Montreal Interview Tracker -- Part DeuX [Ara2000, AttaBoy, CDN_CPER, Dongky, Enduring, GC Indian, Ja

Did anybody got RFE for PCC?

Did anybody got RFE for Finger print base PCC from Canada, if we submit name based PCC?

Thank You

Thank You phaseal

Thank You phaseal,

If you look at http://www.cptracker.com Most of the cases for Montreal taking longer than any other Consulate.

And also in Montreal case we required to send original Documents and for other consulates applicant takes original documents with him/her for interview.
Is it safe to send originals? What if it lost in the NVC or in transit?

These are the differences, I couldn’t understand

To: MTLGC

My packet 3 was finally issued by NVC. I will be submitting in the next week or two.

I still don't have my fingerprint based police check, so I am just sending in name-based, per a lot of advice on this board.

Also, you do need to send in original docs, except for the passport (just a copy of the information page in it).

How do you got your name based PC?

Thank You blondhenge .

I am in US, Is there a way I can get name based PC from Canada. Or I have to go to Canada to do this.

Thanks

name based pc

We drove back to Canada to get it (I live in Washington State, so I'm only a couple of hours south of the border). I went to a local RCMP office and they did it on the spot. $30 ($C) each for me and my wife.

If you can't get back to Canada for this, then you will have to do the fingerprint based check. I did one of these as well--I couriered the prints up to Canada several months ago, but I haven't received that yet.

Thank you

blondhenge said:
We drove back to Canada to get it (I live in Washington State, so I'm only a couple of hours south of the border). I went to a local RCMP office and they did it on the spot. $30 ($C) each for me and my wife.

If you can't get back to Canada for this, then you will have to do the fingerprint based check. I did one of these as well--I couriered the prints up to Canada several months ago, but I haven't received that yet.

I did mailed my finger print one today. I will do like you did for name check. I will go to nearest RCMP office to the border and get that one. When we go to RCMP office for name check, What they need from us?

Thanks

name based pc

I just went to a local rcmp detachment. I told them that I needed a name-based criminal record check, used my passport as ID and gave them my Canadian address (I own a home there still) to use on the form. I brought a copy of my i-140 approval in case they wanted some proof, but they didn't ask for it (they just wanted the $30!)

name based pc continued

I forgot... I would give the local detachment a call and see what they actually need from you. If you go onto the RCMP website, you can get to the phone numbers of all the detachments. Call ahead!

Thank you for the info!

blondhenge said:
I forgot... I would give the local detachment a call and see what they actually need from you. If you go onto the RCMP website, you can get to the phone numbers of all the detachments. Call ahead!

It took 18days to get fee bill from NVC to Attorney

It took 18days to get fee bill from NVC to Attorney.

Interview Date

My interview date is June 15th. How long MDS Executive Health Services will take give medical? ANy good hotel near by?
Thanks.
--
Kaghzi

Kaghzi72,

did u get something in the mail? or did the NVC automated system tell u your interview date?

my case was completed on march 25, 2005.

thanks.

can you provide me with the email to NVC?

Kaghzi72

can you provide me the email? who did you email...the generic NVC email? please let me know? i would like to do the same as well. what details do i submit to them...my NVC case # etc?

btw - does the nvc automated system still tell you that your application is complete with no new updated message?

thank you in advance for your help.

I sent email to NVCInquiry@state.gov with my case number. they replied back with interview date. NVC automated system dooesn't change yet.
between my interview date is June 17th.
You can also try to call the NVC and talk to operator they have updated info than automated system.
Regards
--
Farhan

Panel Physician in Canada

Can some body send me the link where I can find approved panel physician in Canada for US Immigration.
Regards
--
Kaghzi

How you got your interview schudled yet?

canuckbuck said:
Kaghzi72,

did u get something in the mail? or did the NVC automated system tell u your interview date?

my case was completed on march 25, 2005.

thanks.

Hello Canuckbuck,

Have you got your interview date schudled yet?

My case was completed March 31, and I have not got my interview yet. According to NVC, they will filed my case to Motreal probably 5/25/05, and the interview maybe mid of July.

Thanks,

Motown