Los Angeles, CA - N-400 Timeline

My freind told me IO asked a lot question about her work, very detail... Finally she got her oah letter...

Will you share your interview experience later? Good luck to you!

Did your firend changed Employersafter GC or she still with her GC sponsering Employer ??

Hello,

Where can we find the Oath Schedule? Do you mind to give me the link?
Thanks a bunch.

My Status:
05-Sep-09 Application sent to Phoenix, AZ - Day 1
08-Sep-09 USCIS Received Application - Day 3
08-Sep-09 Priority Date - Day 3
14-Sep-09 Check Cleared - Day 9
17-Sep-09 Notice of Action Received - Day 12
26-Sep-09 Finger Print Notice, (10/08 not needed) - Day 21
28-Sep-09 Finger Print Done (walk in) - Day 23
15-Oct-09 Case transferred to Local Office - Day 40
16-Oct-09 Interview Letter - Day 41
09-Dec-09 Interview Date - Day 95
?? Oath Notice
?? Oath Date (Citizen)

New Oath Dates just posted today

December 03, 2009 (Thu.) Quiet Cannon** 900 09:00 a.m.
December 03, 2009 (Thu.) Quiet Cannon** 900 11:00 a.m.
December 03, 2009 (Thu.) Quiet Cannon** 900 01:30 p.m.
December 10, 2009 (Thu.) U.S.D.C. (L.A.) 75 01:30 p.m.
December 18, 2009 (Fri.) LACC* 6,000 09:00 a.m.
December 18, 2009 (Fri.) LACC* 6,000 02:00 p.m.

http://www.cacd.uscourts.gov/CACD/G...4e345f626837d38788256815005aa932?OpenDocument

search for naturalization ceremony - los angeles in google .

Hello,

Where can we find the Oath Schedule? Do you mind to give me the link?
Thanks a bunch.

My Status:
05-Sep-09 Application sent to Phoenix, AZ - Day 1
08-Sep-09 USCIS Received Application - Day 3
08-Sep-09 Priority Date - Day 3
14-Sep-09 Check Cleared - Day 9
17-Sep-09 Notice of Action Received - Day 12
26-Sep-09 Finger Print Notice, (10/08 not needed) - Day 21
28-Sep-09 Finger Print Done (walk in) - Day 23
15-Oct-09 Case transferred to Local Office - Day 40
16-Oct-09 Interview Letter - Day 41
09-Dec-09 Interview Date - Day 95
?? Oath Notice
?? Oath Date (Citizen)

what can be oath date if person passes Interview this week

New oath dates are till Dec 18th. That means people who will pass Interview with in this week will get date beyond Dec 18th ? or Immigration will add more people into scheduled dates.

is there any chance that if I pass interview this week I can get oath in a month. Before Dec 2 nd week ?

New oath dates are till Dec 18th. That means people who will pass Interview with in this week will get date beyond Dec 18th ? or Immigration will add more people into scheduled dates.

is there any chance that if I pass interview this week I can get oath in a month. Before Dec 2 nd week ?

The last person reported his/her cermony was on "October 08, 2009 (Thu.) Quiet Cannon** 900 02:00 p.m." was 2Shy, so I'm not sure if the next cermonies are already booked or not

Thanks

The last person reported his/her cermony was on "October 08, 2009 (Thu.) Quiet Cannon** 900 02:00 p.m." was 2Shy, so I'm not sure if the next cermonies are already booked or not

I just call from my sister that she passes interview. They said she should receive Oath date in 90 days if not should contact USCIS.

Lets see when she gets a date?

I just call from my sister that she passes interview. They said she should receive Oath date in 90 days if not should contact USCIS.

Lets see when she gets a date?

I was approved today, and the IO mentioned this as well, that it was going to take 90 days. Is that standard proceedure that they say it'll take that long but takes less?

I was approved today, and the IO mentioned this as well, that it was going to take 90 days. Is that standard proceedure that they say it'll take that long but takes less?

Congratulations CookieMonster , First interview in Los Angeles for a long time

Could you please share your interview experience and how it went

New Oath Dates just posted today

December 03, 2009 (Thu.) Quiet Cannon** 900 09:00 a.m.
December 03, 2009 (Thu.) Quiet Cannon** 900 11:00 a.m.
December 03, 2009 (Thu.) Quiet Cannon** 900 01:30 p.m.
December 10, 2009 (Thu.) U.S.D.C. (L.A.) 75 01:30 p.m.
December 18, 2009 (Fri.) LACC* 6,000 09:00 a.m.
December 18, 2009 (Fri.) LACC* 6,000 02:00 p.m.

New Oath Dates just posted today for Los Angeles

January 08, 2010 (Fri.) LACC* 6,000 9:00 a.m.
January 08, 2010 (Fri.) LACC* 6,000 2:00 p.m.
January 21, 2010 (Thu.) U.S.D.C. (L.A.) 75 1:30 p.m.

Certified divorce judgement

I recently had a "prep" session with my lawyer for my interview, which is tomorrow morning! I thought I would share 2 advices.
I originally obtained my GC thru marriage, which has since ended in divorce.
She advised me to bring to the interview a certified copy of my divorce judgement, since the one I originally submitted to immigration was just a plain copy. She said that in most cases they don't require a certified one, but if they should then that would lengthen the approval process.
Also, I hope I can fly home on the 22nd of December with my American passport, she advised to bring a copy of my ticket and ask to expedite the oath date..... I will try.... wish me luck!

Best of luck.

I recently had a "prep" session with my lawyer for my interview, which is tomorrow morning! I thought I would share 2 advices.
She advised me to bring to the interview a certified copy of my divorce judgement, since the one I originally submitted to immigration was just a plain copy. She said that in most cases they don't require a certified one, but if they should then that would lengthen the approval process.
Also, I hope I can fly home on the 22nd of December with my American passport, she advised to bring a copy of my ticket and ask to expedite the oath date..... I will try.... wish me luck!

=)

Good luck to you! Please share your interview experience afterwards. =)

Me & My wife have our interviews tomorrow 11/10 as well, wish all of us good luck

;)pass my interview today :)

update my case
Los Angeles
08/10/2009 sent application
08/21/2009 Received NOA
08/29/2009 Received FP notice
09/03/2009 FP appointment
09/03/2009 FP done
09/14/2009 case was sent to local office for standard interview
09/17/2009 Received IL
11/10/2009 Interview passed!!

Recommended for approval!

Hi guys!
I just passed my interview today!
It went like this:
You walk into the waiting room area and you have to put the original interview letter in a box, where a woman sitting behind glass takes it, scribbles something on it and puts it in a pile.
Then the wait begins! My interview was at 1030, got there at 10, an officer came out yelling my name at 1115.
The officer takes you to a small office, the first thing they make you do is raise your right hand and swear that the information you're about to give is true.
After that, she started with the test. It's a piece of paper and she read the questions to me, we didn't get to 10 because I answered the first 6 correctly.
She then had me read a phrase "The president is elected for 4 years". Then I had to write on a piece of paper "We vote in federal election in November".
(At this point the cleaning lady came in to empty the trash can and I had to get up for her to get by)....
Then she asked me to show her my passport/GC/Social Security Card.
She asked me my birth date and my current address.
She then went through my application and re-read all questions to me, and scribbled on it or checked marked each one with a red pen, as I answered them.
When it got the travel dates, she crossed referenced all dates with the stamps on my passport (it helped that I had old expired ones too).
After that, she reviewed my tax returns and asked me if I owed any money in back taxes.
She then had me sign a piece of paper which had all the information that will go on the passport, as verification that they are correct.
Then she grabbed the N-652 form and checked "Recommended for approval" which means passed! (this form you get to keep).
A walk in the park, I say!!!!
Good luck to all of you who are still waiting for the interview!

Congratulations ItalianChick, I think you are this nice lady who was sitting next to me in the waiting area infront of Window 51 ?? Right ?

I passed my interview today, was scheduled @ 10:00 AM and was called for the interview@ 11:00 AM.

Hi guys!
I just passed my interview today!
It went like this:
You walk into the waiting room area and you have to put the original interview letter in a box, where a woman sitting behind glass takes it, scribbles something on it and puts it in a pile.
Then the wait begins! My interview was at 1030, got there at 10, an officer came out yelling my name at 1115.
The officer takes you to a small office, the first thing they make you do is raise your right hand and swear that the information you're about to give is true.
After that, she started with the test. It's a piece of paper and she read the questions to me, we didn't get to 10 because I answered the first 6 correctly.
She then had me read a phrase "The president is elected for 4 years". Then I had to write on a piece of paper "We vote in federal election in November".
(At this point the cleaning lady came in to empty the trash can and I had to get up for her to get by)....
Then she asked me to show her my passport/GC/Social Security Card.
She asked me my birth date and my current address.
She then went through my application and re-read all questions to me, and scribbled on it or checked marked each one with a red pen, as I answered them.
When it got the travel dates, she crossed referenced all dates with the stamps on my passport (it helped that I had old expired ones too).
After that, she reviewed my tax returns and asked me if I owed any money in back taxes.
She then had me sign a piece of paper which had all the information that will go on the passport, as verification that they are correct.
Then she grabbed the N-652 form and checked "Recommended for approval" which means passed! (this form you get to keep).
A walk in the park, I say!!!!
Good luck to all of you who are still waiting for the interview!

Last edited by a moderator: