*** Likely march interview tracker ** friends lets share new NVC process info etc....

Frequency of calling

I know it's taking about 6-8 weeks to get P3 revied at NVC Porstmouth. I also know I can call NVC any number of times to enquire the status of P3 review.

Should I wait about 3 to weeks before I start calling NVC about the P3 review status? Or it is nice to call every week or so in the start? Can I ask any thing else to find the status of the P3 review. Usually the NVC operator replies that give 6 to 8 weeks to complete the P3 review.

Any comments/suggestion.

Thanks.

Thanks krishnatrk.

I am way behind, my p3 reached NVC around Jan 10, and whenever i call they say 6-8 weeks and no further information, hoping for a may/june interview.

Thanks
Virginia Boy

Re: Frequency of calling

Originally posted by cpDelhi
I know it's taking about 6-8 weeks to get P3 revied at NVC Porstmouth. I also know I can call NVC any number of times to enquire the status of P3 review.

Should I wait about 3 to weeks before I start calling NVC about the P3 review status? Or it is nice to call every week or so in the start? Can I ask any thing else to find the status of the P3 review. Usually the NVC operator replies that give 6 to 8 weeks to complete the P3 review.

Any comments/suggestion.

Thanks.
Hi Cpdelhi,
Better call after three weeks,it takes min 3 weeks.
U can ask any number of questions, i don't think u will get good answers as the operators are skilled in that area completely.
They will tell what is there in the system.
Good luck.
Krishna.

Re: Re: Frequency of calling

Originally posted by krishnatrk
Hi Cpdelhi,
U can ask any number of questions, i don't think u will get good answers as the operators are not skilled in that area completely.
Good luck.
Krishna.

Hi Cpdelhi,
U can ask any number of questions, i don't think u will get good answers as the operators are not skilled in that area completely.
Good luck.
Krishna.

update

My wife called NVC & the automated message says 6 to 8 weeks for review. p-3 keyed into system on Jan 10th.

hate_tsc any update on your end? KrishnaTRK seems I will miss April slot as well and going to be in red hot May.

Believe or Not my P3 Review complete.

Guys !!!

I am in so surprise as today I came to know that my P3 review has been complete on February 4, 2003. Here is my full details.

P3 sent by Attorney on 2nd January, 2003 (FedEx Overnight).
P3 received by NVC on 3rd January ,2003.
P3 entered in NVC system 17th January, 2003.
P3 review completed on 4th February, 2003.
P3 sent to consulate ??? ( 2- 4 weeks) (operator informed me today)

I have one dependent my wife and my two kids are US citizen.

Still I am in big surprise how this can be happen as other guys are waiting for their review done like hate_tsc, getMyGcCp ….

I hope everything is fine in my case. Also I heard same message from their AVM system that means now this system is working again.(changed their some option)

Dax

Congrats..

Dax99,

Very good news. Congratulations on getting your review done so quickly. I hope others waiting in que for P3 review also hear the good news very soon.

Good luck with your next phase. BTW what's is your consualte?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
P3 review complete

Hello,

Good News. My packet 3 got reviewed on Feb 12, 03 in a record 8 working days.

P3 sent to NVC on Jan 16, 03
P3 reached NVC on Jan 17, 03
P3 entered on NVC system on Jan 31, 03
P3 review complete Feb 12, 03

P3 will be sent to consulate in 2 to 4 weeks to New Delhi. I am the only one on P3. My wife already has GC and kids are American Citizens.

AVM (Automated Voice Message- 603.334.0700) is now giving real update of the case. I heard the good news on AVM first and then confirmed with the NVC operator.

Thanks

Update in NVC

Q1. Is there an update in the NVC system when P3 is sent to consulate by NVC?
Q2. How does NVC send packet to US Consulate? Is it FedEx/UPS/DHL?
Q3. Do we get to track the packet sent by NVC to US Consulate? Or we just have to call US consulate to find if they have received my case?
Q4. After how many days should I call US conuslate or send an e-mail to enquire if they have received my case?

Thanks.

congrats cpdelhi & Dax99

The news is too sweet.. Hope we all ( hate_tsc,getmygccp,raju,ssn & all others INCLUDING SRI-IL) will get our approvals in under 1 month.

sri-il

Fantastic!

cpdelhi, dax99

Fantastic news. Way to go guys !!

My Packet 3 was also entered in the system on Jan 31st.
I was planning to give 4 weeks before making the first call.

Now this news changes everything. I will try to contact NVC now.

Congrats to you again, and good luck to everyone.

Raju

Re: Congrats..

Dax99,

Very good news. Congratulations on getting your review done so quickly. I hope others waiting in que for P3 review also hear the good news very soon.

Good luck with your next phase. BTW what's is your consualte?

Thanks.

Dax99,

Which consualte are you from? I ask this question because in another thread I found that a person from mumbai consualte also got his review done in about 2 weeks. I was just curious as to whether you are belong to Chennai Consulate like me?

Also do you dependents filing along with you? (I have my wife as dependent filing)

EB2 NIW
Wife and 2 kids

CP Sydney

PD 9/28/2001
AD 9/18/2002
NVC RD 10/16/2002
Case created 10/21/2002
P3 created 12/13/2002
P3 sent 12/16/2002
P3 received 1/7/2003
P3 mailed 1/8/2003
NVC enters P3 1/29/2003
Review Completed 2/11/2003
CP interview ????

Re: Re: Congrats..

bvganesh

I am from Mumbai Consulate and wife is the only dependent in my case as my kids are US citizen.

Thanks

Dax

Originally posted by bvganesh
Dax99,

Which consualte are you from? I ask this question because in another thread I found that a person from mumbai consualte also got his review done in about 2 weeks. I was just curious as to whether you are belong to Chennai Consulate like me?

Also do you dependents filing along with you? (I have my wife as dependent filing)

Hi cpdelhi, dax99 ,
Congratulations both of you, we are reaching the milestone.
Be prepare for documents.
Please post here the format for Letter of experience.
Congratulations once again guys.
I wish best of luck to others waiting for review.
Cheers....
Krishna.

Re: Sample Employment Letters

Here are two URLs for a sample of employment letter.
URLs for employment letters:
http://www.immigrationlinks.com/news/newshints16.htm
http://www.immihelp.com/docs/CPSampleEmploymentLetter.html

I am attaching a sample employment letter in Word document below.

Thanks

cpdelhi,
Thank you very much.
Excellent format, thanks for ur time spent on attaching doc.
It seems to be NVC is moving now.Still i don't understand why some cases like hate_tsc etc... were not reviewed, so frustrating is't it?. I wish good luck all.
Thanks,
Krishna.

Congrats

Congratulations dax99 & CPDELHI.

There is no change in my case status, I called yesterday night after seeing your review completed messages. I think my case is getting processed by diffrent officer who might be little slow.
Hate_TSC any update?

Thanks,

Review complete!!

Fresh news. 1 minute old.

The NVC has completed the review of my packet 3.
The operator said they would need 2 to 4 weeks for
the file to be sent to the consulate.

Some details for the benefit of the members:

Packet 3 sent to NVC : 17th Jan 2003.
Received at NVC : 21st Jan 2003
Entered in the system: 31st Jan 2003
Review completed : 13th Feb 2003
Review period : 13 days.

Applicants: Myself + spouse + 1 child.

There is a certain shift in the time line now. I sensed this long back, because somekind of background checks were included in the I-140 stage.

So, the review period should drastically fall down. Good luck to other members waiting.

Raju