March 2002 Tracker

Not recieved reciept yet

hi,
  My lawyer had mailed my 140 application around the 7th of March.But He has not yet recieved the reciept yet.I cannot check the cheque,because it was sentby the employer.Could any of you please let me know how you recieved the recipt date and in how many days after mailing.
Thank You

ND ??

I called up the no and it is saying that ins had received my I 140 on March - 04 and it has mailed the receipt and it takes 140 to....Thats it.No info about ND?
Tx,
Nat

Receipt Date

Hi,
I think I had sent my I 140 Doc on Feb and my company had sent it to INS on feb 21.INS received it on Mar 4 th and got the rpt no from compane on March 15 th around.
Tx,
Nat

No Title

Hey,
I havn\'t heard anything about my ND when I called VSC.But the received my papers on Mar 4 th.
Tx,
Nat

Latest update

I was checking the Feb tracker

Lates update
RD: 02-13-2002
ND: 02-25-2002
AD: 03-26-2002

RD - 02/11/2002
ND - 02/14/2002
AD - 04/02/2002

It means another 15-20 days for March cases.

Thanks

I think INS is processing cases in a kinda of "batch" mode - they are processing the first half of Feburary cases these days - hopefully soon...

I havent received the receipt number either

My lawyer mailed the application on 5th March, but they still havent got the receipt from INS. Hopefully soon.....

Filed My I-140 on March 1st week

Hey guys,
I filed my I-140 march 1st week of March...My lawyer tells be that it takes atleast 2 to 3 months now... Is it true...
Please do advise
Thanks

It takes about 50-60 days for most cases posted here

I have been following all the cases approval here since Janurary and it average about 50 days for approval - which is very true for the month of March approval of Jan cases - but these days there are so few approvals that makes me wonder what has been going on?

I read somewhere that they are preparing premium processing of I-140 (like H-1B) for this spring - anyone has any idea when it is going to start with premium processing?

Thats not true. What is happening is such: TSC transfer some cases to VSC in February. Thats why its

Any Idea How long it will take after responding to RFE

Hi,
My I-140 was filed in Jan 1st week of 2002.
Got RFE on Mar 12th asking for W-2, Education Eval, Company Finacial Statments.
Lawyer says he responded to RFE on 04/03/2002.
Now my question is: How long it will take AVM to update the message that they got the response for my RFE?

Thanks

habib, you may be right, but...

the latest processing time at TSC is only 46 days - is this a April Fool joke ?? (checked the website http://www.immigration.com )

seems to me the processing of EB2 I140 at VSC is stalled...

Thirteen digit #

You actually have to dial E A C before the digits when you use AVM at 802-527-4913.

The date they mention on AVM -- I guess its the receipt date.

Mine is:
Priority Date: 12/2000
Mailing Date: 5th Mar 02
Receipt Date (on AVM): 13th Mar 02
Notice Date: (not sure) how do you find the ND???
EAC # 02-132-XXXXX

Thanks!

Kemchho: Mar 13 is your ND not RD

Your Receipt should be the date on your I-797 receipt or could be somewhere after 5th Mar - like 6th or 7th Mar.

new ins directive

Hi everyone

There is a new directive re expansion of middle initial to write the full mid name on applications

has anyone recvd RFE on this issue yet? I feel it is going to generate lots of rfe\'s and trigger further delays.

Any ideas how to pre-empt a rfe by sending faxes etc, if so what supporting documents to include

Got My Receipt NUmber

Hey guys,
I just got my I-140 Receipt
MD:03/01/2002
RD:03/04/2002
ND:03/12/2002
AD:Waiting (hopefullly sooonn)!
Receipt No: EAC-02-131-5XXXX

Well keep you guys updated

Whats is Vermont Service Centre number

Hey Guys ,
Could anybody give me the VSC number so that I can track my case with the EAC number....
Is it 802-527-4913....If soo..this number seems to be busy allt he time...How do u guys get thru...? Would you be having any other time...?
Please advise

Thank You for all your Help !!