List of RFE waiters (started 03/26/2002)

RFE for employment letter

I got an RFE for employment letter on 03/14. The response was received by INS on 03/27. Waiting for approval

Junfiler

I also got RFE for employment letter, 2 months earning statement and medical

supplemental form. My details are:

RD 4/09/01
ND 6/04/01
EB2
RFE generated on Feb 15,2002
RFE received by me on March 1,2002
RFE response received by INS on Mar 15,2002
Checking the AVM everday, still playing the same message, anxiously waiting....

It is been more than 2 weeks after INS received my RFE response,

Don\'t know what the Fck..is going on there. I noticed that my name was mistyped on the RFE form, could this be a problem? Input is appreciated.

My friend\'s RFE approved.

His RFE(both employment letter and medical) was received by INS on 3/6 and approved on 3/28.

RFE for Tuberculin skin test

Received RFE for Tuberculin skin test. Didi not have it as was pregnant. How do we send back the result. Is there any special envelope the INS is supposed to send. I just received a one page RFE and the medicals which I had submitted earlier.

RFE Received By INS

RFE Generated on 2/1? (W2/Empl Letter/Tax Return/Pay Stub)
Responded 3/29
Received by INS 4/3 (AVM Updated today 4/4)
Waiting starts again....

Question about employment letter

On the employment letter for my RFE response, it says" This is to certify xxx is a permanent employee of xxx", is this enough for stating continued interest in hiring me ?appreciate any feedback!

anyone approved with less salary compared to the one mentioned in LC

does anyone approved with less salary compared to the one mentioned in LC after receiving RFE for pay stubs and employment letter

FYI: Co-worker received RFE (RD=April 01)

RFE on 3-month paystubs and proof that she works at the same company according to her H1B.

Our company changed its name from X to Y in 1999.
The company name on her H1B is still X so INS would
like her to get the company info to show that
company X = company Y.

To: El Liu

I don\'t understand, the company name (1999) change should happen
before your co-worker filed I-140, right? If INS has question regarding company name on H-1 , why didn\'t they raise the question
at that stage? I wonder what kind of logic they have in mind??!!

485runner, I called IIO

today, She said I should receive some notice in couple of weeks...,
When you call them, What kind of estimate did they give you ?

60 days

The IIO told me that it would take upto 60 days more.

I feel that you should not worry till 5 weeks past your response was received by INS.

In my case its been more than 8 weeks and I have lost all hopes of an approval coming soon.

REF for all previous I-20s and transcript to prove I maintain valid F-1 status

Since last entry to U.S. in 1996.

The attorney mail out reply on 4/5/2002 by Fedex, Fedex shipment
was delivered to INS VSC yesterday noon.

Waiting continuous ......

God bless !

Boilermakerr

Sorry for the delay in replying your message. I haven\'t been checking this site regularly.

I don\'t know when she filed her I140. She didn\'t get RFE for her I140. But by the time she got her I40 approved, our company has already changed its name for about 1 year. Her H1B was going to be expired in a few months after her I140 approval so she didn\'t bother to make the changes on her H1B. Once she got her EAD, she has been using it since.