Maryland SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great news guys. But I had discussion with some experts. Though MD is processing 7th May 2001 (which is indeed a good news), but this doesn't necessarily mean that all April is all done.

I think it depends on who is working on your case. Different workers are alloted a bunch of cases. May be one or two of them may have completed their April cases and moved on to May, but others might be still working on the April cases.

I think this is the reason that some April 30th cases like GC_Sucks haven't heard anything about their approval.

On the postive side we can say, since some of the workers have finished their April cases, then its safe to assume that others will also be near completion.

I think this will be a good questions for DOL officials

Thanks

Processing times are only for SESA right?

What we are discussing is only SESA processing times right? After this I am guessing we have another 3 month wait for the LC to clear Philadelphia before we can apply for I-140/I-485?

Re: Processing times are only for SESA right?

Originally posted by garp
What we are discussing is only SESA processing times right? After this I am guessing we have another 3 month wait for the LC to clear Philadelphia before we can apply for I-140/I-485?

You are right, add another 3months(approx) before you file for I140

Latest info - RIR 1st week fo June /Non-RIR April 3th

Greetings,
Good news. I just talked to a lady at SESA, Maryland. She told that they are working on RIR cases of June 1st week, 2001 and Non-RIR April 30th.

It might take little while with final approval by phildelphia Office.

Have patience.

This is incredible progress. Are you sure they are processing June 1st. That means they already cleared May'01 in some days.

If this info is right then happy days are not far away.

If we count in those cases which have been issued NOF and have to be reexamed after getting back from the applicants/attorneys,
we might need to wait another two months for all Apr 30 RIR to be cleared. But still the majority is done and we can say Apr is over.

Originally posted by hrtomd
This is great news guys. But I had discussion with some experts. Though MD is processing 7th May 2001 (which is indeed a good news), but this doesn't necessarily mean that all April is all done.

I think it depends on who is working on your case. Different workers are alloted a bunch of cases. May be one or two of them may have completed their April cases and moved on to May, but others might be still working on the April cases.

I think this is the reason that some April 30th cases like GC_Sucks haven't heard anything about their approval.

On the postive side we can say, since some of the workers have finished their April cases, then its safe to assume that others will also be near completion.

I think this will be a good questions for DOL officials

Thanks

Did anyone else try to contact them and confirm it? I tried but did not get thru to anyone working there.

Originally posted by hrtomd
This is incredible progress. Are you sure they are processing June 1st. That means they already cleared May'01 in some days.

If this info is right then happy days are not far away.

Originally posted by jiangnan
Did anyone else try to contact them and confirm it? I tried but did not get thru to anyone working there.

I talked to Yolanda today I was trying see whether they've updated their message or not. She said they are finished with April RIR's, I didn't ask any details.

Re: Latest info - RIR 1st week fo June /Non-RIR April 3th

Originally posted by ksyed
Greetings,
Good news. I just talked to a lady at SESA, Maryland. She told that they are working on RIR cases of June 1st week, 2001 and Non-RIR April 30th.

It might take little while with final approval by phildelphia Office.

Have patience.

Wow! If this is true then the processing speed has tripled. Hope there isn't a catch to the whole thing somewhere.

guys

i know my RD is May 3 rd 2001.

I am trying to get some info from my legal .
will post it.

btw i do have labour approved from another state. But the company is not willing to file concurrently so i am still keeping tabs on my old labour from MD. will let you all know once i hear something from legal Dept.

receipt date

Hi, I have a doubt about my receipt date.My company initially filed
my labour in decemer 2001,and later due to some query we had to submit the forms again in august 2002.
Can anyone tell me what will be the receipt date?I haven't got any receipt.Please let me know

good news

Guys,

I just checked with a lady in MD.. They are processing RIR June 01 cases now.. I think someone else had mentioned this too..

Sounds like they are moving fast now.. How about May 01 guys ?
gcps
hmd
rumeet
WGK
frog

any news ?? Please update the tracker

See attached for the tracker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea, how many people are there to process RIR Applications?

It seems that they reached from May01 to June01 in a week , ofcourse some of them might be working on the May Application.
How is this happening? Any calculation on the current processing speed?
Why answering machine recording is not being updated?

Originally posted by AbstractVision
I talked to my lawyer and he aid that Apr period was over. Following the Virginia trend, MD SWA would be clearing the logs based on 2 for 1 ( two months of backlog in one month).

Maryland has got additional people (around 5) to assist them in processing the applications. Thats good news.

Any information on Perm?
Any calculations on the what would be speed of processing knowing that Apr01 is over??

Seems like your input earlier answers some of the questions. At least for this month 2 months of backlog in one month seems to be closer to what is happening. What would be cool is to know the exact number of personnel MD has and compare that to another state like Virginia's personnel strength and processing speed. In any case, in a month's time we will be able to get a clear picture of processing trends based on how fast monthly cases clear.

updated dates for RIR

I just spoke with yolanda milam and she said that they are processing June 15th 2001 for RIR applications. Looke like there is movement. My application's RD was june 10th 2001. I will check with legal and keep you updated.

Thanks

bright

Status
Not open for further replies.