List of RFE waiters (started 03/26/2002)

Not yet. (INS received my RFE on 03/21)

I\'m trying not to check AVM too often, tired of the sad feeling when AVM playing the same old message...

Approved

RD 6/12, ND 8/9, RFE issued 3/9, RFE received by VSC 4/5, Approved 4/10. RFE for Medicals.

No. Still Waiting...

I\'m expecting some news this or next week...

We got similar RFE, Maybe the same officer is working on our case...

RFE issued

VSC has issued a RFE today. I don\'t know the details yet. Will post it as soon as I get it.

RFE Issued

RD 4/25/01
ND 7/13/01

The AVM message says \'A notice has been mailed on April 12th..."

Where is this RFE waiters list being maintained??

I am approved on 4/12!

see details on my previous message. I have been a loyal activist of this RFE discussion group. The advice, encouragement and goodwill I found here is amazing. Thank you all folks!

nnm_2 and Sekhar_2

could we guys keep in touch since we were issued the RFE on the same day I guess(04/12/02).......well I think it should reach the lawyer in 1 week\'s time....if according to the AVM they have mailed it out on the same day.....My lawyer told me that sometimes it takes nearly a week for the RFE to reach them......

hopefully it should be something simple.....

do keep in touch guys so that we can help each other ....

take care.....

mailroom delay

Some body posted that there is a mail room delay and so it will take about a month to get our RFEs.

I hate INS......

everytime we hear about just delays delays and more delays.....is there any instance where we heard that they did their work at least on time if not before.......

God.....how bad they suck.......

God help us all.....

take care....