MAY 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 11/16/2001)

FP done on Nov 6

RD: May 23
ND: July 27
FP RD: Oct 30
FP Scheduled: Nov 27
I am on the May mailing list.
Thanks!

I pray to god you are correct and that my concerns be unfounded

I am just fearful because I am not too confident that all my fingers gave clean prints. They had to re-do a few fingers several times.
Pardon me if I am slow, but calling an IIO and having them check your FP\'s via either A# or WAC# will tell you if your FP\'s are good or bad. But, that has always been the case. How does it directly translate to the "FP collected" message meaning your FP\'s are of good quality. I can\'t seem to make that connection. Do you mean you talked to an IIO after you noticed the AVM message change and the IIO confirmed that your FP quality was good. If that is true, it makes me feel a lot more relieved. Please let me know.

Karunesh, is your AVM updated and have you checked with INS about your FP quality

This will in general , mean that if AVM is updated MEANS the FP quality is good.

Here is what I did..

Did FP on 27th Oct.
Called FBI in early first week on Nov. They told me that FP have been returned to INS on 28th Oct. And FP quality was good for me and my wife. This was with A#.
Called INS at around 7th Nov and gave them my WAC.. They couldnot find my FP results. I gave them my A# . They also told that FP quality was good. But till this date AVM was not updated.
On 16th Nov AVM changed to "On 9th Nov and is pending review"... bla bla...

So, again, incase you have slightest doubt about your FP quality, best thing is to find yourself from INS..

recieved EAD card.

My wife has recievd her EAD card. aproved on Nov. 2nd.
recieved Nov 19th.
Still waiting for mine.
-rrrash

rrash, I am also waiting

good to hear that ur wife got it!
 Mine also approved on 11/2 still waiting
 what is ur location, mine san mateo, bay area

wac-01-235-xxxx received EAD card, but has wrong date of birth on it

Anybody with similar experience ? Do I need to get INS issue me a new card ? Thanks.

$$ Huge money. $6 US just for signing up, earn $1 to $8 US for email. No risk, no payment, no credit

Get paid $1.00-$8.00 per e-mail to simply view a website. No fees involved. And get a one time $6.00 signup bonus! Plus get 10% of earnings for everyone you refer that signs up!!

Go to http://www.nitroclicks.com for more details.

Click on the link to signup

When you sign up, please use my id "bigbugs" as referral.

Remember to login and click on "Task List" in "Statiscis".
I earn $65 US in 20 mins!!

Please remember to use id "bigbugs" as referral.

We don\'t need any planks here. Guys we got to ignore this ad guy

We got to notify who manage this site, otherwise within no time there will be a lot of like MCC want to sell something

EAD Approved WAC 01-240-5xxxx

I checked the AVM today and it says EAD for me and my wife has been approved on 11/19/2001.
One more landmark crossed.
Waiting for 485 approval now.

EAD Card & FP

Our EAD applications were approve on 30th Oct. We are still waiting for the EAD card. Would like to know if anybody is facing the same situation and is there anyway to get INS issue duplicate cards if the original ones are misplaced in US mail. I checked with my attorney. He advised me to go to San Jose and get iEAD done if we are in a hurry. We have a young baby around us and it is impossible for us to wait there overnight. Are there any alternatives ?

We also got our FP done on 11/16 in San Jose ASC. Is there anyway to know whether the FP quality is good ? Any input will be appreciated.

b485485: Received EAD at last: WAC 233

Looks like INS is on a roll....

Received EAD cards yesterday: 11/19.
WAC - 233
ND - 7/14/01
RD - 5/14/01

bEarly FP done(SF - 10/31/01
bEAD approved - 11/16/01

Call FBI: 304-625-5590

and give \'A\' number to check if fingerprints sent back to INS

No Title

c485485,

For the tracking purpose...

Are you 485485 (who is in the list)? Can you please specify exactly when you received your FP and for what date your FP was scheduled?

Thanks
PCee