Priority Date: AUG 2002
Never made to Regional.
45-day letter : Yes.

Recieved 45 day letter.

This info may help you...

ETA Case Number: P-05137-xxxxx
Processing Type: RIR EB3
Case Received Date: AUG,2002
Processing Center: Philadelphia Backlog Production Center :)
Case Status: Incomplete
Never made to federal.

Just got my 45 letter

Good news.
I just got my 45-days notice letter.
My case:
State: MD
PD: October 2002
RD: never made it
Case: RIR, EB3
Date on the letter October 10, 2005.
New case number: P-05139-27###

Good luck everybody.

45-day letter received

Finally got my 45-days notice letter.

PD: June 2002
Case: RIR, EB2
Date on the letter Nov. 15, 2005.
New case number: P-05137-#####

Should my employer just mark 'wish to continue' and sign the form? Is that enough?

Thanks,
xintou

45 Day Letter Received

Finally got my 45-days notice letter.

PD: July 2002
Case: RIR, EB2
Date on the letter Nov. 17, 2005.
New case number: P-05137-#####

Backlog center status

My LC was filed in Mar 2001, got the 45day letter in feb 05 - till date there is no response from backlog center.
Any ideas or thoughts?

Labor Certification Backlog Processing Status

According to Immigrationlaw website,we need to wait till June 2006,before our
labor cases start getting approved.

"DOL has reported to the AILA that they have yet to complete full entries for entire cases, but at this time, at least, partial entries have been for all the cases so that they can provide screen shots for the H-1B 7th year extension applicants. Full entries and 45-day letters for all the cases may not be completed until June 2006. Accurate processing time reports may not be available until that time. It appears that the backlog center application waiters may need some more patience to see their cases completed."

Hmmmm...I think we need to wait till 2+ more years.....:mad:

I am on the same boat

My case also pending. Applied in Nov 2002. No 45 day letter yet. But one of friend got 45 day letter. His is oct 2002. Other August 2002 but did not get 45 day letter. Looks like not in sequence.

Looks like the BEC has finally got to the MD boxes. My attorney informed me that they have received my 45 day letter for continuation of the labor certification on Jan 17th 2006.

PD-Jan 2003.

jack_xie said:
Is there anybody has the same situation as me? Where is the hell the 45-day letter?

If you didn't get your 45 day letter yet, how did you get your case number starting with P?

Who knows why?

Garfield said:
If you didn't get your 45 day letter yet, how did you get your case number starting with P?

When I sent the email to pbec, the reply email indicated that my case number has changed from "T-xxxxx" to "P-xxxxx-xxxxx". I am so surprised that I haven't received the letter since more than 2 months has passed.

jack_xie said:
When I sent the email to pbec, the reply email indicated that my case number has changed from "T-xxxxx" to "P-xxxxx-xxxxx". I am so surprised that I haven't received the letter since more than 2 months has passed.

That means 45 day letter has been issued for you. You should follow up and try to locate it. Otherwise they will close your case if they dont get reply back.

Garfield said:
That means 45 day letter has been issued for you. You should follow up and try to locate it. Otherwise they will close your case if they dont get reply back.

Hey, looks like you just got the 45day letter today. Could you tell me in details? I am so concerned about that. My lawyer is apiece of junk. Just asked me to be more patient. What else can I ask him to do? Sigh....

jack_xie said:
Hey, looks like you just got the 45day letter today. Could you tell me in details? I am so concerned about that. My lawyer is apiece of junk. Just asked me to be more patient. What else can I ask him to do? Sigh....

ask your employer. they should receive a copy too. if i were you, i would do everything to locate that letter. if your case number starts with P, that is a proof that 45 day letter has been issued for you. if BEC does not receive a reply within 45 days of issuing that letter, they will close your case.

Some Questions...

Someone mentioned sending an email to pbec and found out the case number has changed. What is pbec? is it a way to check the case status?

Also, are u guys sure the employer gets a copy of the 45 day letter?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.