March Revalidation Tracker

Hi akp
Can you confirm the number u called to find out abt ur PP. Also if u can share on what day and what time u called so that probability of same person coming on phone is high.

Also if you can share what questions u started with so that she was kind of enough to look up ur name and tell u the status.

I am planning to call them.

I would appreciate ur help.

Thanks.

Washington DC Phone #

From a previous thread.

DC office # 202-663-1225 option 1 & 0

Tell your Passport Number to trace it.

Usually, it take about 20 days to reach DC office from the day St Louis office recevied your application.

akp158
iam also waiting for my PP, i called DC office they asked me to call end of this month they dint give any information. My SL date is 03/30/2004
Waiting for it to come by end of this month else i will call them again.
If any update on your side let me know.

DC Number : DC office # 202-663-1225 option 1 & 0

Same DC number I tried today morning around 8:30 AM CST. I got one lady once I press 0. she asked me give me your passport number. she is nice lady. I called before two time. they told me wait for 3 to 4 months. then call.

Now I have to wait.

newamerican, 2hard2getGC & Others,
Have you recieved your pp yet? Anybody from March 04 still waiting for their PP's?

iam still waiting for it, i called them the lady over there asked for my pp number and told me that its in process and told me that i will get it once its done she dint give any specific time. hope i will get it soon.
How many of us dint get it till now? Keep posting ur updates.
Good Luck to all.

List of pending...Please keep posting updates(if any)
2hard2getGC------- 03/04/2004------------ Pending
dilip_k17----------- 03/05/2004------------ Pending
mrp2612 ---------- 03/22/2004------------ Pending
newamerican------- 03/30/2004------------ Pending

Pending...

I sent my passport in Feb and when i call DOS they say my application is still pending and cannot give a time frame. Last time they said it is in Administrative processing.

Hello Arif, What are you planning on doing? Has anybody experienced a similar situation? What happens if it takes more than 4 months? I was told DOS can put tracking on PP if it is over 4 months. Can somebody share their experience in the similar situation?

Fax - A letter to DoS!!

Hi Guys,
For those of you who have not received their pp(s) sent for revalidation past the stipulated time frame of 10-12 weeks (As per DOS Website), how about faxing them a letter to highlight our concern due to undue delay in revalidating our visa(s)?.

I would appreciate if one can come up with a letter(format).

Thanks,
Immidude74

newamerican said:
List of pending...Please keep posting updates(if any)
2hard2getGC------- 03/04/2004------------ Pending
dilip_k17----------- 03/05/2004------------ Pending
mrp2612 ---------- 03/22/2004------------ Pending
newamerican------- 03/30/2004------------ Pending

I would suggest you call them everyday and get a specific answer. I guess every day you will get a new person on phone. So depending on the person someone might able to give you more info.

This is just a suggestion.

immidude74, You can call DOS and request tracking if its more than four months. You can also ask how long its taking for administrative processing. They will help you.

How to request tracking

How do u request tracking. When i call them they say it is pending or Administrative processing or under review but do not have a definite time frame as to how long it can be take.

arif - sorry about your situation but you cant get the timeframe. Someone in the forum posted that you can call and request tracking when you talk to operator in DOS. I heard about some software problem that happened with data entry in March. Does any body know anything. Share your experience gurus. anybody waiting from March?

Waiting since Mar 26th

I have sent my passport to SL on MAR 26th. I called so many times. they are giving one answer that your application in Process. they have received First week of May at DC. they told me wait for 10 Weeks.

Thanks,

haplabor said:
arif - sorry about your situation but you cant get the timeframe. Someone in the forum posted that you can call and request tracking when you talk to operator in DOS. I heard about some software problem that happened with data entry in March. Does any body know anything. Share your experience gurus. anybody waiting from March?

Standard reply "Your Application is in Process"

Iam waiting for my PP, standard reply from Visa office "your Application is in Process", they are not telling any timeframe saying "wait for few days you will get it". Dont know what to do and how long to wait for it. Is there some problem in data entry for march? hope they fixed it. Any suugestions welcome.

Me 2 got the same msg from Dos !!

NewAmerican,
I got the same msg and added to that the lady out there @ DoS was so harsh she says "If you wanna withdraw , you can do so as per website" and I told her it is the same website which says 10-12 weeks and she kept mum on this.After that I din't feel like talking to her and I hung up on her.

PS: Atleast some ppl (who r waiting for PP's) know when their's reached DC? & I couldn't that info too... ? Unlucky I guess !!

Anyway, there's nothing we cud do, but wait for ever as some day they have to get back to us with our pp.

Thanks,
Immidude74

newamerican said:
Iam waiting for my PP, standard reply from Visa office "your Application is in Process", they are not telling any timeframe saying "wait for few days you will get it". Dont know what to do and how long to wait for it. Is there some problem in data entry for march? hope they fixed it. Any suugestions welcome.

I sent on May 12th and received on July 2

I sent my PP to st.louis in Fedex on May 11th, they recd on May12th and got my PP back with stamping on July 2nd.

Congrats "INeedSomeHelp", you got back your pp stamped. Do you know whats the reason for the delay.
Today when i called the lady over there said its still under process and they have not yet made decision regarding my visa, i called this morning around 8:35 Central Time.
Keep posting if any updates