Maryland SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to Regional

Hi guys.
My filing date is July 18th, 2001. Today I talked to immigration office at the company and I was told my file had been at the regional since Oct 9th. Just wanted to let you know and also thank for all the great information and support you have shown in this forum. I wish good luck to everyone and I hope I can make it out of regional someday too.

ers_md

Nov 28,2001

I dialed Yolanda's number and her voice mail says they are processing 11/28/03 for RIR and 4/12/03 for Non-RIR. Hopefully all November will be cleared tomorrow.

Re: state cleared

Congratulations!
Any good news from the other guys?

rsiv
mdlabour
GC_seeker2001
Toy
pessimistic
Hangu
leojames22

Please update us.

Originally posted by NAYAK
My MD state is cleared ( Filed Aug 17th 2001) !! Recd by Phily DOL on Dec 1st

My company or lawyer has not received any info from SESA yet. Most of the times SESA is not sending information about applications moving to Reginal office.

I checked the Philly Regional office status line (215-861-5286
and option 1,2 to check status using employer's phone number), and I found two applications waiting there.... one received on Dec 3rd. I guess my application is now with Philly Reginal office.

Nayak... check Philli thread, Phill approved SEP 19th application form MD.

Thanks, Siva

Congratulations, Rsiv,
MD should have wrapped up all Nov and before cases (except those with NOF), so no news is a good news, all you guys with dates back in Oct and before should be fine.

Pessimistic, congratulations to you,

Originally posted by rsiv
My company or lawyer has not received any info from SESA yet. Most of the times SESA is not sending information about applications moving to Reginal office.

I checked the Philly Regional office status line (215-861-5286
and option 1,2 to check status using employer's phone number), and I found two applications waiting there.... one received on Dec 3rd. I guess my application is now with Philly Reginal office.

Nayak... check Philli thread, Phill approved SEP 19th application form MD.

Thanks, Siva

Voice mail

I called the 410 number and voice mail still says they are doing November 11th 2001 RIR cases.

Ciril99

Originally posted by jiangnan

Pessimistic, congratulations to you,

Thanks jiangnan, I am cautiously optimistic since I haven't heard any news from MD SESA, but I haven't been able to locate my case at Philly DOL.
Just wait and hope for the best...:cool:

I was goin through different articles on Big Brother's Immigration Reforms. For example
http://murthy.com/UDbushan.html

If we donot pay taxes this year and resign from our company for a month or transfer to tourist visa with "intent" to return to native country and never go back, We would be Undocumented Worker who doesnot need any working restriction such as I-797.
After filing for Amnesty, We can change employers.

More over paying a fine of $1000 would cover up for the taxes for this year too. Humm, not a bad idea.
I am not a Lawyer, Its just the crappy delay in processing of Labor gets me sometimes.
I always ask a question, when does this waiting game is gonna be over....Any idea???

Originally posted by AbstractVision
I was goin through different articles on Big Brother's Immigration Reforms. For example
http://murthy.com/UDbushan.html

If we donot pay taxes this year and resign from our company for a month or transfer to tourist visa with "intent" to return to native country and never go back, We would be Undocumented Worker who doesnot need any working restriction such as I-797.
After filing for Amnesty, We can change employers.

More over paying a fine of $1000 would cover up for the taxes for this year too. Humm, not a bad idea.
I am not a Lawyer, Its just the crappy delay in processing of Labor gets me sometimes.
I always ask a question, when does this waiting game is gonna be over....Any idea???

AbstractVision I share the agony of thousends of us going through, Brilliant idea, now why wouldn't one follow that, a illegal can travel to his/her home whenever they want (the only restriction before), its kind of making fun of those legal who pay taxes/soc.sec and now per new govt policy would be standing after a illegal alien who share the same rights :mad:

Rahul, Don't get me started on social security. H1-B guys gets better salary than average americans, have less or no real state or family hence pay more taxes....Social security tax that never gonna make them secure in any sense.
To the eyes of many we are aliens(Extra terestrial) in true sense or terrorists. However I do believe that its not a forum to discuss it.

What rule we are talking here...after years of paying taxes, no promotion..sticking to the same company to get the greencard..taking craps as company know that guys a'nt goin nowhere. Nobody to speed up the process. Whose fault is it? Certainly not ours. Thats not we pay taxes for?
I like that Rajiv filed the lawsuit. I believe everybody should form a group and start filing lawsuit making the top brass as defendant. Hope their own law will beat some drum in their deaf ears.

Re: Voice mail

answer for Garfield:
410-767-2058

Yolanda's voice mail(410-767-2050) still says Nov 28,2001(I checked it on Dec 28,03 and got this same message). Anyway I am pretty much sure they should have done with November
cases. Ciril99 your cases should not be far now.

Originally posted by ciril99
Garfield,

Can you please let me know what number you check for the status.

Ciril99

Re: Re: Voice mail

I took a look at our MD labor track list and found that there are simply nobody after Ciril99 and me!

I once saw a couple of guys with dates after me but obviously they were not registered in the list.

As a matter of fact, I do not believe there would be many GC applicants starting Yr. 2002 due to the sluggish economy.

MD used to be really fast in LC after RIR was implemented (six months in maximum), before April 2001.

I just cannot say how I hate 245i which drag us behind for two years. Two years! We could have been done with GC if there was not such a 245i.

Now there is this idio with IQ of 90 who wants to draw votes from Latino voters again.

Originally posted by jiangnan
answer for Garfield:
410-767-2058

Yolanda's voice mail(410-767-2050) still says Nov 28,2001(I checked it on Dec 28,03 and got this same message). Anyway I am pretty much sure they should have done with November
cases. Ciril99 your cases should not be far now.

Status
Not open for further replies.