May 2009 AOS filers

Uscis account is free to sign up but you would need a case number to track it.
You can always track it without an account

Hi people,
Just wanted to share something with you...
My hubby became a citizen on May 21st, so we called uscis next day to update our
I-130 that he sent when he was a permanent resident last August ( got married on July 30,2008). Today i checked my online status for I-130 and it says that they approved it :)))
Is it possible that they did that in what, like 9 days ???

it has been almost three weeks and we have not received notice for fingerprint.
is anybody with similar case??

it has been almost three weeks and we have not received notice for fingerprint.
is anybody with similar case??

Often the fingerprints are scheduled based on how busy your local ASC center is...The best way is to compare your timeline against someone from the same DO(doesn't matter under which category they have applied)

Often the fingerprints are scheduled based on how busy your local ASC center is...The best way is to compare your timeline against someone from the same DO(doesn't matter under which category they have applied)

I have seen couple of folks received they finger print two weeks from submittal date.i guess i should give a few more days.Is there any way to find out by notice?receipt number.

I'm waiting anxiously for the NOA and my checks to be cashed. It should happen by the end of the week according to the timeline of May filers.

Biometrics done yesterday. Very fast. There was no line at all and took only 10 minutes!
Today LUD I-485 and I-765.

U.

Last edited by a moderator:
On schedule. I do not think it is a good thing to go in advance unless you have a problem on the day they assigned to you.
U.

Just got my bio appointment notice for 6/17/09. do you by any chance have any idea if I can do it prior to my appointment date?

Thanks!

FP done

FP done last Tuesday. It was very quick. No line at all. We were there for 10 minutes tops! :) Just waiting to get updates re: EAD and final interview. :)

I just got an RFE in the mail for my I485. Apparently - I forgot to include a page from the W2 and ITR of my husband. Will send out everything today as well so as not to delay. Do you guys think it would delay my case due to this RFE?

Rfe

swivelchair: RFE may delay your case bcoz now your case is on hold untill they get documents requested. I am just wondering is your online case status change to "RFE Requested or something"??.
Goodluck

punjabiguru

I just got an RFE in the mail for my I485. Apparently - I forgot to include a page from the W2 and ITR of my husband. Will send out everything today as well so as not to delay. Do you guys think it would delay my case due to this RFE?

I got the online notification of approval of Advance Parole. They say they mailed me the approval notice.

U.

swivelchair: RFE may delay your case bcoz now your case is on hold untill they get documents requested. I am just wondering is your online case status change to "RFE Requested or something"??.
Goodluck

punjabiguru

Yes, my online status for I-485 said that they mailed me an RFE last May 27. I just checked right now. Oh well... I still do hope it will go on as is. I've mailed the documents today via express mail. They should be getting the documents by tomorrow.

Should not delay by more than couple of days if you get the RFE back right away.

EAD and AP Approval

second stage and ulyss: You guys already got EAD and AP approval...wondering why i am not getting that USCIS approval Email. my priortiy date is almost same as yours. Do you guys know what is the Reason they are not touching my application?? My FP is done two weeks ago

thanks
Guru