March 2011 Filers

:)

Well looking at your timeline Anet and seeing as how you are wanting to travel in June, look at the date on your NOA that says 'Notice Date' and exactly 30 days from that date, call the NCSC and request them that you need to travel in June to see family etc and was hoping that the AP could be expedited....

One point though - DO NOT mention to them that you have already booked your tickets, that does not go down well with them as they expect us to wait the 60-90 days before any such action is taken o_O

Anyhow, be patient, the best comes to those who wait and this is true atleast with the USCIS cases ;)

All the best!

Hi Noella,
Thank you for your responding :)
I called USCIS once to ask how I can expedite my AP. They read all the qualifications and I couldn't group my case in to any of them.
Anyway, I decided to stay calm and if nothing happens until May I will start to worry :)
After when I stopped thinking about USCIS i received a notification for the Biometrics to Alexandria VA, sooo happy :)

I just have one concern I received the Biometrics for I-485 and I-765 not for I-131

Does anyone know why ?
I also read that someone had the Biometrics done in Alexandria VA, can I do walk in ?
Good Luck to us:)

MSC Alexandria, VA

03/03 Applications I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765 send to Chicago
03/10 Email notification of received applications stated that they received all documentation on march 6
03/10 checks cashed
03/17 NOA1 for all 4 forms
03/18 Status online for all 4 notifications initial review
03/25 Biometrics appointed for 04/18

March Filers- You guys are doing ok although it seems to be a little slow. You guys need to relax and understand that once you mail off the package, there is not much you can do apart from to be patient and wait. This process can be nerve wrecking, dont let it ruin your life, school or work life. If USCIS received 50,000 applications overnight, that is gonna slow down evrything like crazy(this happened in July 2007) and it can happen anytime. Just relax and wait for them to notify you. Calling them everyday is not gonna help because you will get the same answer and that will frustrate you more. As a matter of fact even after the 30 days, if you call them they can say you need to wait up to 60 days. Trust me, there is nothing you can do even if they say that.

As Noella said, Add your DO and/or ASC to your timelines. The timeline should be on your signature so that anytime you post, it will just be there. You can edit your signature by going to your profile and then your setting. Add the DO and/or ASC to that. The DO is the place where you will do the interview and the ASC is where you will do the biometrics(fingerprints).
This is what you need to do to find out your DO/ASC, follow this link

To find out your DO or Field office, enter your zip code in the following link (scroll down to the bottom)
https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?ac...office_type=LO

To find out your ASC, enter your zip code in the following link
https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?ac...ffice_type=ASC

In some situations, the DO and the ASC are the same office.

Good luck and lets hope that this coming week will be better for all of yall.

I caled on friday and my check wasn't cashed..I think since yours was,it's good news..that's a step forward. I wonder if they would send out a NOA before the checks have cleared..I mean who would be crazy to send them a bad check?
No no .i was just trying to say it wasnt cashed till thrusday and i lost those copies of cashiers check and havent called them since..so dont know yet..m tired of calling bank ..ll just wait for mail..

andy, you may have to call them to check your application.
I sent my application after you 10 days, but I received NoA yesterday.
See my signature.

Andypaul..I was reading your post. Did they cash your checks before sending the NOA? I was wondering if that is possible. Also did you send in the G1145 form to receive NOA text messages and emails. I am asking because my forms were delivered to Chicago, IL from 03/14 and I have not received NOA's and my checks have not been cashed.
Kacy

No i havent heard anything from there and dont know if it was cashed after thursday or not..i didnt file g1145 as i wasnt aware of it..

andy, you may have to call them to check your application.
I sent my application after you 10 days, but I received NoA yesterday.
See my signature.
i was thinking about that..if i dont recieve it tomorrow i ll call them..whats the good phone no for them?

Andypaul: I would like the number as well if you get it because I would also like to call. How do you know who signed for it? I sent my package via USPS cetified mail. The card cam back showing a stamp but not a signature.

Day 9 and still not Txt/Email. is it just me or they are backed up. they still have not cashed the checks or nothing. i will give it till the end of the week before i start freaking out. application was recieved and signed for on 3/18/11.

sexybaby...it may be pointless calling. I called today because they received my forms from 03/14 and have not heard from them and when I called they said I have to give it 30 days first.

Kacy1, i tried calling them last week but was told to wait 30days, i see people recieving texts and emails withn 3 days of their application been delivered. i guess i dont need to freak out as much. i hope i get a text or email this week.

sexybaby....yep you are right. Where is your DO and ASC? If it is VA then that may be a problem. I spoke with a lawyer today and he told me that my particular office in VA has big issues and they take forever....:(

03/28/2011 - Application received and routed to Vermont Service Center for processing.

I was updated via sms.