Los Angeles, CA - N-400 Timeline

I really hope my oath date will be 5/28 , dunno if it possible, i need to go back to my hometown ASAP , haven't seen my family for a long time ...

do I need to write a letter ?

I have not got my IL

and I did infor pass 2 times, they said too early

DO: Los Angeles

02/02/2009: PD
02/25/2009: FP Date
XX/XX/XXXX: ID
xx/xx/xxxx: OD

Last edited by a moderator:
Recieved form n-445

I Just recieved my oath letter for may 14th at 9am
Thanks for everybodys comments.

my timeline LA DO
11/05/08 SENT N400
11/17/08 PD
12/12/08 FP
12/12/08 FP RECIEVED BY USCIS
3/06/09 INTERVIEW
04/16/09 INFO PASS INT
05/06/09 RECIEVED OATH LETTER
05/14/09 OATH CEREMONY
PP????????????

I have not got my IL

and I did infor pass 2 times, they said too early

DO: Los Angeles

02/02/2009: PD
02/25/2009: FP Date
XX/XX/XXXX: ID
xx/xx/xxxx: OD

its to soon you need to give it alot more time...

my timeline LA DO
11/05/08 SENT N400
11/17/08 PD
12/12/08 FP
12/12/08 FP RECIEVED BY USCIS
3/06/09 INTERVIEW
04/16/09 INFO PASS INT
05/06/09 RECIEVED OATH LETTER
05/14/09 OATH CEREMONY
PP????????????

Got my oath letter for 05/28/2009

I got my oath letter yesterday within 8 days of my interview at LA DO. My wife did not get her's yet.

Oath Ceremony for May 28 at Pomona.

Can we reschedule the OATH date?

Hello,
I got the interview notice last week. My interview for citizenship is scheduled for June 22nd. I have plans to visit India in the first week of August and I cann't change my plans. I am afraid there might be conflict with the OATH date and my India trip. Would it be possible to ask the officer during the interview to push the Oath date to a later date? Is there any flexibility in terms of rescheduling the Oath date (earlier date or later date.. anything is fine).

Please advise.

Thanks,
SR

congrats zephyr and waitingin.

Wife received her oath date - 28 May. Letter was from 7 May 2009. I have yet to receive the oath letter.

Updating my timeline..

Received my Biometrics notice today. I'm scheduled for 5/22/09. I'm planning to attempt a walk-in in the next few days:p

Hi guys, writing from phone, congrats with ILs and OLs!

I passed interview today, was so nervous - barely remember jokes we laughed at with the officer - who was nice and asked only 6 questions.
And said I will get notice about oath date within a month, but I should call or makw Infopass if i dont get anything within month, because sometimes an approved case can get pulled out and scheduled the time when somebody inquires.

I am planning to call twice a week for 2 weeks, then every other day till i get scheduled.

Please update your timelines in your signatures - link is in my signature

I passed interview today, was so nervous - barely remember jokes we laughed at with the officer - who was nice and asked only 6 questions.
And said I will get notice about oath date within a month, but I should call or makw Infopass if i dont get anything within month, because sometimes an approved case can get pulled out and scheduled the time when somebody inquires.

I am planning to call twice a week for 2 weeks, then every other day till i get scheduled.

I was just looking for an update on you and VIOLA here it is,,

Congrats :D

Congrats :D Did you received any N-652?
Calling will not help, as your IO suggested you can schedule an infopass and go talk personally.

Walk-in Biometrics

I was successful in my walk-in bio attempt this morning. Had to wait an hour for my turn but got what i came for :)

Updating my timeline.

Same-day Oath Ceremony?

Does anyone know if there has there been instances of same-day oath ceremonies in Los Angeles District?

Parents passed Interview

Did you walk-in at the same lcoation as in the appt? Or did you go to a different center?

So my parents passed the interview and to our surprise, they got the oath letter right there today for 28th of May.

Now that is nice. Less than 2 weeks wait for oath and letter given on hand after Interview..Nice