<<<TRACKER FOR MARCH - 2002 FILERS>>>>

omsairam,

have you not received your AP papers? Seems it has taken a while. Your AP approval was 4/18. Hmm..

FP at NJ on 6/1/02 scheduled folks...

I noticed that quite a few of the NJ filers have their FP scheduled for 6/1/02. So, some of you on this forum would get a chance to meet.

:)

No Title

I agree with sidr answer. In my case also they say they received my application on March 26 which is my notice date. I think they have march 30th as the notice date on their system. But your receipt was printerd on April 1. This might have happend my 2cents.

Yes - but the question is who is who ? Unless you introduce yourself as "Hello - I am sidr&quo

received EAD RFE notice today(05/14/02) for photos

RFE says my right ear is not visible properly. I have taken photos today and sent them to lawyer.

Thanks

RAOSP

EAD - AVM says "We have ordered for cards...\'

This means my EAD is approved? or Still some processing is left?
Please can anyone answere???

sidr?? March2002Tracker?? rajum???

I know you guys will answere....
Thanks in advance.

SSN problem

My spouse went for applying ssn with the EAD, but was told his name is not in the computer system, so he need to wait 6 weeks to get it. Can someone tell me what is the problem, because other people got the ssn only using 2 weeks. Can I go to the local ins and ask them to put his name into the computer system. Can he work without ssn but the EAD.
Thank you for your response!

Early FP done at San Jose for Self and Spouse on 05/14.

Early FP done at San Jose for Self and Spouse on 05/14.
Once the FP is done by the tech. the supervisor QA\'s it for good prints.
Will post a message as soon as the AVM is updated.
Thanks.

yes we got AP papers

our AP approved on 4-8-02
we got papers on 4-10-02
AP - myself,spouse&child
EAD-myself and spouse

Hey Duffy5 - Your EAD is approved - Congrats !! I think you belong to that dreaded FP group in the m

don\'t worry

my friend got his ssn card after about 5 weeks waiting. the ssn officer told him that ins hasn\'t transfer his record to ssn office, so they need request it from ins.I think your case is same as his, so don\'t worry, you will get it. you can work with EAD since you have applied ssn and has the ssn recipt.

I am also wondering...whats wrong with VSC.

Is it rumors became true...like INS will not work for next xx days..etc.

If you guys have any interesting info. please post it...

Based on the VSC processing times,

I don\'t think it means EAD for category 9 has stopped at 3/28 but most cases upto 3/28 have been processed.

Sidr, since you are EB2 (C 9) and ND of 4/4, you should be approved before the end of next week max. I think Rames\'s EAD will be approved before the end of this week.

As for EAD approval, folks with ND 8 and 9 April are mostly EB3 (include gcvg 4/17 ND) and thereby Category C8 and hence approved as per the same processing times. For ND 4/10, they just lucked out or maybe they are in C8 (Check EAD receipts).

At the same time all of us who have filed for AP should have been approved as per the info on the link. My guess is most APs would also be approved before the end of next week (maybe already approved but AVM not updated and also the new scanned papers may take longer to produce). If not, wait 3 more weeks to complete 60 days and we can get it from the local INS.

I do think the approvals make perfect sense as per the processing times.

And for the no FP notice for ND 8/9/10 April folks, my guess is that it has been assigned to officers who scrutinize the docs before they send for FP. Some officers send for FP right away while they scrutinize but we probably are with some conservative officers. It does not matter if the FP is done 2 months or 4 months after the 485 is filed as long as it gets done.

The only thing of note is 765 is at 7/1/01 (from 4/1/02 to 5/10/02). But, there is a trickle of 8/01 approved cases on this forum.

$0.02

Relax! Cheers!!

EAD update -

AVM approved EAD for spouse and self today 5/15.

When can I expect to receive the physical cards, the msg. says 60 - 90 days..... have sent cards for processing..... blah blah.....

Guess others between 3/28 - 4/8 should also check, hopefully yours will be approved too....

AVM Changed to EAD Approved and Cards Ordered .. NO Word on AP -

Hi Guys, The AVM Changed as said. I guessed that adjucators are different and our adjucator has gone to Florida Beach. Finally he returned. Duffy5 is the first in this group and Morpheus is another. Now mine.. I wish the whole group gets approved before this weekend. Best of Luck guys .. can relax a little bit. And folks, thank you for mentoring us while we are waiting for EAD.

SIDR.