March Revalidation Tracker

Revalidation Office Contact No. required

Please post the contact No. of revalidation Office, in Washington DC.
I have received a refusal for revaldation submitted in March without any reason specified.

thanks in advance

Shanta - Can you update us !!

Hi Shanta,
We wud appreciate if you can explain ur case a little bit in detail like when it was applied (Exact date)? / Refusal reason - 221 (g) or something else?

Thanks in advance.

Immidude74

shanta said:
Please post the contact No. of revalidation Office, in Washington DC.
I have received a refusal for revaldation submitted in March without any reason specified.

thanks in advance

Sent to St. Louis : 19th March
Recv by St. Louis : 22nd March

PP recv. today, with revalidation refusal under 221(g) with no reasons specified.
So its even the more difficult to predict the reasons. Its a very very straight forward and smiple case of H1 extension revalidation.

shanta said:
Sent to St. Louis : 19th March
Recv by St. Louis : 22nd March

PP recv. today, with revalidation refusal under 221(g) with no reasons specified.
So its even the more difficult to predict the reasons. Its a very very straight forward and smiple case of H1 extension revalidation.
Sorry to hear that Shanta,
Call and ask them the reason for refusal, Phone: 202-663-1225 Option 1 & 0
All the best

Received ny pp today!!

Hi Folks,
I received my PP along with my wife's stamped !!

SL : 7th Apr - 04
PP Received : 16th JUly 2004

Note : I sent barcoded DS 156

It's worth the wait !!

Thanks,
Immidude74

newamerican said:
List of pending...Please keep posting updates(if any)
2hard2getGC------- 03/04/2004------------ Pending
dilip_k17----------- 03/05/2004------------ Pending
mrp2612 ---------- 03/22/2004------------ Pending
newamerican------- 03/30/2004------------ Pending

Rejected Visa

I have sent PP on 26th Mar. they have rejected with reason that I have to oversee for stamping.

May be the one of the reason that I have not gone India since I came to USA.(this is what I am thinking).

I too got 221(g)

Mine also got rejected on 221(g) reason, saying "....... its not clearly approvable at this time, please go to out side US and get visa.... blah blah blah " :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have sent in april end, got back last week (17th). I think, lot of people got 221(g) on that date. I guess, they just thrown pending PPs back on that day, with out waiting for information they are expecting from back ground check or some kind of information they are looking . They do check for some 5 to 10% randomly selected applications. As they are closing on 16th july, so they flushed unfinished applications with 221(g). Thats what I am guessing. I am from India. I dont see any other reason in my case. My company got 3 approvals in last 3 months without problem.

Planning to go to Delhi or Calcutta. Chennai waiting period is very high.

share your opions...

thanks,
sri

got Visa

Hi All,
After a long wait i got my visa Stamped :)
Its worth waiting.
Thanks for your help

Originally Posted by newamerican
List of pending...Please keep posting updates(if any)
2hard2getGC------- 03/04/2004------------ Pending
dilip_k17----------- 03/05/2004------------ Pending
mrp2612 ---------- 03/22/2004------------ Pending
newamerican------- 03/30/2004------------ 07/21/2004

newamerican , what is your nationality. Why is taking long time for some friends. Any update from people waiting in feberuary and march.

haplabor said:
newamerican , what is your nationality. Why is taking long time for some friends. Any update from people waiting in feberuary and march.
Hey haplabor,
Iam Indian, it took almost four months for me
All the best for you guys

Thanks newamerican. can you tell if you filled ds-156 online or you filled and then sent to stl.louis