March 2011 Filers

Do any of you know the answers to these questions or have you seen other threads that have answers to them so that I could read them? i just do not want to start another thread if there is one there.
1. I would like to know if a fraud interview is when the couple is separated at any interview which could be the first interview or does it only happen after the first interview and the apporval is not granted?
2. Would my son who is a minor have to attend the interview since he is also adjusting status and is he interviewed with us or separately? If he will be intrerviewed what would they expect for him to know?

Update:

My husband was persistent in wanting to go to our local field office in Milwaukee, WI to ask about are case. We made an info pass and just got back. They told us it's a good thing that we went and that it is very rare to not recieve a NOA after 17 days. So now they put a case inquiry out for our paperwork and also asked us to write a letter & mail it overnight to the Chicao, Il address sayint that our local field office told us to write to them and ask them for an immediate NOA on our case, and if not to please send a NOA stating our paperwork was "misplaced".. They told us it happens ALOT They also told us that they WILL NOT do any type of background checks until BIometrics are done so there is no reason as to why we don't have a NOA...

SO off to the post office we go with our letter. Hopefull we see what's really going on now!

Andypaul,

Maybe you should go to your local field office too and see if that's what they have you do too.

THanks maral.
So I need a alien no to make info pass. I don't have one. Can I use my wife alien no to mAke info pass and go alone coz she is leaving for Arizona on this thrusday.

Andypaul,

you don't need an alien # to make an infopass appointment. They will ask for your name, address and any other info you may have on you but my husband doesn't have an alien # either. I sent my letter overnight with a G-1125 as well!

Fingers crossed now:)

Hello All!

I was married overseas on Feb 6th 2011 and have just begun the process of applying for a visa for my husband. We have finally had all documents translated and certified and I have signed an I-130 and a G-325A (which were the only forms the attorney sent to me). I mailed all documents to the attorney and they were officially sent in on 3/31/2011. Patiently waiting for a piece of mail containing a piece of hope!!!

I do have a question for anyone who might have some insight... Since we were married overseas (In the country of Georgia) I am hoping that it will be possible to do our interviews and any other necessary steps together at the US consulate located in that country. Does anyone know if there are any special forms that we need to fill out to request to have our interviews there? Or Is it even possible? Any info will be greatly appreciated!

Hope to have an update on my paperwork being received very soon!

MaraL: Did you try to call USCIS and see what they have to say about your case. I called them yesterday and they told me to wait 30 days and if I didnt get by then call them back. I am beginning to get worried after hearing about your Infopass appointment. Let me know.

Thanks

Andypaul-We just both took some kind of ID and printed out the infopass confirmation time and that was it.

MaraL: Did you try to call USCIS and see what they have to say about your case. I called them yesterday and they told me to wait 30 days and if I didnt get by then call them back. I am beginning to get worried after hearing about your Infopass appointment. Let me know.

Thanks

They told me that it is "likely that my paperwork got misplaced" since usually 17 days is the max on not getting a NOA. So I wrote them a letter and sent it overnight express with a G-1125. The lady in the field office checked all 4 of her computer systems and didn't find anything with my husband's information. I also took a copy of thesignature confirmation that the paperowrk was delivered.

And again what documents we need to take for info pass.

Make sure when you go for your infopass appt, you carry all the documents.

ID, I-94, copies of your paperwork.

Also, in a couple of days you will have the 30 day requirement fulfilled, and you can call the NCSC to see what is going on with your case, just a suggestion if the trip to the info pass appt is long.

All the best!

Thanks noella,maral
Update
Guys, I just got out of the bank asking about the check status.. And the freaking cheque has been cashed yesterday.. Now I should get a NOA in the mail soon.. Got relief now it is processed. I may be able to track after getting NOA.

Maral, hopefully ur cheque has been cashed too.. Good luck:)

Hi folks, I am also waiting on any contact from USCIS. Its been 18 days (including weekends) since my packet was received and I haven't received a text or email for my G-1145. Spoke to USCIS on the 1800 number and was told to wait for 30 days. Seems like someone in the office is majorly backlogged since my timeline seems similar to Andypaul above.

My letter wasw delivered and signed for by J.C.
I included a G-1125 this time incase they "find" my other paperwork! Let's see how long it take this time around!

Hello everyone! I'm new to this site; however I do post often in Immigrate2US.net (Another wonderful immigration forum that is very useful and just full of information).
Anyway, here goes my timeline so far:

-03/19 Sent off I-485, I-130 and I-765 for my husband via USPS Priority mail
(I have yet to receive e-mail/text notification and I'm not gonna lie, it's started to concern me a bit)