*** Likely march interview tracker ** friends lets share new NVC process info etc....

Raju595,
Thanx for answering dax99 questions, which is common to every body, i do have the doubt about it.
Thanx.
Krishna.

any update?

It's almost 30days since your cases got keyed in NVC for review! Any update? Some of my husband's friends are saying it might take more than 2 months.
Thanks,

Re: any update?

Originally posted by getMyGcCp
It's almost 30days since your cases got keyed in NVC for review! Any update? Some of my husband's friends are saying it might take more than 2 months.
Thanks,

Hi,
I did't call NVC today.
I will update ASAP i get some thing.

Krishna

Even I got the same reply ... "the case is under review and will take 6-8 weeks". However, I also checked if there is any RFE(s) on my case or if there is any change in the CP process. And she replied with a 'NO', but you don't want to trust the NVC admins.

BTW, how is this rumour of 2 months review delay getting spread out !!

Experts please chime in ...

Originally posted by hate_tsc
Even I got the same reply ... "the case is under review and will take 6-8 weeks". However, I also checked if there is any RFE(s) on my case or if there is any change in the CP process. And she replied with a 'NO', but you don't want to trust the NVC admins.

BTW, how is this rumour of 2 months review delay getting spread out !!

Experts please chime in ...

Hi,
Thanks for the update.
I even don't know what is 2 months delay review process.
If any body have some information please share.

Thanks.
Krishna.

question on 1-134 affidavit of support

Hi,
I am trying to make I-134 (Affidavit of support) for mywife. I have few questions and I will appreciate your help for your suggestions.

a) Is this I-134 for my wife needs to be prepared by me or my employer?
b) If it's by me I won't belong to either a,b,c or d (item-1 in form)
c) what should I fill at relationship to sponsor (item-3 in form).
d) My employer headquarters is in TX however I work in their branch office at IL. So my labor and I-140 got processed in IL and NSC. However head office(one in TX) handles all our HR/PAYROLL/Legal stuff. So, what should I fill in at item-7 in the form.
e) what should I fill at item-10?

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
hate_tsc, krishna trk......

Hi Hate_tsc & Krishna,

I think you can expect APRIL Interviews Now. I dont think there is any 2 month review time as lavanya & other guy in feb tracker got their reviews done in under 1 month....( 12/11 to 01/15 & 12/19 to 01/09 ).

So It a matter of time before u folks will get your review done.

Further, Can you both let us know the timings when your case reached NVC, when they entered their system etc.... Preferably if u update in CPTRACKER.com it will help lot of others. My case reached NVC today( 01/23)

thanks

sri

Originally posted by krishnatrk
Hi,
Thanks for the update.
I even don't know what is 2 months delay review process.
If any body have some information please share.

Thanks.
Krishna.

Re: question on 1-134 affidavit of support

Originally posted by cpinfoINS
Hi,
I am trying to make I-134 (Affidavit of support) for mywife. I have few questions and I will appreciate your help for your suggestions.

a) Is this I-134 for my wife needs to be prepared by me or my employer?
b) If it's by me I won't belong to either a,b,c or d (item-1 in form)
c) what should I fill at relation ship to sponsor (item-3 in form).
d) My employer headquarters is in TX however I work in their branch office at IL. So my labor and I-140 got processed in IL and NSC. However head office(one in TX) handles all our HR/PAYROLL/Legal stuff. So, what should I fill in at item-7 in the form.
e) what should I fill at item-10?

Thanks,

The response:

a) You have to prepare, and get it notorized.

b) That is correct, write ' N/A' against all.

c) Since this is for your wife , write 'Wife'.

d) That I am employed as, or engaged in the business of
( your current job title ) with ( your company name )
at ( your company's head office address in TX )

e) What you fill in is ' NONE' , because you would not have petitioned for any person.

Raju

Re: hate_tsc, krishna trk......

Originally posted by sri-IL
Hi Hate_tsc & Krishna,

I think you can expect APRIL Interviews Now. I dont think there is any 2 month review time as lavanya & other guy in feb tracker got their reviews done in under 1 month....( 12/11 to 01/15 & 12/19 to 01/09 ).

So It a matter of time before u folks will get your review done.

Further, Can you both let us know the timings when your case reached NVC, when they entered their system etc.... Preferably if u update in CPTRACKER.com it will help lot of others. My case reached NVC today( 01/23)

thanks

sri

Hi Sri,
You are right, i am not hoping march interview anymore.
I sent p3 to NVC on 5th dec.
NVC keyed into system on 23 dec.
Thanks,
Krishna

Stop worrying, guys!

I don't think the review time at NVC has gone up significantly. Here are the dates for a colleague of mine:

P-3 entered into system: 13 Dec 2002
P-3 review complete: 14 Jan 2003
P-3 sent to consulate: 23 Jan 2003

The best thing for the rest of us to do will be to just not focus on every micro step in the process - it just SEEMS longer then! :)

Aish

keyed into NVC system

krishnatrk, how does one know when NVC keyed in one's details into the system?

Does the NVC automatic voice system says so, when u enter ur MDR number?

Thanks
Virginia Boy

Re: keyed into NVC system

Originally posted by Virginia Boy
krishnatrk, how does one know when NVC keyed in one's details into the system?

Does the NVC automatic voice system says so, when u enter ur MDR number?

Thanks
Virginia Boy

Hi Virginia Boy,
Voice system does't tell anything. Call NVC at 603-334-0700 try until u get line, one of the NVC operator will tell u information about ur case was keyed or not.usually it will take 15 days for keying ur case into system.
When did ur p3 reached NVC?.

Krishna.

Thanks krishnatrk.

SO, the review begins only after one's case is keyed into the system? After ur case was keyed in, did the voice system identify ur case number and tell "ur case is under review". Or is it that the voice system, does'nt give any info and only the operator gives the information.

My attorney says my p3 reached nvc around Jan 10.

Thanks
Virginia Boy

Never had luck with automated voice system

I have tried calling NVC's automated voice system many times, in the late evenings, weekend, etc), but I have never got any info about the status of my case.

I had to call NVC in regular working hours and talk to a NVC admin to get any info about my case.

If anybody has been able to successfully get info via the automated phone voice system, please post your experiences.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Virginia Boy
Thanks krishnatrk.

SO, the review begins only after one's case is keyed into the system? After ur case was keyed in, did the voice system identify ur case number and tell "ur case is under review". Or is it that the voice system, does'nt give any info and only the operator gives the information.

My attorney says my p3 reached nvc around Jan 10.

Thanks
Virginia Boy
Hi Virginia Boy,
The present scinario with NVC voice mail system is dummy. It won't give us any information.
Ofcourse i never tried with lin no, many times i tried with Case Number sofar no use. Let's try with lin no this time.
Bye for now.
Krishna.

HI Hate_tsc,
I called nvc on friday got the same repply.
Nvc operator said the delay due to number of applications in que.
Krishna.

Originally posted by krishnatrk
HI Hate_tsc,
I called nvc on friday got the same repply.
Nvc operator said the delay due to number of applications in que.
Krishna.

I think our cases are at the top (keyed into NVC system on 12.23.02).

From whatever post that we've had on the forum so far, I don't see anybody ahead of us. If yes guys please raise your fingers.

I'm pretty sure that our case will get reviewed sometime this week.

Guys keep us posted with your P3 review progress.

Go Raiders .. go !! Go NVC ... go !!

Please put your CP case info on cpTracker.com

After a brief analysis on the cpTracker.com data, I found that there are only two postings from individuals (Indian Origin) who have had a successful review in the month of January, 03 (till date). None from the individuals following the new NVC process.

I know that there has been a change in the CP process since Oct. 1, 2002, but the info can still be entered with a brief note in the comments section.

I urge other individuals to also post their info about the progress of the CP case on the cpTracker.com

I am listing two (more obvious) benefits below:
1. A centralized place to have all the info about the various CP stages.
2. It gives a good estimate for other CPers to follow who will be looking for good information.

Note: It will be nice if the users of immigrationPortal.com and cpTracker.com keep the same user ID.

Thanks.

will take full 6-8 weeks to review P3

Originally posted by hate_tsc
I think our cases are at the top (keyed into NVC system on 12.23.02).

From whatever post that we've had on the forum so far, I don't see anybody ahead of us. If yes guys please raise your fingers.

I'm pretty sure that our case will get reviewed sometime this week.

Guys keep us posted with your P3 review progress.

Go Raiders .. go !! Go NVC ... go !!

I just checked the status of my P3 reivew with NVC, was hoping to hear the good news at the start of the week. And it looks like they are going to take 6-8 weeks in full, to review our P3.

Anybody knowing the insides of NVC review process (especially with the new CP) please chime in.