*** Likely march interview tracker ** friends lets share new NVC process info etc....

Re: Review complete!!

Originally posted by Raju595
Fresh news. 1 minute old.

The NVC has completed the review of my packet 3.
The operator said they would need 2 to 4 weeks for
the file to be sent to the consulate.

Some details for the benefit of the members:

Packet 3 sent to NVC : 17th Jan 2003.
Received at NVC : 21st Jan 2003
Entered in the system: 31st Jan 2003
Review completed : 13th Feb 2003
Review period : 13 days.

Applicants: Myself + spouse + 1 child.

There is a certain shift in the time line now. I sensed this long back, because somekind of background checks were included in the I-140 stage.

So, the review period should drastically fall down. Good luck to other members waiting.

Raju
Hi Raju,
Congratulations man, feb was good month.
Good luck.
Krishna.

Valentine Gift from NVC

Valentine Day gift from NVC

My p3 got reviewd today(02/14)/. Just 10 days after entry in NVC systems.Way to go NVC..keep it up....

I got the details in AVM which says next process takes 8 weeks.I beleive it is sending the p3 to Chennai consulate.Further it asks to call if the next stage is not done after 8 weeks.

Details:

sent p3 on 01/24
p3 entry by nvc on 02/04
p3 review complete by nvc on 02/14

Sri-il

ps: this is the only time I was lucky when compared to LC,140 etc.

All the best for rest of the guys.

Congrats sri-il !

One question, how did you know when on what date NVC entered information? For me, whenever i call they say only one answer, it will take 6 to 8 weeks for review of p3, from jan 10, the date nvc received my p3.

Thanks
Virginia Boy

Case Forwarded to Consulate

Guys

As you knew review of my Pkt-3 was completed on February 4th, 2003 and now my case has been forwarded to Mumbai Consulate on February 13th, 2003.
Just now I heard this message on their AVM System.

Really February month is good for everybody.

Thanks

Dax

Re: virginia boy..pl check online system now....

Originally posted by sri-IL
u may hear good news...

Sri-IL,

Congratulations on getting your P3 review completed in record time too... 8 working days...

What is this online system you are referring to?

Can we check the progress of our case via the web?

Is there a URL of NVC which gives the latest status of our case?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Valentine Gift from NVC

Originally posted by sri-IL
Valentine Day gift from NVC

My p3 got reviewd today(02/14)/. Just 10 days after entry in NVC systems.Way to go NVC..keep it up....

I got the details in AVM which says next process takes 8 weeks.I beleive it is sending the p3 to Chennai consulate.Further it asks to call if the next stage is not done after 8 weeks.

Details:

sent p3 on 01/24
p3 entry by nvc on 02/04
p3 review complete by nvc on 02/14

Sri-il

ps: this is the only time I was lucky when compared to LC,140 etc.

All the best for rest of the guys.

Congrats buddy!!...

Cheers,
Ganesh.

Re: Case Forwarded to Consulate

Originally posted by dax99
Guys

As you knew review of my Pkt-3 was completed on February 4th, 2003 and now my case has been forwarded to Mumbai Consulate on February 13th, 2003.
Just now I heard this message on their AVM System.

Really February month is good for everybody.

Thanks

Dax

Congrats Dax,

It's another good news to hear about your case progress. Hope you get your interview scheduled in April time? Weather is not so bad in early April.

Does NVC give any tracking number associated with your case being forwarded to Mumbai Consualte?

I hope others in the que also get good news about their case progress very soon.

Thanks & Good Luck.

Some answers:

You will know the date the Packet 3 was entered by calling the enquiry number of NVC. The case is generally entered in the system in 1-2 weeks from the date the NVC recieved the Packet 3.

The automatic system is the AVM system. There is no web based tool to check the status in NVC.

I am happy to note that, the cases reflect the speed of the review process now.

Hope this applies to all the cases and our friends join us in the next process.

Is any one able to use the revived cptracker ?

Now seems to be the time to take head count.

I would like know the guys from Chennai consulate, whose review has been completed, or expect to be completed shortly,
or whose cases have been sent to Consulate within the last 1 week.

Raju

few clarifications

cpdelhi...

there is no online system. the AVM system reflects the actual position of the case. you can call that number 603-334-0700. Hope I am clear.

Raju,

we can expect May interview 100%. I think we will just miss the April cut of date..i.e feb 20th. Mine is Chennai consulate like yours.

I think , we can start May interview tracker for Chennai. Or we can continue in this thread itself.

sri

Hi cpdelhi,dax99,SRI-IL, Raju595 and all.

Here is another good news. I got confirmation mail from chennai saying that interview will be in April/may.
Could i expect april interview?.
All air travel agents are saying more price for march/april slots, is this season is too busy?.

Sri-IL,

Congratulations, you are the man of NVC.
My consulate is chennai as you guys, as raju said we need to put more information in this forum.

Good luck.
Cheers,
Krishna.

Mail from Chennai Consulate

Krishnatrk,

I am sure you will like to have your interview scheduled in April. I wish you good luck. Hope your interview is scheduled in April. It's less hot compared to May.

Did you receive an e-mail from Chennai consulate or was it your attorney?

If you received an e-mail confirmation, did you send an inquiry mail to Chennai yourself to find out if your case has reached Chennai? When did you send an email to Chennai consulate.

Were you able to track your case shipment from NVC Portsmouth to Chennai?

Thanks & Good Luck.

cpTracker.com should be up from Feb 17' 03

Raju,

As per the posting by the new owner of cpTracker.com, the site should be up and running from Feb 17' 03. I checked the registrar of the website. It said that the license had been review till Jan 04.

I think the new owner, who is also going to gether GC through the new process, will have some minor modifications to reflect the new process milestones.

Hope cpTracker.com will be up soon for allof us to use.

Comments of old and new owner on the thread, "Bring life to cpTracker.com"
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73758

Thanks.

Re: Mail from Chennai Consulate

Originally posted by cpDelhi
Krishnatrk,

I am sure you will like to have your interview scheduled in April. I wish you good luck. Hope your interview is scheduled in April. It's less hot compared to May.

Did you receive an e-mail from Chennai consulate or was it your attorney?

If you received an e-mail confirmation, did you send an inquiry mail to Chennai yourself to find out if your case has reached Chennai? When did you send an email to Chennai consulate.

Were you able to track your case shipment from NVC Portsmouth to Chennai?

Thanks & Good Luck.
Hi cpdelhi,
I inquired chennai regarding probable date of interview, in repply I got confirmation email from chennai.
I got repply on 14 th, inquired on 13th.
There is no tracking information, i emailed to consulate after one week of my case forwarded to chennai.
Cheers,
Krishna.

krishna.. u will get april interview 100%

Thanks for your wish...... If we are too lucky we will also join april . But, May interview for us looks more probable.

sri

Review Complete

My Review is also complete in 10 days.

P3 sent - 1/21
P3 entered into system - 2/4
Review complete - 2/14

bjajal:) :) :) :)

Re: Review Complete

Originally posted by bjajal
My Review is also complete in 10 days.

P3 sent - 1/21
P3 entered into system - 2/4
Review complete - 2/14

bjajal:) :) :) :)

Hi bjajal,
Congratulations ........, wish you good luck.
Krishna.