March 2002 Tracker

To AP1

I asked my employer they said my substitute LC not having approved I-140. I don\'t know how to confirm that. I am believing on my employer words. I read somewhere in the forums that if I-140 approved for LC that need to be revoked if other person wants to use that LC for filing I-140. I am not sure better make sure with your lawyer.
I am getting frustation with I-140 EB2 processing situation.
Lucy people who applied in EB3.

Can you confirm this Habib?

I will be in deep soup if this is true. My company is applying my I-140 with a pre-approved labour which has been approved for I-140 already for someone.

Thanks,

Venkat.

Not True

I think you can apply for I-140 with a substitute labor with previously approved I140, They will revoke the previous I-140.
My Guess is You cannot do if I485 is applied, May be Habib mean I485 instead of I140.
Habib could you please confirm us as I did the same.

Question for AP1?

Thanks for clarifying my previous doubt. I have one more question. Can a person apply I-485 through two different companies at two service center. Reason I am asking this is , GC is for future job and looking at the variations in processing speed of different service centers I am thinking it might be worth to process GC thru two companies and take whichever is approved first.

do you have any idea whether we can do this?

Thanks in advance.

Venkat.

Venkat

Sorry but Frankly I have no idea if that can be done though I doubt as per my logic. Pl check with your lawyer .

Question

Hi tick_tick ,

When i checked Vermont AVM , i heard its currently taking 150 to 240 days to process such applications. That means its taking 5-8 months
to process I-140 applications if this is true , this is not a good news ..

Any clue ???

Ray

no or little EB2 approvals...

Recent approvals of EB2 is very little and are very random in terms of RD or ND - the most recent is

EB2
RD 1/14/02
AD 4/11/02

Seeing that EB3 is moving along quite smoothly...

Anybody with EB2 updates please post... this is quite frustrating...

2 month\'s

from reading this website and from what my lawyer tells me it seems to be taking 2 months but looks like eb2 category is slow...

March I140 Approved

Hi folks,

My Application for EB3 I140 filed in March was approved on 4/19.

The following are the details of my application.

RD: 03/04/2002
ND: 03/12/2002
AD: 04/19/2002
Receipt#: EAC-02-131-5XXXX

Thanks for all the info on this forum.

Best of luck to others

KVK

Congrats

I have the same dates and EAC number also matches... Ihope i hear from them soon

Good luck in your 485 stage !!

Ben

CONGRATULATIONS!

Congratulations KVK.

My application ND is also 03/04/02 and Receipt # is EAC-02-131-5XXXX.

Ben12, Bladerunner, Krishna102 - I am keeping my fingers crossed! Will post ASAP if I hear anything.