March 2011 Filers

@maraL

Since your hubby has almost been through removal proceedings, this time they will run a complete background on him and check to see why the removal proceedings were initiated, then why were they stopped.

Legally as far as USCIS is concerned, they have to send you the NOA within 30 days of receiving your paperwork.

If you do not get the NOA's by the 9th of April, you can call the NCSC however, trust me you will get them anytime now.

Like I mentioned previously, chances are the background is time consuming.

another very simple could be that your ASC has a heavy load of applications.

Like I mentioned previously, I have been in this boat, fretting about it just gets us down.

Stay positive and God willing everything will work out :)

I am very nervous March filer. I sent my 485, 130, 765, 131 together to Chicago Lockbox and it arrived March 14, 2011. I have not heard anything from them and today is march 25th.

kacy1,

Welcome to the forum :)

Lemme begin by giving you one piece of advice that will last you through this entire process of immigration work, do not loose your cool and stay extremely patient!

To begin with, update your signature with you DO (District office) and ASC (Application Service Center) then add your timeline.

When you do that, we are enabled to provide you with better answers to your questions as we have the guideline of your ASC location to assist.

We are all here to share our experiences with each other, and we will all get through this in time :)

All the best!

Update. Email acknowledgement received.

21 March 2011 - Package Sent (I-130, I-485, I-765)
22 March 2011 - Delivered. Signed for by S.BUSH
25 March 2011 - 3 Emails received for (I-130, I-485, I-765)

Congratulations!!!!

That is step one :) now looking fwd to seeing you tell us when you get the NOA's in the mail buddy...

Also, can you update you ASC and Do too in your signature pls.

One last thing, you didn't apply for a I-131?

Congratulations!!!!

That is step one :) now looking fwd to seeing you tell us when you get the NOA's in the mail buddy...

Also, can you update you ASC and Do too in your signature pls.

One last thing, you didn't apply for a I-131?

Noella,

No, i didn't apply for the I-131. I will however be sending one in once i receive the NOAs in the mail.

I am in Texas, so i reckon my ASC will be Texas. How do i find out my DO?

Noella,

No, i didn't apply for the I-131. I will however be sending one in once i receive the NOAs in the mail.

I am in Texas, so i reckon my ASC will be Texas. How do i find out my DO?

Hey!

Where in Texas are you, my ASC is Dallas, TX and Do is Irving, TX and I am from Henderson.

You can go to the USCIS website and on the left hand tabs you will see find local office.

Over there under the ASC enter your zip code and that will be your ASC - fingerprinting location and under the field office (DO) you do the same, that is where your interview will take place.

Sometimes your ASC also serves as your DO :)

All the best!

Thanks!

I look forward to getting through this and welcome any support!

kacy1,

Welcome to the forum :)

Lemme begin by giving you one piece of advice that will last you through this entire process of immigration work, do not loose your cool and stay extremely patient!

To begin with, update your signature with you DO (District office) and ASC (Application Service Center) then add your timeline.

When you do that, we are enabled to provide you with better answers to your questions as we have the guideline of your ASC location to assist.

We are all here to share our experiences with each other, and we will all get through this in time :)

All the best!

Last edited by a moderator:
Noella I am assuming you are referring to me just posting my DO and ASC information right?

Here is my information and I look forward to tracking progress with you guys!
My Location: Northern Virginia
Field Office: Chicago, IL

Forms Filed Together: I485, 130, 765, 131,

Day 0: Sent to Chicago Lockbox via USPS certified mail - 03/12/2011
Day 1: Delivered to Chicago Lockbox - 03/14/2011
Still have not heard anything and today is 03/26/2011. So many others have received text messages and emails within a week. Monday makes 2 weeks. I did file for my son as well...don't know if this makes a difference. I completed the forms myself so I hope there is not a problem.

Noella I am assuming you are referring to me just posting my DO and ASC information right?

Hey!

I was trying to ask you to add that info to your signature so ppl do not ask you over and over what your ASC/DO is :)

PLus it makes life easy for you when you find someone with a similar ASC/DO so you can compare your timelines ;)

Gotcha. I added the info. Thanks again!
Hey!

I was trying to ask you to add that info to your signature so ppl do not ask you over and over what your ASC/DO is :)

PLus it makes life easy for you when you find someone with a similar ASC/DO so you can compare your timelines ;)

i dont know wass goin on overthere.. no news yet...man this is killing me..this gonna screw my whole smester... :(

i dont know wass goin on overthere.. no news yet...man this is killing me..this gonna screw my whole smester... :(

If I say this to anyone else, I would be lieing but Andypaul, we are in the same boat!

Our ASc and Do's are an excat match and trust me the Dallas, TX office is super slow :(

I am trying to find out if that ASC does walk-ins atm.

Look at my timeline, it may help you in understanding how off landish and slow they are....

More from me shortly!

yeah,.looks like too slow..m just hoping to get NOA this coming week...when u planning to walk in?? i dont know whether they allow early or not but 5-6 known people did walk in just 10 min ahead the schedule time.. good luck 2 u if u trying for early walk in..

yeah seriously... did they cash ur check yet? mine wasn't till thursday..i am tired calling everyday..so just waiting for NOA..:)

If I say this to anyone else, I would be lieing but Andypaul, we are in the same boat!

Our ASc and Do's are an excat match and trust me the Dallas, TX office is super slow :(

I am trying to find out if that ASC does walk-ins atm.

Look at my timeline, it may help you in understanding how off landish and slow they are....

More from me shortly!

actually, USCIS has a pilot programme going on dallas,tx for immediate relatives, dv lottery winner..etc which would take 3 month for whole process..and u just have to submit ur file straightly in dallas tx.. my fren forgot to tell me and i knew myself the other day that i sent the package..:(

yeah seriously... did they cash ur check yet? mine wasn't till thursday..i am tired calling everyday..so just waiting for NOA..:)

I caled on friday and my check wasn't cashed..I think since yours was,it's good news..that's a step forward. I wonder if they would send out a NOA before the checks have cleared..I mean who would be crazy to send them a bad check?

Andypaul..I was reading your post. Did they cash your checks before sending the NOA? I was wondering if that is possible. Also did you send in the G1145 form to receive NOA text messages and emails. I am asking because my forms were delivered to Chicago, IL from 03/14 and I have not received NOA's and my checks have not been cashed.
Kacy