Maryland SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Request

Hi All

I wanted to make a point to all the users of this thread that this thread is to share knowledge/info and get info based on past experiences and any other sources, but I have noticed that some people take there frustration out by writing non infomational matter and waste the time of others.

Such people should realize that they waste the time of so many people who when get an e-mail open up this thread and find there is no info but someone who is taking out his/her frustration.

I request all the users of this thread to consider this before they post any message here. I have seen a user who hasn't shared a single bit of information but critisized others and what not.

Thanks

(No offense to anyone)

My story

When I applied my labor in October 2001 I thought my labor will be approved sometime in March 2002
Today I am 622 days older than the day I applied my labor(I've grown few more gray hair and lost few hair and since then) and its been 519 days since I've started countdown
Here is how they processed

Date ----------Start Date.....Days waiting
Apr 16 ----------Mar 05 2002....12 Days
Apr 17 ----------Mar 17 2002....03 Days
Apr 18 ----------Mar 20 2002....09 Days
Apr 19/20--------Mar 29 2002....35 Days
Apr 23 ----------May 02 2002....61 Days
Apr 24 ----------Jul 02 2002....43 Days
Apr 25/26--------Aug 14 2002....129 Days
Apr 27 ----------Dec 20 2002....77 Days
Apr 30 ----------Mar 07 2003....150 Days(today)+?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this mean that your applcation approved?

Hi! Does this mean that your application is approved? If so, congratulations to you.

It takes a long time, but at least it gives us some hope now.

Keep hope

According to a source which I believe is quite reliable, I think it is true that MD SESA is striving to finish April 30 by the end of this August.

My filing date is mid-July 2001. I am quite positive to get my LC approved in 4-6 months.

Cheer up, everyone. Life is never easy. Take LC serious, but don't let it overwhelm your life. Keep ourselves pleasant is more important. Otherwise, why we came to this country.

Any GC sponcerers??

I am in US from past 5 years working in SAP.
Any GC sponcerers. from below states:

New Hampshire
Maine
Vermont
West Virginia
IOWA

Thanks.

Labor Certification Question

Folks,
I'm in the process of (re) filing my LC. I had worked in India as a programmer/analyst for 3 years while I was studying too.
My question is - can I use this experience in my labor certification. I have seen people using their Indian experience but I just to confirm from you guys.

thanks all !

Sahil

Re: Keep hope

Yesterday from a lawyer, he heard from MARYLAND DEPARTMENT OF LABOR LICENSING AND REGULATION(DLLR), nowaday

Total RIR 6720, 530 before May 2001

Total NonRIR 6278, 5034 before May 2001

their speed is around 300-400 cases per month, u do the math

:(

before May 2001 is Apr 30 2001 :D :D

:D :D

I disagree with the 300-400 cases per month theory. At most 100 apps are moving... any comments ?

I got to know that There are 500 RIR left for Apr 30th.

If we assume the same as Va, it should move "2 for 1". That is, clearing 2 months of log in one month.
Any update on PERM as to when would it be implemented?

Re: 822 days!

Originally posted by gcps
After 822 days, finally got LC cleared. Now, for the Fed wait!

822 days (more then 2 yrs), congrats finally things r moving for u, when did you filed ?

Thanks for the information

Hi! gcps

It sounds like a good news. Does this mean that your application was filed in May 2001? If this is the case, then the block seems to be over.

Thanks, hopefully more good news can come.

822 days

822 days means 2 years and a little more than 2 monthes, so my guess is that your application was filed in the mid of May. Am I correct?

I hope that I am correct. Cheers guys. hope to hear more good news.

4/30/2001 -> 7/31/2003 = 822

Sorry folks for the confusion. I was still one of the 4/30 cases. Just found out that they cleared it on 7/31, thats all.

Congratulation

Congratulation to GCPS

Good news for us
GCP's receipt received date and hmd's date is only few days difference, hmd applied in may 3rd.

I am assuming they are really close to finish april RIR's :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.