May - June'07 Fillers - Approvals(AP, EAD, FP notices) and LUDs only!

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 24, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

My husband and I got EAD approved!!!!

Hi Techbuyer77,

Do we get FP notice and appointment with Receipt Notice OR Do they send separte in following mails and how long it takes from receipt notice, if they send speartely.

Thanks

I never got NOA's only lawyer. I got my fp after I called IO because of a glitch of the system, they never got me an appointment.
You should receive yours 5-6 weeks after filing.

Thanks Techbuyer77. What is your receipt date? / when was your papers delivered at USCIS?

I never got NOA's only lawyer. I got my fp after I called IO because of a glitch of the system, they never got me an appointment.

Priority date : 05/2000
I140 approved : 04/2007
485/AP/EAD receipt date : 06/22
FP done : 07/19
LUDs on AOS : 07/20 and 07/23

Today, I Got another LUD on my AP - not sure why we get multiple LUDs on AP???

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting For Fp

Hi!

My Beneficiary get the FP notices but not me. I tried to call 800# and talked with IO but CS rep is saying that I have to wait. How to call them? I think mine is also in glitch. Help will be appreciated.

485/AP/765 RD 6/7/07 ND 6/20/07

Hi Gurus,

How do you get LUD's, as I have never received one.

LUD stands for Last Update Date. You could enter all your cases online.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp

Once you enter all your cases (AP/EAD/I-485 each one has different SRC numbers), you can track them to verify if there is any update on your cases.

Mostly, if you have any update means your case was reviewed recently, which is a good sign!

I hope its clear!

PD: FEB, 2003 (EB2)
Docs Sent: 06/07/2007 (three applicants - 485, 765 and 131)
RD: 06/11/2007
ND: 06/26/2007
FP Notice Rcvd: 07/09/2007 (applicant 1) - FP DATE 7/24
FP Notice recvd: 07/20/2007 (applicant 2 &3) - FP DATE 8/2 and 8/3
FP: Completed for all on 7/24 (apparently they accepted three applicants same day).
LUD: 7/25 (I485 - for all three)
LUD: 6/30 (I765 & I131 - for all three)
AP&EAD - Not received
Center: NSC
Labor: approved in Aug,06
I140:approved in Oct,06 (Premium processing)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey goodphysq
did you get an email about your AP approval and also did the online case status change. I have 2 LUD's on my AP and there is no change in the online status message

hey goodphysq
did you get an email about your AP approval and also did the online case status change. I have 2 LUD's on my AP and there is no change in the online status message

You should be OK. I got AP LUD's on 7/2, 7/3 (with no change in online message) and then on 7/11 - AP was approved, got email and online message changed.

Awsome

Congrats to everyone who got AP approved. Finally it seem to be getting somewhere.

What is everyone's opinion here:

Should I be concerned at this point that I don't have a single LUD, not on any of the AP/AOS/EAD eventhough my FP was done on June 23rd? I am asking because I am seeing that they are now approving AP after my RD.

My details are below:

fastergcwanted

I do not want to give you any false hopes but isn't that what we can have in this haphazard GC process?

Sometimes it is likely that the I-485 is approved without any action on EAD/AP and the USCIS will just keep the fee from EAD/AP. This is possible in your case as your FP is complete. Good luck.

Sincerely - IE