MAY 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 11/16/2001)

EAD arrived

Sent on Dec 19; valid until Dec 18/2002.

Hopefully the next step will be it...

Happy New Year Everyone!

AVM Changed

The new message is we received the FP results on Dec 29 th and...processing has resumed....

Wishing you all a happy and prosperous new year

S.Singh

Update my info

Hi, PCee,

Thanks for your excellent job in 2001, hopefully this thread will
be closed soon.

Here is some update of my case:

My wife\'s EAD got RFE on 12/03/01, and was approved on 12/28/01 via
AVM. The additional material was sent out by us on 12/07/01.

AVM has changed message on my AOS from "On Nov 16th" to "On Dec. 21st"
my wife\'s remains same.

Thank you.

Happy new year.

gz82

RFE issued on wife\'s AP

RFE issued on wife\'s AP (12/26/2001)

Marriage Certificate & I-140 approval notice. Any one with similar experience?

Thanks.

Please update mine and my wife\'s info.... Both got EAD on 12/26/01\' ND 8/23 SJ

Talked to INS

Nothing special about the AVM updates. INS has received the background check report from the FBI....etc and that\'s what the new AVM messages says....
Just wait till the case is assigned to an officer.

Does someone here knows how much time it takes for the approval after receiving the Background check report.

Thanks

No Title

do you mean that the cases are not yet assigned to officer for which AVMs changed to processing resumed???

EAD approved and Card received

After a long wait my EAD was approved 12/26/01 and Card received 1/3/02. I as primary received the card a month and a half after my wife received hers. Strange are the way of the INS. I had to fax them a couple of times before getting the card - no direct response was received for the fax\'s though.

RFE issued on AP

hi i have recieved an RFE on my AP. don\'t know what the RFE is for. Did you get it in mail or did your lawyer. Please let me know since the RFE was issued on 12/13/2001 as per the AVM. My husband\'s AP is approved.

No Title

The RFE issued on my wife\'s AP was for : Marriage certificate and I-140 approval notice. RFE was sent to the lawyer.

AVM message changed for my case

The AVM message for my case is now "On January 4, ...finger prints result received...resumed..."
Hope the approval will come soon!

immiviewer

sathish Kumar

>I-485 Status
>Posted By: Sathish Kumar 1/7/02 12:57 AM
>PD-5/17/01
>RD-5/17/01
>FP-10/9/01
>No information till now?
>Do you guys know how can I get my status?

If u have the notice issued by CSC it contains a receipt number
example WAC-01-XXXXXXXXX

The CSC telephone number is present on the receipt
call CSC telephone number and follow the prompts to punch the WAC number and the Automated Voice Message (AVM) will give u a message about ur case

Check all the messages for all ur different cases
(I-485, AP, EAD)
Call after 9=00 pm on weekdays otherwise the line may be busy

If You do not have the receipts i am sure that ur attorney has them. Please ask him to send u the copies by fax or numbers by email

Please add my details

Handle Bond07
PD 09/00
RD 05/01
ND 07/01
FP 11/08
12/29 Message resumed

Thanks
Bond07

No Title

bond07, you should give exact dates, since you are already in May thread , everyone know your RD is May and ND is July, 01.