March 2011 Filers

Hi March fillers,

We have to be patient.
Probably they have a lot of applications right now. Especially after the earthquake in Japan.
At least that is my excuse for them :)
My paperwork seems to go smooth but I am also worried since I want to attend a wedding abroad in June.

Katy 1 I am also applying to Alexandria, VA and I can not really complain on their service yet...
We will see how it goes when I try to do a walk in biometrics:)
I will keep you posted.

Take care everyone

ASC Washington, DC
DO: Alexandria, VA

03/03 Applications I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765 send to Chicago
03/10 Email notification of received applications stated that they received all documentation on march 6
03/10 checks cashed
03/17 NOA1 for all 4 forms
03/18 Status online for all 4 notifications initial review
03/25 Appointment notice for biometrics received in the mail (scheduled for 04/18)

Update. Checks cashed.

21 March 2011 - Package Sent (I-130, I-485, I-765)
22 March 2011 - Delivered. Signed for by S.BUSH
25 March 2011 - 3 Emails received for (I-130, I-485, I-765)
28 March 2011 - Checks cashed

Day 21 & checks still not cashed. WTH? Even if they are doing a background check & all that other stuff, I should have gotten something...anything? Frustrated!

Maral..I feel your pain. I do not know why some cases same to take forever. I am trying not to get upset because it doesn't change anything and there is realy nothing we could do unfortunately. Let's keep the faith and hopefully by the end of the week something should happen/. IO realy don't know of anything that could be a problem. What is the process when they receive the forsm? IS this when they do the name check, background check? I don't have anything other than a speeding ticket to worry about and that doesn't matter. I was thinking they could be waiting for information from my home country or the fact that my application incldes a child.

Kacy

I think they just process all the forms and If needed do any background checks on the person, maybe even from the home country. I just jope it's not something else that I don't realize. My case is probably more difficult since my husband was in removal proceedings in 2009 but it was dismissed when his I130 was approved last year. I wish they would just cash my check..at least then I know the NOA would follow shortly.

Well I don't know what would be a red flag with me I have a clean police record and I am currently employed and legal in the US. Unless it's something related to my husband who is the US citizen/petitioner. I have not heard anything and the checks weren't cashed either. It easy to say do not worry but is hard to stop thinking what could be wrong.

Finally got notice via email and text messages. Can't track it as yet on line though. How long did this take guys?

hey guys dont freak out....i m still chilling out here.. waiting for this week...i have superb clean case but u see my timelines..lol