MARCH-15-2007 VSC->TSC Transfer Case Please report here.

SR response

Finally got a response letter to my SR in late April. It reads

"EACxxx..., a review of our systems shows that the application is currently pending. Your file has been requested. Please allow 60 days to receive a response"?

Has anyone seen this type of message before?

You are out of this helll

Dude,

Lucky you.... Definitely you are out of this hell... May be weeks/month...

Please post your RD/PD/LUDS/FP....

Xfer Dates etc...

Lud

Folks,
Finally had an LUD yesterday along with an email from CRIS kindly informing me that my case is now pending at TX rather the "has been sent to another office for processing." Ironic that I finally get an LUD yesterday of all days. I got a shock when I saw an email from CRIS but when I did read the contents, I did not know why I expected anything else.
Interestingly no LUDs nor emails on my wife's case yet.

Ks Cc

It looks like your case has been pending for a long time considering that you are EB2-World...Keeping my fingers crossed that you get an approval soon:)

It looks like your case has been pending for a long time considering that you are EB2-World...Keeping my fingers crossed that you get an approval soon:)

Mano, thanks for your kind wishes. I hope the same for you and everyone else who has been unfortunate enough to be stuck in this quagmire. Me personally, the reason my adjudication has been delayed this far has been due to the FBI Name Check process. Unfortunately, by the time I did get out of the name check, I find myself in retrogression land. I'm looking ahead towards October though. Not sure if my AOS case has already been assigned a visa number. The way I see it, if I get approved between now and October, its a bonus. I've waited for 16 months, three more is insignifant in the scheme of things.

No LUD after 3/15/07

EB2
140 RD Jan 2002
140 AD 2004
I485 RD Jan 2005
FP1 2005
Transferred from VSC to TSC Mar 2007
FP2 May 2007
No LUD after 3/15 not even after FP2

Ks_cc!!!

This kind of LUDs happened to me during 06/12-6/14. Looks they entered your information into TSC systems.

This gives me a hope that they might might process the xfered cases... And also there are quite a few EB2 Cases., where something is cooking in last couple of days.... So there grim hope that we might see some EB2 approvallls.

As you said if something happens to our case and gets approved thaats bonus.........

Dabate on Visa Number Debate

I guess I'm completely lost with this new debate about visa number and pending cases. Does this apply to people whose cases have been pending and are from countries other than India and China? My case was filed with Nebraska and transferred to Texas 2 days later on 03/16/07. Biometrics 04/04/07 then LUD after FP 04/05/07 and 04/06/07 then nothing until another LUD 06/25/07. I'm from the rest of the world so I was hoping that I got a visa number already assigned to my case, but the new debates on the forums about visa number got me completely confused can anyone help understanding or give me an idea what could be happening to my case right now? I undersdtand that the majority is from the retrogressed countries that's maybe I get confused by all these debates:eek:

Me too

EB3 India PD Aug 2001
485 RD July 2005
VSC to TSC March 15 2007
2 FP - May7th 2007
NO LUD after 2nd FP

va_lc, sloth et al...

Hey guys,
So on July 2nd (the day of retrogression doom), I got email from CRIS with the dumbass "your case is pending where it was transferred" message. Did not get any email nor any LUDs on my wife's case.
Anyway, since then, the LUD on my 485 has been changing everyday, including today...07/02- 07/06. Not a single LUD on my wife's case since 03/16 and her case status still reads as "case transferred blah blah".
Two questions:
a. Did you guys have a similar LUD pattern?
b. Did the LUDs change for your derivatives as well?

Thanks.
k

KS,

See the signature.

And, yes. My case status changes from xfered to pending on 6/3
My wife's three weeks later.

Hope that helps.

KS,

See the signature.

And, yes. My case status changes from xfered to pending on 6/3
My wife's three weeks later.

Hope that helps.

Hey Sloth,
Thanks much. Well, the pattern matches pretty well. Any indication on your second FP? Looks like yours is expiring this month as is mine...

Please help

Hi guys,

I don't understand why it's taking so long for my EAD to be approved. It was filed 04/23/07 I only saw a LUD after Biometrics nothing since then but I have seen LUD on my I-485 on 06/25/07. Can anyone help understand this? See my signature below.

Thanks,

Just an update. My case was transferred on March 15.
Spoke with an IO a while back. She told me that RFE was sent today. I asked if that meant visa number was allocated to my case. She didn't really answer that question telling that assigned visa number was not the only indication that case would be approved in a certain timeframe. When asked about the name check she told me they didn't give out that info. I was actually told a couple of weeks back that my name check was pending.When I asked her about some IOs telling that cases would be processed even when name check was pending for more than 180 days. She said that she couldn't say anything on that as that was something only IOs are supposed to know. I would like to beleive that was 'yes, that's true'.
EB3 India PD 98 :) RD June 07 VSC--> TSC March 15, 5 LUDs (including June 30) in June after xfer.

Count me in.

Spoke to IO at TSC today, only to be told that she can't give info about name check and that my case was still pending. When probed if a visa number/officer was assigned to my case, she replied in the negative. Not sure what to make out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
KS,

Not worried about FP at all. Two reasons...
1st, stuck in NC, so not expecting FP notice anyways. And,
2nd, RETRO time baby. So planning to lay low till october.

Have a great week.

Hey Sloth,
Thanks much. Well, the pattern matches pretty well. Any indication on your second FP? Looks like yours is expiring this month as is mine...

not right trhead still

well i know this is not right thread for **approval** but my case was transferred on march 15 from VSC to TSC and got approved on 29th june.

here r my details.

EB3
Pd may 2002
485 RD may 18th 2005
1st FP 3 Aug 2005
Case transferred from VSC to TSc on mar 15th
2nd Fp on 5/10
opened 1st ser req on may 13th ---no reply
took info pass june 5th . was told everythign is clear.
opened 2nd ser req on 14th june -- no reply
on 1st july chked email found case approved on june 29th
card received today.

Sorry for posting in wrong thread and so late as was too busy with work.

thx all for help

aj

KC,

Would you believe it? I got an e-mail about a "document mailed" to my current address (7/10/7).

Could be FP...could be an RFE.

I will let you guys know.

RunninSloth!!!!!!!

Good atleast u r case is touched... May be the Aproval..........

Can you please post the RD/PD Xfer Date and any LUDS

I think your FP is expiring as KS_CC said, so it could be very welll FPPPPPPPPPPPP