Los Angeles, CA - N-400 Timeline

Info pass this morning to check on OL Los Angeles

HI
I just got back from the immigration office in downtown LA. They told me that they sent me the OL yesterday 01/29 and that I am schedule for Feb 26. I had my interview on Nov 12 but did not get final supervisor approval until late December. I guess people who had their interview in December should recieve Ol next week
Thanks

Were you able to see them because of an interview you scheduled via Infopass, or were you just able to 'walk in'?

Oh btw, 6000 people X $675 = 4,050,000 million bucks.
Now, I don't know if it's 6000 people for the entire day, or that given time slot, but that's still nice. 4 mil X 12 months = 48 mil/yr.

Sirch320 and others who are finished, if you could, I wonder what you would see if you went to the Online Case Status now?

12,000 people were naturalized yesterday at LACC.
6,000 people at 9 am and 6,000 people at 2 pm.

My online status says "Received and Pending." This tracking system is worthless.

Let's say average 1 ceremony/month, 10, 000ppl/month (because some months more or less)
10, 000X12 months=120, 000ppl/year
appilication fee: 120, 000X675=81,000,000USD/year
then AGAIN: apply for passport+card: 120usd/person
120X120, 000=14,400,000USD/year
So averagely LA alone makes around: 81,000,000+14,400,000=95,400,000/year(95.4M) on naturalizations. Where will those $ go????? Part of next round election? GREAT!!!

12,000 people were naturalized yesterday at LACC.
6,000 people at 9 am and 6,000 people at 2 pm.

My online status says "Received and Pending." This tracking system is worthless.

Oath letter received tonight

I received oath letter tonight and had interview on Jan.12th
Hopefully the rest of you who had interview in last December will receive the letter soon.:D

Hello everyone, I've been a regular viewer of this forum. I just got my Oath Letter yesterday. Good Luck to you guys.

PD : 08/14/2008
ID : 12/08/2008 (Los Angeles)
OL : 01/30/2009
OD : 02/26/2009 LACC @ 8:00 am

lg_oxnard, sipap & LAresident_2008, congratulations on receiving the letter for the final step. Just wondering, where are your respective ceremonies taking place? My "local" one would be LACC, I notice LA Resident is having his (hers?) there, after an interview on 12th Jan. Maybe, just maybe, I'll have a letter waiting at the post office Monday (my ID was 6th Jan) - fingers crossed - I wasn't expecting it till the March ceremony.

Auscal:
I think u will receive yours soon too. Yeah I did have interview in downtown on Jan 12. And the ceremony location will be @ LACC @ 8am
I am so glad the naturalization is much easier than my green card experience.

lg_oxnard, sipap & LAresident_2008, congratulations on receiving the letter for the final step. Just wondering, where are your respective ceremonies taking place? My "local" one would be LACC, I notice LA Resident is having his (hers?) there, after an interview on 12th Jan. Maybe, just maybe, I'll have a letter waiting at the post office Monday (my ID was 6th Jan) - fingers crossed - I wasn't expecting it till the March ceremony.

Congrats you guys. I haven't received anything yet. I have an infopass scheduled for 2/9, the soonest date available, if I get an OL then I will cancel the infopass. Can anyone comment on what, if any, legal action can be taken if 120 days passes? I heard that you can get an answer this way, better than being in limbo.

I checked my mailbox last friday and saturday, quite deflating to not find anything when you know they've been sent out...

Beacon29 and others, The OL for 1/29 was postmarked at the end of December, 12/30 to be exact. Logic tells me that the OL for 2/26 should be postmarked for the end of January. If we are blessed enough, you, myself, and others should be getting it by next week??

i don't think that's entirely correct. i had thought that was the case when i didn't get my OL at the beginning of January. But I took oath on the 29 and my OL was sent out later in January.

INtheshed, I didn't notice it til now but you interviewed about the same time I did but you made the January ceremony. Amazing speed.

INtheshed, I didn't notice it til now but you interviewed about the same time I did but you made the January ceremony. Amazing speed.

My OL was sent Jan 7. I was surprised to received the OL to be honest. I was so convinced that I won't make the Jan 29 ceremony. From what I saw here, it could take tow or three cycles (months) for the OL.

I am picking up my passport tomorrow from the passport agency. Does anyone have experience in LA passport agency? Do they return your nat. certificate when you pick up your passport?

InTheShed ,
what is LA passport agency? Thought it will go through the post office? thanks
My OL was sent Jan 7. I was surprised to received the OL to be honest. I was so convinced that I won't make the Jan 29 ceremony. From what I saw here, it could take tow or three cycles (months) for the OL.

I am picking up my passport tomorrow from the passport agency. Does anyone have experience in LA passport agency? Do they return your nat. certificate when you pick up your passport?