May, June 2005 Approvals - Biometrics Yet ?

Approved in may

Our cases were approved on 5/12 and recd the approval notices on 05/16 and it states " dont take any action, biometrics will be sent, call cs if you donot receive biometrics or card in 60days.
After three weeks on 06/08 i got biometrics scheduled for 07/07 but my wife didnt get, i gave biometrics and lud changed on same day and i got an email that card is ordered, then after 4 days 07/12/05 i got an email stating card is posted.

Recd card on 2 days after the email.

Didnt get any biometrics for my wife, so waited for 60 days as per the approval notice, then called Customer service and the lady took all the info and told that it may be "non delivery" and said that she will request NSC( my case is from Nebraska service center) and asked us to call after 30 days from 07/07/05..

On 07/13 we recd an email that the requested information was sent on july 12th 2005 and if i dont receive any thing in 30days call the customer service again..

daily will be waiting to see the biometric notice but no luck till now..
waiting for 08/12 to call back..

has anybody in this situation and recd the biometrics..

radkris

I am in this situation partially. I received my 485 approval on 7/1, and waiting for my wife's. My wife got code1 biometrics on 7/22 which, she gave on 7/25, but no update so far. We are waiting for the 60 day period to call USCIS, and in the mean time, we called our local senator, and trying to get some handle.

No clue as such why this 'non-delivery' is happening. Gurus!! Expert comments please.

jk_GC said:
Guy's,
I am also from Detroit area, approved on 6/30, no bio yet!.

I am also from Detroit and no bio for me and my wife yet, both I-485 approved on 6/15/05.

I received my card today. The journey is over for 5 more years, when I'll apply for citizenship.

Good luck everyone.

jaiganesh said:
radkris

I am in this situation partially. I received my 485 approval on 7/1, and waiting for my wife's. My wife got code1 biometrics on 7/22 which, she gave on 7/25, but no update so far. We are waiting for the 60 day period to call USCIS, and in the mean time, we called our local senator, and trying to get some handle.

No clue as such why this 'non-delivery' is happening. Gurus!! Expert comments please.

hi jaiganesh,

did u get your biometrics notice or only your wife got them..

My I485 was approved on 06/01/2005. I got my biometric notice on 7/28/05.
They were taken today and my message changed today itself.
On August 8, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Originally Posted by cfiler
I received my card today. The journey is over for 5 more years, when I'll apply for citizenship.

Yes. Your journey is over. I don't think you will have hard time getting citizenship. Enjoy!!!!!

I am still waiting for the Biometrics. I don't know when will my day come.

CONGRATS CFILER...
Well we have special bond as our 485 were approved on same day...Tomorrow i am also going for biometric..Hopefully i will get card in a week or so...CONGRATS once again...

Thank you guys, I hope you also get your card very quickly. It is a great feeling to hold it in your hands. I also pulled it out of my wallet several times to look at it because it still didn't even feel real.

When I was in the middle of this whole process, I said to a friend that if I would've known how hard it was to get a green card, I probably would have never tried. Now I'm glad I did because I get to live here. And so do you!

Congrats CFiler and Good luck everyone who is waiting.

Wanted to share the good news - I have received my Green card yesterday.

Cheers!

I have not received my biometrics yet. I am thinking of going to local service center and request them to take biometrics. My questions:

1>. What documents should I need to carry along with me while going to local service center for biometrics?

2>. Do I need to carry along with me 2 passport style photograph?

Please reply.

MJones said:
I have not received my biometrics yet. I am thinking of going to local service center and request them to take biometrics. My questions:

1>. What documents should I need to carry along with me while going to local service center for biometrics?

2>. Do I need to carry along with me 2 passport style photograph?

Please reply.

I dont think you can go and give the biometrics, they will ask for biometrics notice, when I went for mine I asked them that my wife didnt receive them, they suggested me to call USCIS and findout.

For biometrics you need to have the notice and a picture id..

Well..just an update from my side..Completed biometric today(in ASC ,SACRAMENTO) ..It took just 5 mnts...They took picture,signature and index finger print...They even returned biometric notice back to me..I guess thats the way it works...
Now waiting for card...

Here is my complete signature

EB2(NSC)

Labor filed in July'2003(from UTAH)
Labor AD = March'2004
I140/485 filed in Nov'2004
Fingerprint Done in Dec'2004
EAD/Advance Payroll received in Jan'2005
I140 AD = 04/28/2005
I485 AD = 06/15/2005
Biometric notice Received = 08/04/2005
Biometric Done = 08/09/2005
Waiting for CARD????
SO FAR SMOOTH RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

usa_gc_waiting said:
Well..just an update from my side..Completed biometric today(in ASC ,SACRAMENTO) ..It took just 5 mnts...They took picture,signature and index finger print...They even returned biometric notice back to me..I guess thats the way it works...
Now waiting for card...

Here is my complete signature

EB2(NSC)

Labor filed in July'2003(from UTAH)
Labor AD = March'2004
I140/485 filed in Nov'2004
Fingerprint Done in Dec'2004
EAD/Advance Payroll received in Jan'2005
I140 AD = 04/28/2005
I485 AD = 06/15/2005
Biometric notice Received = 08/04/2005
Biometric Done = 08/09/2005
Waiting for CARD????
SO FAR SMOOTH RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You say that you recieved the Bio notice on 8/4/05 and got it done done on 8/9/05, was it scheduled for that day or you just walked in to find out if they will do it or not? I have a smiliar situation, I got my biometrics notice on 8/1 but my appointment is scheduled for 8/25, and I was wondering why should I wait that long and why not give a try run to see if they will take my biometrics. Please advice.

Originally Posted by radkris
I dont think you can go and give the biometrics, they will ask for biometrics notice, when I went for mine I asked them that my wife didnt receive them, they suggested me to call USCIS and findout.

Thanks for your reply. Infact USCIS suggested me to go to local office and try for biometrics. Is anyone gone to local service center for biometrics without bio notice? Please share your experience.

What happend to Detroit!

No biometric notice yet! Its been 45 days after approval of i-485 and seems no chances in next couple of months as somebody waiting for more than 60 days. Please somebody guide me how to get my plastic card soon. Thanks

No biometrics notice it's been 75 days since my I485 got approved. Detroit INS office is taking too much time.

My I485 was approved on 06/26/05.

Has anyone got biometrics notice in detroit area with I485 approval on 06/26/05 or later?

No Bimetric or card for 05/26 approval..

Hi,
I am from Detroit, approval on 05/26. No Biometric or Card yet.. I called USCIS they told me wait for six months..
-jaysys