the JIT process date is 22-Mar-04 and it was published on 19-Nov-04

so what date shd I call ?

12-Apr-05 or 19-Dec-04 or some other ?

gca2405 said:
My RD is 12-Mar-04
the JIT process date is 22-Mar-04 and it was published on 19-Nov-04

so what date shd I call ?

12-Apr-05 or 19-Dec-04 or some other ?

You will have to wait till the processing dates becomes >= 12-Apr-04 (ie., processing dates have crossed 30 days after your RD). Keep looking for the next JIT reports to see the latest processing dates.

Hope it is clear.

LUD changed on 140

I did an inquiry and then there was an LUD change on 11/17 with no change on status. Then there was a change again on 11/19 and the status changed to below. Has anyone else seen this status message?

On November 19, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Looks like based on your inquiry, they have sent in a status of your case. Did you do the 140 inquiry or your attorney?? My gut feeling is since 140 belongs to the employer and there is a G28 on the application, this status (sent by USCIS) will reach the attorney on file.

Wait for a couple of days and keep checking with your attorney (if they received any correspondence from USCIS) and let us know the outcome. Good Luck.

gcforall2003 said:
Looks like based on your inquiry, they have sent in a status of your case. Did you do the 140 inquiry or your attorney?? My gut feeling is since 140 belongs to the employer and there is a G28 on the application, this status (sent by USCIS) will reach the attorney on file.

Wait for a couple of days and keep checking with your attorney (if they received any correspondence from USCIS) and let us know the outcome. Good Luck.
Hi gcflorall2003 buddy. Whats G28? Can you elaborate. If a Lawyer has filed G28 does it mean we wont see our status change on the Internet Case status and also we wont get the case status by telephone inquiry??? Thanks in advance for more elaboration.

BadaBhai said:
Hi gcflorall2003 buddy. Whats G28? Can you elaborate. If a Lawyer has filed G28 does it mean we wont see our status change on the Internet Case status and also we wont get the case status by telephone inquiry??? Thanks in advance for more elaboration.

G28 - Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Representative. This G28 enables the attorney to file/inquire/respond on behalf of the employer (in case of I-140). That means, all correspondences go to the attorney on file. If there is a change in online status, the applicant can see it too by checking their case number. But it would be a generic message similar to what california_gc has posted "On November 19, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

The specific correspondence cannot be seen on the online status and will go to the attorney representing the case.

Hope it is clear!!

California_GC,
So my LUD changes may not be because of FP and address change. Is there any commanality between ur case and mine? Are there others in the same boat?

tominavhech said:
California_GC,
So my LUD changes may not be because of FP and address change. Is there any commanality between ur case and mine? Are there others in the same boat?

I am also EB3 labor subst. and semi-concurrent. Our priority dates are not in the same ballpark though - mine are much earlier (sept. 03 and jan 04).

I too am using substitute labor EB-3.
My I-140 RD is 3/3/04.
tominavhech or california_gc, did anyone of you had LUD updates on I-40.
I had one on 11/10/04. I-485 too got updated. Since then no changes.
Looking at ur RDs, it seems that they are taking lot of time to process substitute cases.

microdev1 said:
I too am using substitute labor EB-3.
My I-140 RD is 3/3/04.
tominavhech or california_gc, did anyone of you had LUD updates on I-40.
I had one on 11/10/04. I-485 too got updated. Since then no changes.
Looking at ur RDs, it seems that they are taking lot of time to process substitute cases.

I had 140 updates on 17, 19 and again today on 22nd nov. 485 update on oct 27th (massupdate date?)

I have initiated numerous inquiries lately - thru my lawyer, FBI name check inquiry and 140 telephone inquiry. Maybe updates are just due to that.

microdev1 & California_GC,
I do not have any update on I-140, it still shows LUD as 4/14. Even my lawyer claims to have intiated an enquiry on I-140. Should an enquiry result in LUD change?
Also, are ur EAD & AP LUDs changing along with I-485 LUD change?

Nopes, my EAD & AP LUDs haven't changed.
Both were approved in may'04.
I cannot initiate inquiry coz JIT still hasn't passed 30 days...

i am not labor subs, but my I140 LUD changed to 11/18. However, no changes since 11/18. I thought the LUD usually changes every day if they are actively processing the case. Any idea of the 11/18 LUD change on I140 but not I485?

Congratulation for your approval in advance!

I believed you will receive your I485/I140(to your lawyer) approval snail mail before LUD changed. Lots of peoples here received their approval without online information changed.

whorl1quote said:
i am not labor subs, but my I140 LUD changed to 11/18. However, no changes since 11/18. I thought the LUD usually changes every day if they are actively processing the case. Any idea of the 11/18 LUD change on I140 but not I485?