MARCH-15-2007 VSC->TSC Transfer Case Please report here.

Surprising LUD on my case 3 months after the VSC-->TSC Transfer

Surprising LUD on my case 3 months after the VSC-->TSC Transfer.

Message changed from
Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.
to
Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

Did it happen to anyone in the forum. Please respond.

Definitely this should be encouraging for the EB2 VSC-->TSC transfered cases if it is mass LUD.

I did not see any LUD on my wifes case. I opened the SR on June8th for myself only as my wife is in India. If this is because of SR then there is no MASS FUN. Otherwise All EB2 transfered cases should have some activity.

First LUD 3 months after the VSC--->> TSC Transfer

I had LUD yesterday and today on EB2 485.
This is the first LUD 3 months after the VSC--->> TSC Transfer.

Anyone have similar LUD pattern.

EB3 - ROW
PD April-04
I485 VSC June-05
I485 transfer to TSC 15-March-07
FP2 - 4-May-07

The status of my i485 is 'Pending at the center where it was transferred'.

did anybody have LUD pattern on I485 as mine

03/15/2007 we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location.

03/23/2007 The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there

03/27/2007 no message change

There is no point in tracking these... looks to me TSC working on their cases... not much on transfered cases from VSC?? any thoughts??

va_lc_case, me too! Got a LUD yesterday afternoon (06/14/07) and another LUD today very early in the morning (06/15/07). Before that I got a LUD on 05/15/07, one day after my FP2 (this LUD may have nothing to do with FP but because of a letter requesting address update I sent to TSC a week earlier).

My case details are in the signature. Good luck guys!

va_lc_case, me too! Got a LUD yesterday afternoon (06/14/07) and another LUD today very early in the morning (06/15/07). Before that I got a LUD on 05/15/07, one day after my FP2 (this LUD may have nothing to do with FP but because of a letter requesting address update I sent to TSC a week earlier).

VSC -> TSC
EB-1 category
I-140 – Notice date July 17, 2003 – Approved December 20, 2004
1st biometrics May 2005 Code 3
Case transferred from VSC – TSC Feb 2007
2nd biometrics May 2007 Code 1 (no LUD yet)
I-485 – Notice date April 30, 2004 – Pending

Guys!!! Looks like they entering all the Xfered cases in TSC system

Guys!!! Looks like they entering all the Xfered cases in TSC system
I think that is the reason for the recent LUDs on Xfered cases. Also they are only approving the primary cases based on the transfer date.. Most of the approvals we saw were only from Xfer Date of March-02-2007 or ealiar. There are couple of exceptions.

I think in the next wave we might see some EB2 cases approved.

Lets keep our hope.

03/15/2007 This case has been sent to another office for processing.

03/23/2007 This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

03/27/2007 This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

06/15/2007 EAD approved( LUD on EAD)
06/15/2007 Spoke to IO and updated address on I485 ( LUD on I485)
06/16/2007 LUD on EAD and LUD on 485 no message change

My case details
F1- june 1998
H1B- Sept2000
Labour: EB2(IND) PD 04-24-2004
I-140: AD: 08-26-2005
I-485: RD: 08-04-2005
Transfer VSC-->> TSC : 03-15-2007 (Transfer)
I485 LUD: 03/15/2007( VSC-TSC transfer),03/23/2007(pending at TSC),
03/27/2007( no message change), 06/15/2007( Address update/EAD approval), 06/16/2007( no message change)

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoke with IO , She mentioned that since my case is transferred in march 07 it will be considered with the receipt date of the same and would have to wait until the processing date become march 2007...which is ridiculous. She refused to put in a service request.

Spoke with IO , She mentioned that since my case is transferred in march 07 it will be considered with the receipt date of the same and would have to wait until the processing date become march 2007...which is ridiculous. She refused to put in a service request.

This is what I don't understand. How can they refuse to put Service request. They did same thing for me.

gcrr,
Call the National Customer Service and put in a service request. The IO was feeding you pure and unadulterated Texas-size plate of BS.
Realize that the transfers are an internal USCIS thing and they clearly stated that their transfer process will not have any impact on their customers. Unfortunately, someone screwed the pooch and we are facing delays due to the transfer, but if they now claim that our cases will be in a queue that is not our doing, then they'd be facing a barrage of litigation.
I think the IO was just trying to get you off the phone, or was genuinely ignorant, or both.

I would suggest call national customer center and try your luck. I was able to create one with RD later than you. Do not mention about case transfer or recent FP, just tell them your 485 is outside processing time. Goodluck