List of RFE waiters (started 03/26/2002)

Approved!!!!!!!!!!

Here are my detials. I can\'t describe my happiness in words.

RD :5/31/01
ND :8/6/01
FP :12/23/01
RFE Generated:3/6/02
RFE Received :3/15/02 for Birth Certificate and Employment Letter
RFE replied :3/25/02
Approved :3/28/02

Thanks for the support and forum. I will update more details once i got stamped.

More????

June RFE approved

RD:6/27/01
ND:8/15/01
FP:11/28/01
RFE:3/11/02 for Employment Letter
RFE response sent: 03/21/02
RFE response received by VSC: 03/25/02
Approved:3/27/02

Thanks for all your sharing and encouragement.

RFE: Submit an original letter on company letterhead from your current employer stating your date of hire, duties, remuneration and prospect for continued employment.

No Title

HI kathyW,

Could you please post the reason why you got RFE for Birth Certificate? Did you submit birth certificate? Thaanks in advance for your help.

Congrats to both XHL and MORE??? enjoy your freedom

Did you ever change your employer after filling for 485?

AVM MSG for RFE Case

Here is the AVM message for my case.
"On 26th March 2002 we received your response to our request for evidence of information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days to process this kind of case. However, because preliminary processing is complete before requesting the additional material and this kind of case is taking approximately 540 days. You will receive written decision on this case."
 My case details:
RD : 06/26/2000
FP(1st) : Nov 4, 2000
FP(2nd) : March 14, 2002
RFE Received: Feb 22, 2002
RFE response received by INS : March 26th, 2002

Does anybody have any ideas about my case based on my current AVM message? Your advise is greatly appreciated.

Don\'t worry, I got same AVM message after I submitted the reponse (03/25),

two days later, I got approval message on 03/27.

What point of time should my lawyer call IIO for my RFE case?

INS received my RFE response on 3/18 and there is still no news. As my RD is 4/3/01 and ND is 4/18, my case will be approaching 1 year soon, assuming it\'s still not approved. Do you think the lawyer\'s inquiry about a post-1-year case will be helpful? Or when I can go ahead to ask for my senator\'s help? Thanks.

No luck

In my case there is no luck. INS received my RFE on 3/26, still the same message. Thanks for your response.

Dose finger print expire after 6 months?

My wife had FP last Sept and she just received a letter for a FP appointment. My guess is FP expires after 6 months but not sure. INS received our RFE response on 3/18. Another delay....

Dpa??? When did you send the RFE back?

I wonder how fast did the AVM update after you sent the RFE,
your AVM updated on 3/26, when did you sent the RFE back?

Thanks,