MAY 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 11/16/2001)

Got FP in mail

RD: 5/16/01
ND: 7/18/01
San Jose
WAC-01-236

FD ND: 11/23/01
FD schedule date : 12/26/01

GreenBoy

Good News: GOT FP Notice.

Guys,
Got FP notice for self and wife today. It is scheduled on 12/26 in San Jose.

Planing to go this week.

-rrrash

something worth discussing

I called IIO today to check the status of my finger prints and talked to a very nice person on the other side.
my finger prints were done on 10/19 and as per avm they received it on 10/30.
the call center person told me that ins received my finger prints on 10/19. which means there was no delay at all in FBI sending them to ins.
also, she told me that finger prints are valid for 15 months. not just that, when i inquired whether the finger print quality was ok? she responded by telling me that had it not been OK they would have contacted us by now.
this leads me to conclusion that if the avm says, "we received your finger prints .... and are pending review" then that means that quality of finger prints is good and that your case has not been assigned to an officer.
she also told me that they are currently processing january cases. i am sure here she was either trying to be consistent with the JIT report or they are really processing january rd/nd cases.

for whatever its worth, i thought this is information worth sharing

Got FP notice.

San Jose ASC. MD 5/18 ND 7/19 wac01-237-xxxxx appointment date is 12/27

got EAD days ago. EAD Approved on 11/2 received on 11/17

Got FP

We got FP notices yesterday.The scheduled date is 26TH DEC.
can anyone tell me is there any advantage of doing fingerprints before the scheduled date.

Thanks in advance
JPGREENCARD

IIO sometimes tell you "Yes" or "No"

For me, I talked to IIO 2 times and both times I was told FP are good.
However, FBI didnot comment on that. They just said that they have returned it back to INS on such and such date.

I also feel, and that is what I have said before, if AVM gets updated with "... pending review..." most probably FP is good.

BUT AGAIN ITS ALWAYS BETTER TO CALL IIO AND FIND OUT YOURSELF FOR YOUR CASE...

Got FP yesterday.................. San Jose moves but slowly

Got FP notice yesterday for self and wife.
Mailing date May 16.
ND 07/23
FP schedule for 12/23
I hope San Jose start moving at last