Life Without Interim Ead

Should USCIS reconsider the new NO interim rule?

• Yes

Votes: 137 87.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 8.9%
  • I Don't know?

Votes: 6 3.8%

• Total voters
Letter to USCIS

Hi Hossamny,
It's been 63 days since EAD renewal is filed. When is the right time to send expedite letter to USCIS?

Hi Hossamny,
It's been 63 days since EAD renewal is filed. When is the right time to send expedite letter to USCIS?

Hi nnb100,
My RD and ND, LUD's for both AP and EAD are similar to yours, any changes to ur LUD's again, I did not notice any today???
My EAD already expired on 04/04/07, waiting for approval....
Thanks.

EAD - Card Production Ordered

Hi All,

Today, I got an update on EAD

On April 9, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.......

Before this update, I had sent status update letter to Senator as well as a letter to NSC to expedite the EAD process on 4/6/07.

How long it would take to get the Card in the mail?

Hi All,

Today, I got an update on EAD

On April 9, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.......

Before this update, I had sent status update letter to Senator as well as a letter to NSC to expedite the EAD process on 4/6/07.

How long it would take to get the Card in the mail?

one week.

i applied for EA renew 01-30-07, for me and my wife TSC. my wife got her, but i did not, can any body help me please and tell me what is the Expedite letter and what should i write . my lawey after he got over 1000.0$ ignor my e-mails, and time is running, thanks

i applied for EA renew 01-30-07, for me and my wife TSC. my wife got her, but i did not, can any body help me please and tell me what is the Expedite letter and what should i write . my lawey after he got over 1000.0$ ignor my e-mails, and time is running, thanks

Fax an expedite request to TSC and explain why you need it (have a family, will be in financial problems without work, you will lose your job ......etc). You should provide your fax number in the request, and you shoud mention the reason (Humanitarian). The fax number is in another post or I can write it to you when I go to my work later today.

Why????

After reading and searching on the Internet for info, I decided to share my story with you. I have an EAD receipt date 01/04/07. I went to the local USCIS on 3/29/07 (almost 90 days) and was told that they are no longer issue interim EAD. I called the UCSIC customer service to report and was told to wait an extra 45 days to "have them escalate the issue", then he told me to call back if I didn't hear anything for 45 days (what's next???). I came to the local USCIS again, this time the officer made a copy my EAD's receipt and told me that she'll email to expedite the case (2 weeks already). I'm still waiting and haven't heard anything. My EAD's expiration date is 4/22/07. Unfortunately, I'm a home owner with tons of bills to pay, therefore, I won't survive without a job. I'm waiting 'till next month to call the USCIS customer service again. This is really frustrating because there's no way to tell WHEN I can go back to work.

After reading and searching on the Internet for info, I decided to share my story with you. I have an EAD receipt date 01/04/07. I went to the local USCIS on 3/29/07 (almost 90 days) and was told that they are no longer issue interim EAD. I called the UCSIC customer service to report and was told to wait an extra 45 days to "have them escalate the issue", then he told me to call back if I didn't hear anything for 45 days (what's next???). I came to the local USCIS again, this time the officer made a copy my EAD's receipt and told me that she'll email to expedite the case (2 weeks already). I'm still waiting and haven't heard anything. My EAD's expiration date is 4/22/07. Unfortunately, I'm a home owner with tons of bills to pay, therefore, I won't survive without a job. I'm waiting 'till next month to call the USCIS customer service again. This is really frustrating because there's no way to tell WHEN I can go back to work.
Get your congressman or woman involved. That's what I did for my husband and he got his card in less then 2 weeks after our congresswoman's office called them.

Oh man! The Op of this thread got his EAD after 6 months another one in trackitt.com waiting for almost one year. I did many calls, faxes, requests.....etc and lastly approved in almost 90 days and still waiting for it in mail. I learned the lesson very nice "apply 6 months in advance". I hope to hear soon.

hey hossamny and everybody ,
after one year exactly,i received an email saying that my card has been ordered for production ..man ,one year of waiting !!
do you guys have any idea about how long it will take for me to get my card ?
thank you

why don't you get an interim EAD card?

Thanks,

Lorza, mmed and PBLC, thank you for you reply. This is my last week working for my company. I will have to stay home next week untill I have my renewed EAD. Hopefully I will have a job back then.

Lorza, I will go to my local congressman's office and talk to people there on Monday. There's nothing much that I can do because I've tried everything. Local USCIS and the USCIS service center don't really care about what sittuation that you have.

mmed, I hope your EAD will get to you soon. Next time I'll apply 8 months ahead. I'm really tired and stressed out on this issue.

PBLC, USCIS won't give out interim EAD anymore and doesn't have the exact date when they will finish processing your paper work.

Lorza, mmed and PBLC, thank you for you reply. This is my last week working for my company. I will have to stay home next week untill I have my renewed EAD. Hopefully I will have a job back then.

Lorza, I will go to my local congressman's office and talk to people there on Monday. There's nothing much that I can do because I've tried everything. Local USCIS and the USCIS service center don't really care about what sittuation that you have.

mmed, I hope your EAD will get to you soon. Next time I'll apply 8 months ahead. I'm really tired and stressed out on this issue.

PBLC, USCIS won't give out interim EAD anymore and doesn't have the exact date when they will finish processing your paper work.

Your information may not be right. The new rule is local CIS office will not issue the interim card anymore, but local office can help you to call (they have a specific number) the NBC or Service Centers to notify them your case is more than 90 days, the local office should have a response in 30 minutes.
You may need to check this with local office. Please see attached.

EAD - New EAD how much time

I applied my 485 and EAD today that is 04/18/07 when will I get my new EAD for me and my wife. How much it takes time to get it. Please let me know i will be appreciated. Thank you

congrats zizo

hey hossamny and everybody ,
after one year exactly,i received an email saying that my card has been ordered for production ..man ,one year of waiting !!
do you guys have any idea about how long it will take for me to get my card ?
thank you

I applied dec 28th 2006 got rfe for Nseers like you on 3/13/2007 and replied back, they got it on 3/28/07.LUD on 4/1. 4/2 and 4/5. Nothing is changing after that, Got an excellent offer for a new job.they can wait till may 2007.I dont know how to proceed.Did phone calls expediate request etc.Any Sugestions from any one what can be done.Me and my wife applied together and she already got hers on 3/12. I dont know what is the criteria.Is any one has going through the same situation.

I applied dec 28th 2006 got rfe for Nseers like you on 3/13/2007 and replied back, they got it on 3/28/07.LUD on 4/1. 4/2 and 4/5. Nothing is changing after that, Got an excellent offer for a new job.they can wait till may 2007.I dont know how to proceed.Did phone calls expediate request etc.Any Sugestions from any one what can be done.Me and my wife applied together and she already got hers on 3/12. I dont know what is the criteria.Is any one has going through the same situation.
i got my card today ...but guess what ?? after a year of waiting ,i got it with the wrong date of birth ...so ,right now i am confused !! i have to send it back back eith a proof that they made a mistake ...can i e-file it ???

Hey guys, So Long

i got my card today ...but guess what ?? after a year of waiting ,i got it with the wrong date of birth ...so ,right now i am confused !! i have to send it back back eith a proof that they made a mistake ...can i e-file it ???

CONGRATULATION ZIZO
:) :D :) :D

don`t worry you will get your card jsut keep bugging them by calling and "infopassing"
so what`s happening with nseers ?? my case is still pendaing ,i called ICE they said that no action was taken and that i have to call uscis..i am getting tired of this game !! i have a family to support