Maryland SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Voice mail

I guess we'll have to start a new list for us guys who still have a long way to go (but we do see a light at the end of the tunnel! I hope its not of on coming train. http://www.immigrationportal.com/newreply.php?action=newreply&postid=665346&# http://www.immigrationportal.com/newreply.php?action=newreply&postid=665346&#

anyway, are there any guys (or gals for that matter) who read this board and have applied for MD labor in 2002? If yes, then we can start to compile a new list for tracking approvals. Most of the guys from the original list no longer post here as they all have moved to other boards. also if anybody can throw some guesses about the number of applicants for the year 2002, please do so. If what jiangnan is saying is correct, then we might go through 2002 pretty fast.

Originally posted by jiangnan
I took a look at our MD labor track list and found that there are simply nobody after Ciril99 and me!

I once saw a couple of guys with dates after me but obviously they were not registered in the list.

As a matter of fact, I do not believe there would be many GC applicants starting Yr. 2002 due to the sluggish economy.

MD used to be really fast in LC after RIR was implemented (six months in maximum), before April 2001.

I just cannot say how I hate 245i which drag us behind for two years. Two years! We could have been done with GC if there was not such a 245i.

Now there is this idio with IQ of 90 who wants to draw votes from Latino voters again.

Add my details (April, 2002)

Hi Garfield,

I am new to this forum. Please add my details to your tracker.

My LC was filed in April 2002. The received date by MD SESA is April 25th, 2002.

EB-2/RIR/ Programmer Analyst

Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks.

I have a case number

Hi Guys,

I have a case number for Maryland LC, any one knows how I can check if my case has been sent over to the reginal office?

Thanks in advance

updated with mdgc2001 and abstractvision's info

Originally posted by AbstractVision
I couldn't download the list. Please upload my information. Labor filed on 08/12/02.
I will appreciate your help.

Here's the updated list with my details....(filed on 04/02/2002)

ksfromMD

Last edited by a moderator:
please add my details to the list

Category - EB2/RIR
Date - 05/31/2002
Receipt Date - 06/06/2002

Thank you for the help.

cheers,
mdlbr20020531

Re: please add my details to the list

UPDATED. ACTUALLY THOSE GUYS/GALS WHO WANT TO LOG ON CAN DOWNLOAD THIS SPREADSHEET, UPDATE IT AND UPLOAD IT HERE. IT SHOULD NOT TAKE YOU MORE THAN 5 MINUTES.

Originally posted by mdlbr20020531
Category - EB2/RIR
Date - 05/31/2002
Receipt Date - 06/06/2002

Thank you for the help.

cheers,
mdlbr20020531

No info yet!!

To hangu and apnet43

Did you guys receive any info yet.. My lawyer hasn't got any info and I can't find my case info at philly DOL. I am asking my lawyer to inquire about it. I will post any info I get..

Apparently Satya27476 has used different labor to file her i140/485 and leojames22 is also in i140/485, I guess he did the same too..:cool:

Philly DOL Status line is not working at this time, there is no info avilable from, this is worst situation. This is shame on the part of DOL.

I have added myself to the list

I have added myself to the list. Mine was filed in 04/23/02. Best of luck to everybody. :)

Updated list!

Guys, whenever you add your info, try to download the latest file, update it and then upload it. Thanks. :D :D

Re: I have added myself to the list

mjossan,
Please look at Garfield's posting above yours for the most recent updating of this list. Your info is there already, while your own updating does not reflect it.
Thanks!

Originally posted by mjossan
I have added myself to the list. Mine was filed in 04/23/02. Best of luck to everybody. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.