MARCH-15-2007 VSC->TSC Transfer Case Please report here.

va_lc,

Dude, it certainly is NOT an approval. Also, I am stuck in NC (I wish it was the state and not a stage).

See the signature...

Got 'case pending...' email last night

I almost asked myself 'Do I have a 485 case filed with USCIS sometime before?' since it's been a long time...

Ok here is the info I want to share with everyone and also get hints regarding this kind of email (what it means?).

I got the following email last night, I beleive you guys saw such info many times already.

----------------------
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was
transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST
STATUS that was transferred to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location is now
pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made ......
----------------------

I saw some people were talking about such info however, does it indicate anything?

My case detail:
PD - 6/2002 EB2
140 AD - 2006
485 - submitted 4/2006
VSC > TSC 3/15/2007
LUD - 3/16/2007, 7/10/2007
NC - don't know
FP - only one on 6/2006
From - retro countries

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone approved on this thread?

Any approvals from this thread? We can't all be stuck!!! Come on now!!!

va_lc,

Dude, it certainly is NOT an approval. Also, I am stuck in NC (I wish it was the state and not a stage).

See the signature...
Hey Sloth,
Yup, most likely the FP notice...your FPs expire two whole days before mine. I called TSC yesterday, details posted in a different thread, and requested for FPs....the lady said that she's going to go ahead and reschedule me (as opposed to schedule me??) and that depending on how busy the ASC is, I should expect a notice in the mail soon. If it was an RFE, it would've been accompanied with emails from CRIS (assuming you've subscribed to it), and the message clearly would have stated: "We asked you for additional evidence. Case on hold until this evidence is rcvd...blah dee blah dee blah".
You should get the notice today or tomorrow. Keep us posted.

Any approvals from this thread?... I think they just started processing 03/15/2007 Transfer cases....

Any approvals from this thread?... I think they just started processing 03/15/2007 Transfer cases....

You're right. I've seen some sporadic 3/15 transfers being approved, but they've been early March transfers for the most part. The trend for the approvals also seems to be with 2005 RDs. Don't think they've gotten to the 2006s yet, so its still a huge unknown if cases in 2006 have numbers attached to them.

I'm pleased to report that my case has been approved. The case details can be found in the signature below.

Thanks!

Congratulation!!!!!!

Justmykarma@@@

Congratulations.

We will see many of the EB2(MARCH15 Xfer) case approvals in the coming days as checkmate has said.

I had a LUD on 6/27/07 saying 'The application is now pending at TSC....'. After which I got FP notice and I gave my FP on 7/12/07 at 8 AM and the LUD changed @6:30 PM but the message was the old message 'On March 15 we transferred you case to TSC....'.

Anyone had the same thing happen to them?

My case details are below:
I 485 (EB3 to EB2) PD: 05/03 RD: 11/03
1st FP: 10/04
VSC to TSC: 03/15/07
LUD: 03/16 (case xferred to TSC...)
LUD: 06/27 (case is now pending at TSC...), 06/29 (no change in message), 06/30 (no change in message)
2nd FP: 07/12/07
LUD: 07/12 (case xferred to TSC....)

in the same boat
As per TSC trasfer Notice RD 01/06/2005
LUD on I-485 03/15/2007, 07/03/2007, 07/04/2007
FP1 - 03/14/2005
FP2 - 05/07/2007

Mine is also March 15, transferred case. No FP2 yet. Just got off phone with TSC and they mentioned my FP notice was sent in May. Can't believe this mess. I called TSC many times and took infopass in last week of June and everyone was saying I should wait for FP notice for system to generate and today this IO is saying they mailed in May and I missed the appointment. She said she will send again the same letter for which appointment is already over and I can try taking that letter to ASC to see whether they allow walkins. Any one with similar experience with FP notice not reached?

Any one with similar experience with FP notice not reached?

I had the exact same experience. Since the beginning of June, I kept going to Infopass appointments, calling up NCSC, trying to talk to IOs (no help there) and NOT ONE person said that I was supposed to do my FP on May 15th, and TSC had generated the notice on Apr 18th. I found this out on 7/6 after trying hard to get an IO to talk to me. Imagine that!

Does it take 3 frickin' months to send me a bloody FP notice?! I have STILL not received the notice. Even when the IO on 7/6 told me she'll reschedule my FP, I still haven't received even THAT notice. And they have the nerve to tell you that you shouldn't keep calling them! Yeah right, we won't call, and assume they're doing their job exactly as they should, right?

More likely USCIS completely screwed up many FP notices during that time, since many others on this forum have had that same experience - FP apparently generated, but never reached the applicant or his/her lawyer. Even the local ASC I went to was not able to find any record of an FP appointment in the system. Jeeze, guys, if you have to use contractors to print notices and stuff, at least make sure there is some frickin' accountability! And the worst part is - THERE IS NO UPDATE ONLINE - NO LUD CHANGE! How the F* is anyone supposed to know someone's working on their case if there is no LUD change and no email??

These guys are so unbelievably unreliable and untrustworthy. Is it now the job of the applicant to keep calling up to find out if something's missing? How many years will it take USCIS to figure out that their FP notice never went out? And one fine day, they'll see that the applicant never went for the FP, so they'll send out a NOID. So convenient.