MAY 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 11/16/2001)

How long for approval after Fingerprinting?

Does anyone know how long it is taking for approvals after FingerPrinting (San Jose area if that is a factor)? Thanks.

wac-01-240.xxxx FP done 11/3, AVM changed to "Received your FP and pending reveiw"

Does Guru out here have some idea how much time does it take for the approval after this message.
Any Approvals for te MAY RD ??????

Thanks

What documents are required for IEAD in San Jose

We didn\'t receive our EAD even after AVM says they were approved on 10/30. We are planning to go to SJ INS for iEAD. CAn anybody please tell me what documents (and any related fee) I need to carry ? I will appreciate any help.

Received EAD cards on 12/03/01

Me and My wife received EAD cards yesterday.
RD 5/17
ND 7/19
EAD approved on 11/22/01
EAD cards received on 12/03/01
FP done on 11/14/01

FP rcvd (Nov 27) done Nov 28

RD: 5/15
ND: 5/17
AP: 8/09
EAD: 10/26 rcvd 11/7
FP: 11/27 done 11/28

EAD not in Sight

S.Singh and others any idea why the EAD\'s are still pending. I am in the same boat as you guys. Wife\'s EAD card received but I am the primary applicant and my EAD is still pending! Spoke to IIO and he just asked me to do a fax enquiry. No response so far to fax enquiry.

swithched after 180 days?

Have any of you used the 180 day statute to switch jobs? Please post experience

I\'ve switched jobs after 180 days...

It was no problem from an I-9 point of view, as )had my Interim EAD (still waiting for the real one :-( ); however, I have not left & returned to the U.S. on a trip, but am planning on doing so over Christmas... I\'m Canadian, so I think it\'s a bit less complex, but I still need to find out exactly what to do and say at the POE -- actually, if anyone has experiences on that, please let me know.

No Title

AVM Says : On Dec 5th, Finger prints were received and are pending review. What stage am I in? What will be the following message. Has anyone had this message before? what did it change to?

I also heard the similar message today but have One concern !

It says "ON Dec 6, Finger prints for I-485 application were corrected and are pending review."

Can somebody tell what \'corrected\' means here !!

Syngreen, can you also please confirm if your message says the word \'corrected\'.

My details:
WAC 01 235
ND 7/18
FP Done: 11/29

thanks.