MAY 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 11/16/2001)

No Title

Hi all !

Can someone please update me details

Location san jose
handle: aniaish
FP recd 11/29/2001 by lawyer
FP sched 12/27/2001
Early FP done 12/04/2001

AVM not updated after FP

FP done on 12/05 but AVM message has not been updated. How long does it take for AVM message to get updated after FP?

EAD Approved!!!!

Just checked the AVM, and my EAD was approved! Haven\'t gotten the card yet, though...

RD: 05/18
ND: 07/23

EAD approved date: 12/09

I hope to receive it soon... after that, hopefully, next step, I-485!!!

EAD mess

Greetings !

Since my wife received iEAD only for 3 months
ending Jan 2nd, we went to SFO center this morning
and obtained second iEAD for 3 more months. Now
the AVM says "On Dec 14th EAD was approved and you
will receive in 14 days.."
AVM for I-485 says that our FP was received on Nov 16.
Gosh, how long is it going to take for that approval ?!

-- united win

No Title

All, Please check PCee\'s May thread summay for your entry and post any updates needed for your case.

Yes still waiting

Jony lever,
MY EAD was approved on 10/30 still waiting for card. Did U get yours.

Bond

A different AVM Message...

I just checked the AVM, and my I-485 status says "your fingerprints have come back, and processing on the case can resume". I guess this means all background checks have cleared; hopefully it\'s been assigned to an officer, and I\'m looking at a short time to approval (we pray!)...

It\'s been a challenging year for all of us, I imagine, as immigration people decide our fates and our lives. So much has changed in America and around the world since last December. Hopefully everyone on this list will see things solidify in the New Year.

Thanks to everyone for posting and letting us all know we\'re not alone in our wait... and thanks to the list maintainers for giving their time to keep us all informed.

Happy holidays to everyone.

What was the message before this ?

Did it say "Your fingerprintes have been collected ......etc" ?

thanks

Changed AVM

Even mine changed to something similar to davidjed\'s. Prior to that it was "have been collected and pending review". Now it is "your fingerprints have come back, and processing on the case can resume". I like davidjed\'s optimism, I am not going to assume anything. This whole thing is like some kind of cosmic dice game.

No Title

golden gate
good to hear it.
when and where did you do FP?
also , in the previous message, was it"FP collected on 11/16 (pls tell me the exact date) ..pending review"
thanks man.

two I-485 approvals at infitimes

guys - noticed two may approvals on
www.infitimes.com

Nandini (India) approved on 12-01
july2000 (India) approved on 12-18

Is this the start of may approvals