*** Likely march interview tracker ** friends lets share new NVC process info etc....

I guess the date that NVC finishes review of the case is what people (and I) reported.

(in response to)

I am very confused as to how people know that NVC reviewed their case on a particular date.

My case was rec'd by NVC on Nov 27 from STL

Hope this helps....

Thanks for the clarification.

I guess some people report the date NVC entered their case into the system as the date the review began. Some others (like yourself) report the date the review was complete... so the dates that people give for "NVC reviews Pkt-3" are quite ambiguous.

I guess what matters is the time NVC took to process your case and send it over to the consulate. This is usually 30 days. In your case, it is exactly 30 days - Nov 27 to Dec 27.

By the way, do you when NVC entered your case into their system? Was it about the first week of December?

Thanks,

Aishwarya

Originally posted by krishnatrk
Hello hate_tsc,
Thanx for update.
I checked with NVC as u suggested i got the same repply as u got.
What do you mean by NVC officer ? Is that other than the operator?
When i called the operator she told that once the review done they are going to intimate lawer, is it right?.
I guess better we check again on monday.

Cheers.
Krishna

Hi Krishna,

Could you update me with the latest on your P3 review. It would be great if you could share how many dependants do you have on your case.

Sounds like the more dependants on ones case, it takes longer for the review of that case.

Cheers !

Originally posted by hate_tsc
Hi Krishna,

Could you update me with the latest on your P3 review. It would be great if you could share how many dependants do you have on your case.

Sounds like the more dependants on ones case, it takes longer for the review of that case.

Cheers !
Hi hate_tsc,
I have three dependents wife and two kids. It might possible delay because of number of dependents.
What they will check for kids under five years they can't do any kind of terror right.
My guess is NVC also going for FBI DOB/Name check as INS is doing for AOS guys(this is only my guess).
If this is right it is good for us, because consular don't have check from india ,it will cause more damage if they do when we are india. Hope every thing will be fine. I don't see any case sent ot consulate filed after our case.
Hope in a day or two we will here somethig from NVS.
Please update if you have further information.
Bye for now.
Krishna.

Re: any update?

Originally posted by getMyGcCp
Krishnatrk & hate_tsc
any update on p-3 review by NVC?

Thanks,

Hi getMyGcCp,
I called NVC last friday heard same repply.
I will call again this friday.

Thanks.
Krishna.

thank you

I bet both of your reviews will be completed by end of this week.
Let's see..

We are next in line & ours was keyed in second week of Jan '03.

Is the interview date assigned by the consulate?

Hi Hate_tsc, krishnatrk, getmygccp, aishwarya, vxg113. dax99...

I am in the same boat as you guys......may be slightly behind....my Packet 3 was keyed in to the system on 1/10/03..hoping for a March/April interview date

Is the interview date assigned by the consulate or they just assign the month and we have an option to pick the date?

Re: Is the interview date assigned by the consulate?

Originally posted by INSvermont

I am in the same boat as you guys......may be slightly behind....my Packet 3 was keyed in to the system on 1/10/03..hoping for a March/April interview date

Is the interview date assigned by the consulate or they just assign the month and we have an option to pick the date?

The interview dates are assigned by the US Embassy/Consulate in your home country. The interview dates are published on the US Embassy/Consulate website by 20th of each month for the interview dates for the following month.

An individual does not have an option to pick up an interview date but he/she can request for a change depending on his/her situation. It is adisable not to change interview dates untill unless it is very important or there is an emergency.

Thanks.

Re: Is the interview date assigned by the consulate?

INSvermont

Can you please tell me when did you send Pkt3 to NVC ? I mean FedEx....

My attorny had sent Pkt3 on Jan-2, 2003 by overnight FedEx..

Thanks,

Dax

Cpdelhi - Thanks for the info

dax99 - My attorney sent Pkt 3 on Dec 19 and NVC keyed in on 1/10. So it took about 22 days

Thanks INSvermont !!!!

Cpdelhi - Thanks for the info

dax99 - My attorney sent Pkt 3 on Dec 19 and NVC keyed in on 1/10. So it took about 22 days

APPROVAL FOR I 130 ?

HAS ANYONE GOT ANY IDEA WHEN BROTHER PETIONS FOR APRIL2001 AP.NOTICE FOR I 130 CAN BE FORTHCOMING?
THIS IS IN RESPECT OF I245 APPLICATION OF CHANGE OF STATUS
WHILE IN USA BEFORE APRIL 30TH 2001.
PLEASE ADVISE.

Hello hate_tsc,
Today i called NVC regarding review, same repply 6 to 8 weeks.
Hope very soon review will be done.
Bye for now.
Krishna.

whats the next info..

INSvermont/dax99,

My packet 3 was sent to NVC on Jan 16th.

Q1. Does NVC has record of the day Packet 3 is received by them?
Q2. Or the next piece of information will only be when my case will entered in their system?

Thanks.

Re: whats the next info..

cpDelhi

I think when they will enter case in their system then we can go from that point onwards.

Now this process is taking more time than the past. If you see for hate_tsc still their review is not done. May be we have to expect in May/June....

Dax

Originally posted by cpDelhi
INSvermont/dax99,

My packet 3 was sent to NVC on Jan 16th.

Q1. Does NVC has record of the day Packet 3 is received by them?
Q2. Or the next piece of information will only be when my case will entered in their system?

Thanks.

Need Help on I-134

Guys !!!!

P.S. Due to two thread exisit for March Interview Tracker I am posting my question in both thread.

I need your help on Form I-134 which is Affidavit of Support for Employement category for Dependent.

Write now I am doing this for my wife.

What I have to write in Point # 10 which is

"That I have submitted visa petition(s) to the INS on behalf of the following person(s). If non, state none. "

Do I have to write my wife's name ?
**If yes then which date I have to write down on Date Submitted Field ?

What I have to write in Point # 11 which is

"(Complete this block only if the person named in the item 3 (my wife) willbe in IS temporarily.)"

When I sent I-134 for my mom I hd written that " I will provide Boarding, Lodging and Financial Support during her stay in US "

what I have to write for my wife ?

Thank you !!

Dax

Re: Need Help on I-134

My responses in square brackets:

Originally posted by dax99
Guys !!!!

P.S. Due to two thread exisit for March Interview Tracker I am posting my question in both thread.

I need your help on Form I-134 which is Affidavit of Support for Employement category for Dependent.

Write now I am doing this for my wife.

What I have to write in Point # 10 which is

"That I have submitted visa petition(s) to the INS on behalf of the following person(s). If non, state none. "

Do I have to write my wife's name ?
**If yes then which date I have to write down on Date Submitted Field ?

[ You do not fill anything here. Since your's is an employment based petition, your employer is the petitioner ]

What I have to write in Point # 11 which is

"(Complete this block only if the person named in the item 3 (my wife) willbe in IS temporarily.)"

When I sent I-134 for my mom I hd written that " I will provide Boarding, Lodging and Financial Support during her stay in US "

what I have to write for my wife ?

[ This item need not be filled for your wife, for obvious reasons.
She wants to become a permanent resident along with you .
Do not fill anything here ]

Thank you !!

Dax

Last edited by a moderator: