March 2002 Tracker

It\'s the right no. but you need time and effort

by changing the first thing you get up in the morning to call this number or just keep trying, you will get thru...

I 140 RD -- ND--AD

Hi,
I think our dates r exactly matching.Even INS had received my papers on March 4 th and I am also waiting to hear from them.But by seeing all the messages i am assuming that it takes 2 to 3 months to get the approval.Lets hope.But I haven\'t received any ND for my case.It\'s only saying about the RD.Any thoughts guys...
Tx,
Nat

March RD/ND

Hi Ben12 and Nat:

My RD/ND matches yours. Here are the details.

RD 03/04/02

ND 03/12/02

EAC-02-131-5XXXX

EB1 (OR)

I will post if I hear anything NEW about my application.

I hope you guys do the same. Thanks.

Raj

Will keep you informed!

hey Raj Somani,
Good to know that we have the same dates and the EAC number seeems to be close enought to predict the next move...
I will keep you guys informed as soon as I heaar anything..
My Lawyer say\'s it take 2 to 3 months for I-140/// Hopefully we should get our 140 this month...

Bye

ND ??

Hi,
My receipt date is 3/4/02.I haven\'t heard anything about ND when I call VSC.What Number do u guys call?
Tx,
Krish

Help ...

My lawyer filed my I-140 Application. I guess its EB3 category .
Can any body tell me what\'s the meaning of RD , ND , and how
much time it take to get the receipt number from VSC .

Thanks so much in Advance !!!!

To Jeff Ray

RD=Receipt Date: Date INS receives your case
ND=Notice Date: Date notification is sent. This usually takes from 10 -15 days from receipt date.
Receipt Notice is sent to your lawyer with all the dates and your EAC number about 20 days after your papers are filed. Contact your lawyer if 1 month has passed since you filed.

The process for I-140 approval will then take approximately 60 - 80 days.

VSC started moving...

Hello March team,

It looks like we\'ll hear the good news roughly within 20 days. I checked Feb tracker and noticed that the below cases got approved on Apr 10th.

EAC-02-118-516XX
   RD: 2/19
   ND: 2/25
   AD: 4/10
Category: EB3-RIR

RD: Feb 19, 2002
   ND: Feb 27, 2002
   AD: Apr 10, 2002
   Receipt Number: EAC-02-120-?????

Anybody with Feb RD & March ND , EB2 got approved

Anybody with Feb RD & March ND , EB2 got approved please update your approval in this thread.

My RD: 02/25/02
ND : 03/04/02
EB2

I haven\'t seen any EB2 approvals in Feb tracker too.
Only EB3 approvals are posted in Feb tracker

Hope they start soon processing EB2 cases...

Thanks

me the same

I only know it was sent the middle of last week Feb - Feb 27 perhaps -and I am EB2 (master\'s).

hopefully will hear something soon...

Posted 03/26

ok I have received my check in the post with the receipt number on the check was cashed on april 1st so that should be about the received date I guess

PD 04/18/2001
MD 03/26/02
cashed check 04/01/02

Receipt number
021-455........
where can i get teh number to call the AVM and what do I need to enter

Thanks

Guessing from past history from instrack.sce.net EB2 processing time..

I am guessing from http://instrack.sce.net, EB2 I-140 taking almost 2 months from ND date if we are lucky.

Guys, Please update your EB2 cases if you got any update from INS in your case.

Hope ins will start processing EB2 cases soon...

Its bit worrying situation since no update on EB2 cases from long time..

Yes it\'s really worrying

Anamica
Really its worring now b/c my ND is 2/27/02 but category is EB2. And EB3 with same ND got approved on 4/10. I don\'t know whats going on and iam getting worried

So EB2 please share any info

me the same

mine is also EB2, app sent last week of Feb - I guess VSC processes EB2 separately from EB3 (does it mean more care has been taken for EB2 cases?, don\'t know.)

the last approval of EB2 was of RD Jan 24th - I am looking at the end of April for my case which is about 2 months...

Re: Anamica

Hey Anamica,
You are using substitute labor, Could you please post if the substitute labor you are using of other person has I-140 approved previously, I am also using substitute labor but with I-140 previously approved for other person, My lawyer is telling me they need to revoke the previsouly approved I140 before approving a new one for me.
Just worried If it takes more time then regular one.

Could you please post the situation with U.

Thanks

If LC is used for I-140 already and if that I-140 get approved, then that LC is invalid for 2nd per

Otherwise, company can approve one LC and can use again and agian..