunnel. Try to send me a private message by clicking on profile ...

Thanks
SS11

Hi RamFan,

Do you reside in Canada and commute to work to the US on a daily basis? If so, you can go for CP in Montreal.