Maryland SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked it now , and automated reply told that they are still doing Apr 30. Can you tell me where did you find the information.
Thanks

You are right They haven't updated the voice mail.. Lady told me that they are 100% processing MAY 7th 2001. I talk to lady at 11:30 AM.

Hi,
This is my first posting....

Even I spoke to Yolanda Milam some time this morning and she told me that they are working on May 7th 2001 RIR cases right now.

Great news guys.....

Re: Good News From MD SESA

Originally posted by ezh
Our office has a backlog of 6,720 RIRs which includes 530 applications remaining for 4/01 and a backlog of 6,278 regular applications which includes 5,034 applications remaining for 4/01. (Ref. question 1 & 2)
Yolanda Milam
MD FLC

Originally posted by ezh
Re: Aug. 8th is the time when my attorney received it.

Originally posted by SubbaE
Hi all,

I just spoke to Lady at MD SESA. She told me that they are Processing RIR MAY 7th 2001. Finally we are out of Apr now.
This is really Good News for us.

SubbaE

Great news SubbaE,

Seems like they completed 530 application within 12 days [ 08/27/03 - 08/08/03 ]

Also congratulations on all those calculations you have made. Now we see that you have been very accurate. End of august was one of the estimations and now it is proved to be true. Congratulations again....

Pessimistic,
were you the one who did the statistical analysis?
Anyway congratulations to you and to all of us!!!! Cannot help jumping up and cheering but whoops, it is work time.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......

Congratulations to myself for my firm trust on Pessimistic and the end of August deadline!

Originally posted by ers_md
Also congratulations on all those calculations you have made. Now we see that you have been very accurate. End of august was one of the estimations and now it is proved to be true. Congratulations again....

Originally posted by jiangnan
Pessimistic,
were you the one who did the statistical analysis?
Anyway congratulations to you and to all of us!!!! Cannot help jumping up and cheering but whoops, it is work time.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......

Congratulations to myself for my firm trust on Pessimistic and the end of August deadline!

Skylake did statistical analysis and predicted begining of September, I did general guesstimation and predicted august:D :D :D :D :D

(although Skylake and I both at one point predected Jan/feb 2004 ):D :D :D :D

I edited the track file with my information.... I read old E-mail from my lawyer, MD DLLR was processing 04/11/01 cases when I got my recepit (02/15/02). Now (08/28/03) they are processing 05/07/01 cases. It has been so long, but at least we see the light now. . . . . .

Updated with ers_md 's info.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how to update the file and upload it. My SWA received date is 7/18/01. Could you also add my information to the list please? Thanks.

ers

I talked to my lawyer and he aid that Apr period was over. Following the Virginia trend, MD SWA would be clearing the logs based on 2 for 1 ( two months of backlog in one month).

Maryland has got additional people (around 5) to assist them in processing the applications. Thats good news.

Any information on Perm?
Any calculations on the what would be speed of processing knowing that Apr01 is over??

Congratulations!

Just curiouse: why we don't hear anything from:

gc_sucks99 (April, 30, 2001)
hmd (May, 3, 2001)
rumeet (May, 4, 2001)
WGK (May, 7, 2001)
???????????????????????????????

Were are you? Share your good news with us!

Congrats to everybody! We did it! I mean they did it and we just got some hope.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.