March 2010 Family based filers, post here.

You just need to call the 1-800 on the NOA receipt when you call wait for a real person to pickup the phone, tell them you want to expedite, they gonna ask you some questions choose option 1 which I believe you want to expedite due to financial lost....

You just need to call the 1-800 on the NOA receipt when you call wait for a real person to pickup the phone, tell them you want to expedite, they gonna ask you some questions choose option 1 which I believe you want to expedite due to financial lost....

From F-1

03/03/2010...Day 1 Application for I-485,I-130,I-765 mailed to Chicago Lockbox
03/04/2010....Day 2 Package Delivered to Chicago lockbox
03/12/2010....Day 8 Check Cashed
03/15/2010....Day 11 Received NOA x3 in the mail (Dated 3/11/2010)
3/19/2010.... Day 15 Biometric Fingerprint Appointment received (Appointment date 4/6/2010)
3/22/2010.....Day 18 Biometric done Walk in
5/5/2010......I-765 EAD Expedite
5/7/2010......I-765 EAD Card Production Order mail
5/8//2010.....Interview Letter Received for (June 8)

Congrats zico and ca_guy on your IL's.
Activity (EAD's and IL's) in our month seems a little delayed when compared to previous months except for the expedited requests. Don't the others think that way too ?

Congrats zico and ca_guy on your IL's.
Activity (EAD's and IL's) in our month seems a little delayed when compared to previous months except for the expedited requests. Don't the others think that way too ?

Yeah, I am a little anxious/worried here too. My husband and I are going to move at the end of June. I really want to know my interview date so we can plan ahead of the moving date etc. Still nothing in the mail. I just hope it's not lost on its way here and it seems like there is no way I can tell since the online update is not useful and I didn't know to send in the email/message update form. :(

I finally got the I-765 EAD Card Production Order email last evening around 6 pm EST.
The online status for 765 has also changed to card production. Some movement finally for my case too :)
Mine was a non-expedited scenario, so NJbug looking at your time line you should be getting an email in the coming week too hopefully....

Thanks ragscoke. Looking at your timeline, you should expect some response in the coming week too.
I am surprised you haven't seen activity considering you did a walk in FP.

My interview date falls right on our 2-year wedding anniversary. I better put up a reminder not to forget what day it is that morning, otherwise it would make for a bad start :D I'll just take it as a sign of good luck.

Also how are people preparing for the interview.

I am making 2 folders, one with originals, and one with copies.
I downloaded the interview questions document from one of the stickied threads and we will go over them together.

What else should I be doing?

Regarding timelines, when I was compiling everything I looked over some of the previous months threads and this is what I came up as an estimation of when things happen: (should have put this up earlier) average number of days followed by the range reported.

NOA – 12, range 12 – 15
Fingerprint notice – 16, range 15 – 19
Fingerprint appointment – 32, range 27 – 34
Interview letter – 58, range 45 – 60
EAD email – range 65 – 70
Received EAD – range 70 – 74
Interview date – 85, range 80 – 90
Green card received – range 92 – 94

My interview date falls right on our 2-year wedding anniversary. I better put up a reminder not to forget what day it is that morning, otherwise it would make for a bad start :D I'll just take it as a sign of good luck.

Also how are people preparing for the interview.

I am making 2 folders, one with originals, and one with copies.
I downloaded the interview questions document from one of the stickied threads and we will go over them together.

What else should I be doing?

You are good, my interview is in less than two weeks and I have not even created a folder or found any questions!! Where did you find the questions?

Hi guys, been watching this thread for a while and decided to register. Got my interview letter yest. Online status hasn't even changed. Wonder if i'll receive EAD before the interview.

Hello everyone,

I've also been looking at this forum for a while. I live in NJ. I still have yet to receive an IL and EAD. To NJBug i guess we are in the same time frame. My husband and I have to move by the end of June. I hope i hear something soon.

Welcome to the new members on this thread.
I received my IL for 06/14. ragscoke, NJBug and AC1228 - i would say hang in there, you will see some movement this week. I think there was a new GC design being introduced so they held off sending new GC's till May 11th. Things have started moving now, that might have delayed our months activity a little. (just a guess).

@scipio - thanks for sharing the interview questions link.