List of RFE waiters (started 03/26/2002)

Getting Frustrated!!

Finally I did call an IIO today, as expected could not get any extra information other than my case is pending. I tried to push a bit lets see if it helps. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

Employment Verification.

I did not even see the RFE as the lawyer sent it to my company\'s immigration dept. wo just asked me abt my current salary and sent the letter requested.

I have seen in cases of Behappy, Apple2, Oracle1996 approval within a week. What happened to our cas

Papers transferred for interview !? Good or bed ?

Just checked AVM.
New message... :
On March 27, 2002 we transferred your I-485 application... to Newark and (something like , not sure) Teadleboro NJ to schedule and conduct the interview, scheduling can take several month. We will notify me...
If any questions... phone 973-645-4400.
Any ideas ?

local transfer

From newark office, they willcal you for personal interview. Then you have to take all the supporting docs w/ you. Bad part is that you have to wait little longer. My case was transferred on early Nov 01 and interview will be held on 29th mar... Good part is that I have not heard any case that is denied in interview !!!

My info + thank you jp1996

My info is in the List...
RD 04/28/01, ND 07/12/01, FP 11/23/01
RFE sent to me 02/20/02, 03/13/02 received by INS
So it took 2 weeks after RFE...
Do I have to wait until they will contact me or
should my lawyer call them ?
...another 6 month ?! I\'m so tired...

My RFE info

Sorry I forgot to mention my RFE info:
My RFE was just Employee Letter, no paystubs or W-2-s, nothing else...

RFE for medical

My wife received RFE for medical (RD : 6/18) on March 14th and our lawyer sent the reply on March 25th with the complete medical exam report (she was pregnant last year and hence required to do this now). And the RFE clearly said "it takes 14 days to process this on reply". Does all RFE\'s say that? I am asking because it looks like it is taking longer than that with most cases. Don\'t know if medical is a special case?
Thanks

April Case Approved, Receive RFE

Heard the AVM last night that the case has been approved.
RD:4/4/01
RFE issued:2/15/02
RFE received: 3/20/02
Approved:3/27/02
Thank you all the sharing and encouragement, and good luck for you all!

My PD info

I\'m not sure, never saw it in my papers.
I assume should be something like Jan 2000...
My First LC for i-140 started 1998, then second (RIR) Jan 2000.
Second was canceled later...

Whoever got RFE on employment letter

Does the letter mention about job description and specific duties in the current job ?